Anyone have this weird texture issue?  Looks like panties are underneath the skin or something strange.  Glad I at least figured out my meshes/oil issue - nuking the mod list resolved it.

Excuse the horridly ugly character haha.  Just a tester I gave up on halfway through when I noticed this issue.

I'm using UUNP Special and the Fair Skin Complexion  UNP + UN7B Patches per recommendation.

Any thoughts on why this is popping up?

http://imgur.com/a/EoAjL#0

Is it the body or is it the textures? Backup everything and try changing the textures/body files. 

Well, I just last night switched back to a CBBE bodyslide version (No animated vagina), and had no issues.  Disabling the textures from MO obviously creates a nasty looking result, but has no issues, so I'm inclined to believe it's a texture problem and not a mesh one.  That said, I kind of retract my knowledge of how this all works as recently I've found myself confounded over things I thought I understood.

As an additional note, I am using stevierage's UUNP vagina textures and texblendlite for UUNP, though an install/install of the textures didn't seem to do anything without blending them.  I'll triple check this.

Just curious if anyone's used this texture setup or experienced this weirdness before.  It definitely looks from the appearance like a mesh issue - like NeverNude was used for the mesh - but I'm building the UUNP special body, UUNP hands, and XPMSE UUNP feet, and only those meshes as a means of testing.  I am not even using compatible armors at this moment to just make sure all body-related mods work properly.

Can you recommend a texture mod to replace Fair Skin?  I'm very unfamiliar with UNP textures as I've previously used CBBE since I started modding.

You only have to run texblend to add the vagina textures. Stevierage's uunp vagina textures and UN7B textures are just an alternative way for adding vagina textures. Are you using the newest bodyslide? Idk, I've never seen this issue before, lol.

I've managed to do a few conversions of my own now, however, I'm having some texture issues. In armors where there is one mesh, but multiple textures in the esp, generating a UUNP mesh makes the conversion stick to one specific color -- even if you equip the other named pieces (like "red top" or "blue top."). Is there any way to make the UUNP mesh read all the textures and not just one?

Anyone have this weird texture issue?  Looks like panties are underneath the skin or something strange.  Glad I at least figured out my meshes/oil issue - nuking the mod list resolved it.

Excuse the horridly ugly character haha.  Just a tester I gave up on halfway through when I noticed this issue.

I'm using UUNP Special and the Fair Skin Complexion  UNP + UN7B Patches per recommendation.

Any thoughts on why this is popping up?

http://imgur.com/a/EoAjL#0

Is it the body or is it the textures? Backup everything and try changing the textures/body files. 

Well, I just last night switched back to a CBBE bodyslide version (No animated vagina), and had no issues.  Disabling the textures from MO obviously creates a nasty looking result, but has no issues, so I'm inclined to believe it's a texture problem and not a mesh one.  That said, I kind of retract my knowledge of how this all works as recently I've found myself confounded over things I thought I understood.

As an additional note, I am using stevierage's UUNP vagina textures and texblendlite for UUNP, though an install/install of the textures didn't seem to do anything without blending them.  I'll triple check this.

Just curious if anyone's used this texture setup or experienced this weirdness before.  It definitely looks from the appearance like a mesh issue - like NeverNude was used for the mesh - but I'm building the UUNP special body, UUNP hands, and XPMSE UUNP feet, and only those meshes as a means of testing.  I am not even using compatible armors at this moment to just make sure all body-related mods work properly.

Can you recommend a texture mod to replace Fair Skin?  I'm very unfamiliar with UNP textures as I've previously used CBBE since I started modding.

1. Open the Femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif in nifscope and see if there is an additional mesh attached (there shouldn't be if you created the body from Bodyslide UUNP).

2. If there is no extra mesh installed then something is not correct with your system. Check to see if any mod tried to apply underwear when a character is naked (and then turn off said mod, or make adjustments to is settings in the mcm menu if it has an option).

