Аnimations for Sexlab

4uDIK

Downloaded and watched Sekslab. Software part honed to perfection, the animation is poor. This stimulated to do a bit of animation for me. 

h_1415110675_6452826_17907e2295.jpg

Animators note. 

Man is always in motion. Breathes, looks around, stretches, keeps his balance, changes the reference point. (Even artists depicting the statue and then suddenly starts to move can not be completely fixed) In half of the Sekslab animations - one fixed actor. 

Symmetry - the enemy of naturalness. Try to do a little asymmetrical postures. Watch for the center of mass of the actor. (many animations Sexlab fall down) Use the momentum and energy transfer (sweep - kick - the result of kick - rebound or return). Movement should differ in amplitude and time. Man is not a robot and not a chronometer. A small looping animations (2-3 cycles) cycle becomes noticeable and lost naturalness. Should be 8 - 10 cycles. 

I do animation in 300 frames, using IK. Then 3-4 switch instructs smooth natural motion of the body without frictions. (Breathing, twists, turns head) Then I place the keys frictions, and then do frictions. At least fix bearings using IK Solvers and constraints.

You can use this animations in your mods. Jast write in credits about me as autor of this animation. Mark it 4D or 4uDIK.

Mods with this animation:

4d04.zip

These are outstanding.  Best I've seen.  Leg Up has a 180-degree alignment issue, but most are drop-in replacements.

Any chance we could get some .gifs of these?

Also, how does one correct this 180 degree alignment issue? I assume it's a very quick edit, but it'd be awesome if anyone could link me to or provide a super basic walkthrough on how to fix :)

Ran FNIS first thing, CTD.  Cleaned saved game with savetool, got it to open, got in a position to run animations, CTD before any animations can start.  None of the people posting here have experienced this?

Not I. Have you tried installing the old animations again to see if it still does a CTD?

Finally got them to run, though they're horribly misaligned for me.  They look pretty great otherwise. :)

The problem is AP's original allignments are all out by 44CM (or whatever measurement it is). SO whn overriding all the animations by default are aligned to APs, onot DIKs. I noticed this when I was testing the using my mod.

These are outstanding.  Best I've seen.  Leg Up has a 180-degree alignment issue, but most are drop-in replacements.

Also, how does one correct this 180 degree alignment issue? I assume it's a very quick edit, but it'd be awesome if anyone could link me to or provide a super basic walkthrough on how to fix :)

I am getting the same alignment issues with leg-up and cowgirl.

I am getting the same alignment issues with leg-up and cowgirl.

Same, tried to put rotate=0 and compile but for some reason it fails

I do animation in 300 frames, using IK. Then 3-4 switch instructs smooth natural motion of the body without frictions. (Breathing, twists, turns head) Then I place the keys frictions, and then do frictions. At least fix bearings using IK Solvers and constraints.

Что -то не понял этот обзац... Кстати, как правильно сделать приседание актера (из стойки на корточки, я делал по радиусу бедра, но что-то не то получается :((() Если не трудно - поясниете, спасибо...

Я делаю анимацию в 300 кадров, с помощью IK. в 3-4 ключа задаю плавное, естественное движение тела. (Дыхание, изгибы, повороты головы) Потом ставлю ключи фрикций, а затем делаю сами фрикции. Затем фиксирую опорные части с помощью IK Solvers и constraints.

Наконец-то появилось время посмотреть твои анимации. Отлично сделано, с фантазией :)

Но парочка замечаний всё же есть. Первое, что заметил - почти во всех сценах у женского персонажа слишком скрючен мизинец, я бы на твоем месте это поправил. Также, кажется в AP Cowgirl, у мужского персонажа не зациклена правая рука в сценах 5 и 6. Ну, а в остальном очень даже хорошо, продолжай в том же духе ;)

Наконец-то появилось время посмотреть твои анимации. Отлично сделано, с фантазией :)

Но парочка замечаний всё же есть. Первое, что заметил - почти во всех сценах у женского персонажа слишком скрючен мизинец, я бы на твоем месте это поправил. Также, кажется в AP Cowgirl, у мужского персонажа не зациклена правая рука в сценах 5 и 6. Ну, а в остальном очень даже хорошо, продолжай в том же духе ;)

I have noticed the same thing.

Archived