3. If you are using Mod Organizer, Highlight the Set on the "Left" for your UNP FairSkin and see if anything shows up under it in the load order in RED... If it does then you have a conflict (hell just double click on the Fair Skin's setting and go to conflicts and see if anything is over writing it for textures, then do the same for the body).

Me I keep my last 3 MO items as Racemenu (Just Cause), BodySlide (That's where I throw the femalebody, hands, and feet into, along with the skse xml's for doing things), and XPMSE (cause nothing should overwrite the skeleton)....

I don't have Fair skin close to the bottom, but then again I don't install CBBE or other skin sets, so I don't have to worry about anything over writing it.

You might also want to check the Overwrite folder for anything that may be in there that is replacing skins, nif's, or esp's (hmm.... how'd that esp get in there?).

Load Order, Out of Order, Out of My F'n Mind is more like it...

post-321913-0-15342700-1440046413_thumb.jpg

Yeah some stuff is in for Testing and tweaking (like ImaItem, and Hemu or what ever its called). Some are actually packed together in the same folder (like all of Zquad's Conversions).

Then a couple of them are the Updates to something that I wanted to keep the old (just incause the new was screwed up).... Like Angelic Temptress V3.0 and V5.0 5 changed up some stuff, relocated one of the chacters body location, and took a little bitch slapping to get it to be okay with UUNP Racemenu (oh yeah I did Tes5edit and delete the npc's spawnlocations cause they were causing me to CTD when I'ld go into any of the damn temples). Others like the Skimpy Armor replacer, one is the UUNP set that was loaded up (with everything all over the place slot wise) and the Other is a conversion of RickerHK's All in one set (skyrim, dawnguard, and dragonborn all in one esp).... That one most of the bodies are still in a 7base shape (I sometimes need to borrow meshes from that one, clean them up to UUNP and save them to the other folder... like the Daedric armor one, wtf who painted the clavicles all the way to the edge of the damn pauldron's???? )... yeah I gotta thank Groove for a copy of that UUNP one (it took me most of a weekend to unfuck it, and I haven't even touched the solsteim outfits that are in it yet... yeah I was playing today and had some naked dragonborn nutjobs roll up on me talking about Mirak or some shit... They got some Fuz Ro Fucking Violence via shouts and sword slashing, it was fun... damn I think I went off track there).

Yeah anyway... my load order for MO (the one on the LEFT) keeps RM, BS, and XPMSE at the bottom, the other shits a mix'd back of crazy... but it works somehow.

I've managed to do a few conversions of my own now, however, I'm having some texture issues. In armors where there is one mesh, but multiple textures in the esp, generating a UUNP mesh makes the conversion stick to one specific color -- even if you equip the other named pieces (like "red top" or "blue top."). Is there any way to make the UUNP mesh read all the textures and not just one?

The Mesh order needs to be EXACTLY the same on the updated nif (Where ever the old body was, the UUNP needs to be).

So if you are doing something like the City Guards. It's mesh order should begin with the "StormcloakCloak" then followed by other meshes such as chainmail, UUNP, skirt, etc. The ESP says change the texture on Mesh X in Nif Y. Usually if you change up the order of the Meshes (say have UUNP before the "StormcloakCloak" ) then the game will go Meh can't find mesh... there you'ld end up with all blue guards thru out the holds.... I guess that would mean the stormcloaks could win without even starting a fight cause every hold would have blue folks rolling around as guards.

Anyhow .... If the Mesh that the ESP changes the Texture on is moved in the Nif (or heaven forbid is renamed) then Skyrim will probably just ignore the texture change option in and keep on trucking (the Alternatives would be to either have it CTD, or if they were a real company... an actual error message on screen telling you whats gone wrong... Oh wait this is a Bethesda game, so yeah it'll just ignore everything and keep on Keeping On).

Things like the Noctural Robes from AOM are similar. Robe is the first mesh, followed by Body, then Panties (if you have them in the nif... I don't).

The Elegant Robe is. Robe Upper, Robe Lower (why it's broken into 2 I have no clue), Underwear, then Body (and I think it craps out if you try to remove the underwear... which sucks cause I don't like the frilly shit being in the way of nipple rings).

Some other I can think of are the Crazy Mage Robes by NewMiller (Glassrobes it might be called or some shizzle).

Thanks for the tips, though I've already gone though most of it, and no, there are on conflicts.  As far as double meshes go, I don't think I have any.  That would be an extra NiTriShape, correct?  Both of the nifs have just two each, one for the body and one for the labia.  Being on MO, I do believe any conflicts regarding overwritten textures would also be apparent, unless again this is some kind of weird issue with texblend.

Interestingly, this issue only seems to show up on the lighter skin tones.  I think it may have to do with Fair Skin's transparency on its skin for lighting that's messing this up, as perhaps the vagina is attached via some kind of rigging inside the body this way.  I'll test later with the transparency options disabled.

:ph34r:  :blink:   ;)

Fox 48 UUNP HDT Test (I didn't see anyclipping in game but then I use a small ass big breast body so, mileage may very)...

Will need the Fox 48 original set for textures and esp's

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1873-fox-collection/- Copy of original can be found here

Note: Gloves (wrist bands) do not include nail extentions

Note 2: The feet in the high heels are actually the UUNP Feet XPMSE and I curved them with the old foot angle tool (then moved the heel to match up to the foot and fixed an clipping).

Note 3: The mod does require HDT High Heels

Note 4: I can't think of anything, oh extract with 7zip :lol:

attachicon.gifFox 48 UUNP HDT.7z

care to elaborate that feet procedure or point me to the resources?

One on the slider/tools that came with the original version of UUNP (up to I think build v1.05 or so) was an experimental foot angle tool.

It used the feet that originally were generate by ANK's team for UN7B (one flat foot and on HH style).... they both had the same Vertex count and order.

The base (flat feet) was used as the reference nif and the angled foot (high heel shape) was turned into an object file and used to create a bsd file that would allow you to adjust the foot angle from flat to an extremely high heel angle (I think at 100 its like walking on tip toes).

The nice thing is the high heel foot that was made into an object file kept the toes level, vs just angling the ankle.

The problem with that was the feet were wide (uunp feet have a similar problem) so even if you get the foot to a proper angle it tends to still spill out of the shoe around the toes and front area (ball area of the foot).

I got lucky with the Fox 48 Shoe B Heel as it was almost wide enough.... and I only needed to use the brush's in OS a little to widen the shoes to fit under the foot.

I still have that tool on my system (hell I have all the pre alpha releases of UUNP on my system somewhere).

The tool has very limited uses though as I stated above...

In other words: Most of the heels that are made for skyrim tend to have a smaller foot (even the ones that are made for HDT HH).... so the tool was made almost a year ago and was only recently able to be used (go figure).

I found that tool, it's present in the versions up to 1.09. Something i noticed, the steeper the angle the bigger a gap is introduced at the ankle seam, i don't suppose there's an easy fix for that?

do I need a special hdt file that says the bounce for the vagina to work or not?

Because I don't got a working vag, butt and breast do bounce (but only a little). Is there a bounce file that's recommended?

No, UUNP Special comes with an hdtVagina.xml and it is already linked to in the body.

@Delakh: Try the tutorials linked in the description on the Nexus first.

Do I need to do anything in-game or something for it to work?

Because I do got butt and breatsts physics but not vagina motion.

Also what's it with collision or something, is it included or something?

Look up stevierage's 'My Files 3' file under his profile.  I didn't have working HDT from bodyslide itself until I installed these files.

Edit:  Also, be sure that anything going into the vagina also has its own NiStringExtraData collisions enabled.  This doesn't come included in SoS as far as I know, so you will need nifskope to do this.

UUNP Special already comes with exactly that XML of stevierage.

Do I have to attach collission on sos myself in nifskope then please provide a tutorial for it or make a file or something to install. ?

Here's an in depht guide for any collisions you might want (this procedure works for any body, not just 7B).

Which hdtm.xml do I link to SOS meshes? the hdtm.xml is this mod(bodyslide) or a special one?

You can use any. the one from bodyslide is already linked to hands, so you don't need to manually link it to SOS.

Already linked,? Wow though it doesnt work and they were not wearing gloves.

Is anything overwriting the malehands from bodyslide?

Nothing from bodyslide gets overwriiten in MO.

I just checked again, there's no malehands in the BS archive, apparently i put them there myself. My bad. Here's those:

character assets.7z

Here's a list of all of my findings. (Some piercings are misaligned in my game, a lot of AH1 piercings crash my game, and as expected labia piercings don't show. Was just thoroughly documenting everything as I went through them one by one.)

Majority of labia piercings don't show. (Expected)

Crashing Piercings;

AH1 Amulet (nav)

AH1 Amulet Green (nav)

AH1 Diamond Heart (nav)

AH1 Dragon (nav)

AH1 Opal Butterfly (nav)

AH1 Opal Heart (nav)

AH1 Ruby Butterfly (nav)

AH1 Ruby Heart (nav)

AH1 Sapphire Butterfly (nav)

AH1 Sapphire Heart (nav)

AH1 Snake Gold (nav)

AH1 Snake Steel (nav)

Non-Showing;

AH1 Ankh (lp) (Expected)

AH1 Diamond Heart (lp) (Expected)

AH1 Labia Ring (Expected)

AH1 Opal Heart (lp) (Expected)

AH1 Sapphire Heart (nip)

HW Neck Wings Black & White

HW Circlet Chain Black & Gold

HW Circlet Wings Black & White

HW Neck Chain Black & Gold

HW Piercing Labia Black & White

Labia Showing:

Labiarings Gold/Amethyst

Mis-aligned;

AH1 Ankh (nip)

AH1 Ruby Heart (nip)

NippleShield (Diamond)

i'll try to reproduce this. generally they should line up fine, if they don't i suspect you aren't using the correct meshes in game. just to verify, you did use the batch build feature for all 119 items and you selected the preset that corresponds to your body?

When I was using the ESP to change some piercings from light armor to accessories it made a lot of piercings just not show in-game. Most notably, none of the barbell navel piercings showed at all.

Also, I'm not even sure if it's installed 100% correctly. In the CBBE Piercing Sets mod there were a bunch of NIF's that didn't correspond to the files output by bodyslide from UUNP's files and the bodyslide files from the original mod. Leaving them in or taking them out didn't seem to do anything?

it's possible that the alternative esp use different slots than the nifs are set and therefore they don't show up. i honestly didn't check each and every item (did i mention it's 119 items?!).

Anyways, i'll look into it :)

Hey mate, thank you for converting them to UUNP (No way I am going through that process again :P)

The updated .esp does indeed have different slots than the original, I used these slots (under spoiler) to be the same as DD ones, It doesn't make sense to have two piercings at the same time right? :)

- Changed the nipple piercings slot to 51 (same one for DD nipple piercing)

- Changed the vaginal piercings slot to 50 (same one for DD vaginal piercing)

- Changed the navel piercings slot to 54 (the only slot left to use without compatibility issues)

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to have the same item on different slots. I changed the slots for the AH1 piercings accordingly, also in the esp, updated the archive here. (Not yet, upload failed).

Is anything overwriting the malehands from bodyslide?

Nothing from bodyslide gets overwriiten in MO.

I just checked again, there's no malehands in the BS archive, apparently i put them there myself. My bad. Here's those:

attachicon.gifcharacter assets.7z

Here's a list of all of my findings. (Some piercings are misaligned in my game, a lot of AH1 piercings crash my game, and as expected labia piercings don't show. Was just thoroughly documenting everything as I went through them one by one.)

Majority of labia piercings don't show. (Expected)

Crashing Piercings;

AH1 Amulet (nav)

AH1 Amulet Green (nav)

AH1 Diamond Heart (nav)

AH1 Dragon (nav)

AH1 Opal Butterfly (nav)

AH1 Opal Heart (nav)

AH1 Ruby Butterfly (nav)

AH1 Ruby Heart (nav)

AH1 Sapphire Butterfly (nav)

AH1 Sapphire Heart (nav)

AH1 Snake Gold (nav)

AH1 Snake Steel (nav)

Non-Showing;

AH1 Ankh (lp) (Expected)

AH1 Diamond Heart (lp) (Expected)

AH1 Labia Ring (Expected)

AH1 Opal Heart (lp) (Expected)

AH1 Sapphire Heart (nip)

HW Neck Wings Black & White

HW Circlet Chain Black & Gold

HW Circlet Wings Black & White

HW Neck Chain Black & Gold

HW Piercing Labia Black & White

Labia Showing:

Labiarings Gold/Amethyst

Mis-aligned;

AH1 Ankh (nip)

AH1 Ruby Heart (nip)

NippleShield (Diamond)

i'll try to reproduce this. generally they should line up fine, if they don't i suspect you aren't using the correct meshes in game. just to verify, you did use the batch build feature for all 119 items and you selected the preset that corresponds to your body?

When I was using the ESP to change some piercings from light armor to accessories it made a lot of piercings just not show in-game. Most notably, none of the barbell navel piercings showed at all.

Also, I'm not even sure if it's installed 100% correctly. In the CBBE Piercing Sets mod there were a bunch of NIF's that didn't correspond to the files output by bodyslide from UUNP's files and the bodyslide files from the original mod. Leaving them in or taking them out didn't seem to do anything?

it's possible that the alternative esp use different slots than the nifs are set and therefore they don't show up. i honestly didn't check each and every item (did i mention it's 119 items?!).

Anyways, i'll look into it :)

Hey mate, thank you for converting them to UUNP (No way I am going through that process again :P)

The updated .esp does indeed have different slots than the original, I used these slots (under spoiler) to be the same as DD ones, It doesn't make sense to have two piercings at the same time right? :)

- Changed the nipple piercings slot to 51 (same one for DD nipple piercing)

- Changed the vaginal piercings slot to 50 (same one for DD vaginal piercing)

- Changed the navel piercings slot to 54 (the only slot left to use without compatibility issues)

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to have the same item on different slots. I changed the slots for the AH1 piercings accordingly, also in the esp, updated the archive here. (Not yet, upload failed).

Uhmm can you also clarify what I should do with the files?

Allright, here goes.

Should be all 64 Tera armors from Asianboy345 for Bodyslide 2 UUNP. I learned by following one of the tutorials on here, and I've tried to make sure there's as little clipping as possible, but it's close to impossible to prevent it on some of the armors on the more extreme weights. I haven't had the chance to test a whole lot of them ingame, but the ones I've tested seemed to work fine. I only converted the torso's for 2 reasons; 1: there's already a lot of UNP/7B conversions out there that do the shoes/gloves that will fit most generated bodies. 2: I'll probably throw up if I have to look at another Tera armor in Outfit Studio :P

They seem to take up a lot of resources for Bodyslide2, so you might get a few crashes here and there if you're jumping between a lot of armorsets.

Requires http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846/?

Download

Fantastic, really! That's been a lot of work, tried it myself when Outfit Studio came out and you've got nearly no bugs (see spoiler). Just wow.

Are you sure you don't wanna thow up, just for us? :( Your quality is good, matching boots and gloves would be perfect.

A few armors got a hill on the front of the chest (at the level of the armpit), Shadow Fang got other breasts, Timerender seems to be too beefy (much space at the breasts, bigger bum, clipping at the left armpit).

There are some minor issues, like the bugs from the original mod which you don't need to solve, I just want to mention them (panties look odd, genital flashing in general: space between skin and fabric at the panties and the breasts).

I looked at the Timerender one and you're right. I'll probably go back and redo it, as it looks strange as you said. How does Shadow Fang how other breasts? It looks fine on my end. Also, it speeds up the process if you just write the names as you see them in bodyslide, as I haven't memorized the armor names ingame by name yet, and I have to go to the nexus page to look up which armor I'm looking for, then find it in bodyslide :P Unless you actually tested them ingame, in which case you have the exact opposite problem :P

I didn't move around any of the meshparts or anything, so yeah, the original bugs will be there. Often I had to mess around with the mesh in order to realize that I wasn't crazy, it was just the mesh that looked like it did :P

About the boots and gloves; I have yet to convert anything but the bodypieces yet, so I'm not 100% sure how to do this. If it's a very similar process, and not as much work then I might bother at a later date :)

Thanks for the tips, though I've already gone though most of it, and no, there are on conflicts.  As far as double meshes go, I don't think I have any.  That would be an extra NiTriShape, correct?  Both of the nifs have just two each, one for the body and one for the labia.  Being on MO, I do believe any conflicts regarding overwritten textures would also be apparent, unless again this is some kind of weird issue with texblend.

Interestingly, this issue only seems to show up on the lighter skin tones.  I think it may have to do with Fair Skin's transparency on its skin for lighting that's messing this up, as perhaps the vagina is attached via some kind of rigging inside the body this way.  I'll test later with the transparency options disabled.

I don't know WHAT's causing it for you, but what you are seeing is the femalebody_1_sk.dds file that comes with vanilla Skyrim. It has an underwear shape baked in, because the vanilla meshes didn't show butt or breasts. In theory, if you install any body textures (for example CBBE's or UNP's), it should work. Mods like SevenBase don't come with the full textures I think, you still need the UNP textures for them.

@Delakh:

Basically what BringTheNoise said. You have to use NifSkope to change the order of the NiTriShapes back to the same they were in the original NIF. Sometimes you have to disable "File -> Auto Sanitize" for your changes to not reset again.

Only the Unified UNP Special has some stuff linked, and only for the special parts. for the rest you need to follow this guide.

So I need to still link the hdtm.xml of this mod(bodyslide) to the male hands.nif 0 and 1 you sent?

no, those already link to the hdtm.xml located at Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml (any htdm.xml located there).

Fantastic, really! That's been a lot of work, tried it myself when Outfit Studio came out and you've got nearly no bugs (see spoiler). Just wow.

Are you sure you don't wanna thow up, just for us? :( Your quality is good, matching boots and gloves would be perfect.

A few armors got a hill on the front of the chest (at the level of the armpit), Shadow Fang got other breasts, Timerender seems to be too beefy (much space at the breasts, bigger bum, clipping at the left armpit).

There are some minor issues, like the bugs from the original mod which you don't need to solve, I just want to mention them (panties look odd, genital flashing in general: space between skin and fabric at the panties and the breasts).

I looked at the Timerender one and you're right. I'll probably go back and redo it, as it looks strange as you said. How does Shadow Fang how other breasts? It looks fine on my end. Also, it speeds up the process if you just write the names as you see them in bodyslide, as I haven't memorized the armor names ingame by name yet, and I have to go to the nexus page to look up which armor I'm looking for, then find it in bodyslide :P Unless you actually tested them ingame, in which case you have the exact opposite problem :P

I didn't move around any of the meshparts or anything, so yeah, the original bugs will be there. Often I had to mess around with the mesh in order to realize that I wasn't crazy, it was just the mesh that looked like it did :P

About the boots and gloves; I have yet to convert anything but the bodypieces yet, so I'm not 100% sure how to do this. If it's a very similar process, and not as much work then I might bother at a later date :)

I can see the mesh names ingame (via "mfg console"), I just didn't think about it.

actual body:

http://i.imgur.com/vI3Ddoj.jpg

actual body + fitting armor

http://i.imgur.com/SwcNrRO.jpg

actual body + shadow fang (teraarmors2/Yamikiba/cuirass_1.nif; "Tera - Yamikiba" in BS2)

http://i.imgur.com/mv5eG0c.jpg

I can see the mesh names ingame (via "mfg console"), I just didn't think about it.

actual body:

http://i.imgur.com/vI3Ddoj.jpg

actual body + fitting armor

http://i.imgur.com/SwcNrRO.jpg

actual body + shadow fang (teraarmors2/Yamikiba/cuirass_1.nif; "Tera - Yamikiba" in BS2)

http://i.imgur.com/mv5eG0c.jpg

Okay, that's strange. I'll look into it :)

I don't know WHAT's causing it for you, but what you are seeing is the femalebody_1_sk.dds file that comes with vanilla Skyrim. It has an underwear shape baked in, because the vanilla meshes didn't show butt or breasts. In theory, if you install any body textures (for example CBBE's or UNP's), it should work. Mods like SevenBase don't come with the full textures I think, you still need the UNP textures for them.

@Delakh:

Basically what BringTheNoise said. You have to use NifSkope to change the order of the NiTriShapes back to the same they were in the original NIF. Sometimes you have to disable "File -> Auto Sanitize" for your changes to not reset again.

Even after disabling File -> Auto Sanitize it still resets back to what it was previously. I can only get the order right if I move all three to the bottom (below the bones). When I save, close and reopen, the old order is back. I've tried moving the "UUNP" NiTriShape to the top, however, it won't go all the way to the top. It forcibly stops when it gets to the last part of the order, then returns to the bottom if you try to move it up any further. 

I feel like this is more simple than I'm making it.

Now that would make sense, cause with Fair Skin install....you have to pick and choose each part.

The Diffuse textures (femalebody_1.dds, femalehands_1.dds, and femalehead_1.dds)

The Normal Maps (femalebody_1_msn.dds, femalehands_1_msn.dds, and femalehead_1_msn.dds)

The S and SK's as well (can't remember what they stand for but I know what they do... if I was to google I could tell you what the stand for, but I'm being lazy this morning).

The S set has options for wet, silky, and goosebumps (I like the goosebump version).

The SK sat has options for regular and Fix (fix being the that does the "No Bronze Shine" when under certain light conditions).

If one of the parts is not installed and you have no other UNP or CBBE textures.... Then skyrim will use the files from the original bsa file (in other words the default female textures).

So Update you Fairskin setup with one set of each part and your problem will probably go away (hopefully).

you can't move it higher than Scene Root, same goes for a NiString(s)ExtraData (if there's one). You can moce it up with ctrl+ up arrow.

The position is irrelevant, important is the index (number in front of branch)

When I tried to change the name at the front of the branch, it disappears.

I'm not exactly sure how I did it, but after moving things around in Nifskope for 15 minutes I managed to get the order right at the top and it saved. :-/ It involved a lot of moving things up and down until somehow, by dumb luck, everything ended up where it needed to be. It worked in-game, also.

Weird.

Edit: OK, now I finally get what you were saying in the first one. Just keep hitting Ctrl+up or down until the number beside the branch is lower than the number of the other branches -- then save and the nif will keep the right order.

Thanks for the tips, you, Noise and cell.

So I was messing with the ingame sliders earlier and I had a thought.  Since everyone is looking to move to ingame sliders eventually to allow for multiple body shapes, could there be an option at some point to tie the ingame sliders to weight? In other words, when you select a UUNP body type and a few CBBE sliders to adjust it, you could activate the weight option and moving the weight slider up and down would move the UUNP slider between its high and low weight types, and move the CBBE sliders between zero and whatever number you've set them at.

I was wondering because, one, the weight slider can be a useful roleplaying tool for mods, but the ingame sliders at the moment make it useless; and two, because I think the UUNP low body weights are really well done, and it would be a shame to lose them by moving to ingame sliders.

Interesting.  I was figuring something goofy was going on with the textures.  So installing something like the DIMONIZED UNP body and overwriting the meshes/textures via bodyslide and fair skin (or just deleting the meshes content) afterwards would/should resolve this?  

Interesting.  I was figuring something goofy was going on with the textures.  So installing something like the DIMONIZED UNP body and overwriting the meshes/textures via bodyslide and fair skin (or just deleting the meshes content) afterwards would/should resolve this?  

Ye. Install UNP, install fair skin textures, run BodySlide.