I'm back, what should I do?

Gone

1,243 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?

• Improve Bestiality Animations!
    • Make more new Animations for creatures!
    • Other! (Please post what you want in the thread!)
    • Human Sex Animations!
    • Intros / Outros / Passive Sex Animations!

Hey, I'm back and I want to get into Skyrim modding again :) . For those of you who don't know, I made the Bestiality Animations Pack about a year ago.

I do want to get back into Skyrim modding but I'm not really sure what I should do, which is why I'm asking you fine folks. Just so you know, I can handle most parts of the art process including modeling, texturing and animation, but considering how animators seem to be fairly uncommon around here it would probably be wise to stick to that. Also note that I am not really a modder, I don't know that much about the creation kit or scripting.

What do you want to see in Skyrim that's currently lacking that I could handle?

I have some ideas on some things I could do. The obvious thing to do is to take off where I left off with the Bestiality Animations Pack, but that being said that's already a fairly complete self contained package. However, if I were to continue that I have two options. One is to make some new animations, including new animations for creatures already in the pack and some of the creatures that are missing. The other is to improve the animations that are already there. Since I still have the sources for those animations, I could pretty easily go back and modify them to offer some improvements that I think you all will like if you like the old pack. Either way I think I can do a better job with the animations.

Outside of that, I don't really know! So, if there is something adult you want animated or modeled for Skyrim, now would be a good time to bring it up! I'll probably make a decision at least somewhat based on consensus.

If a really popular topic is brought up I'll update the poll to reflect that result!

Welcome back : ) The only thing I could say about your animations is that sometimes they are not really well synchronized (I mean sometimes the creature have a little delay compared to the human and vice versa, which make it look bad or cause clipping). Otherwise they don't really need improvement : ) Please make more of them if you can.

Between your original creature pack plus Panic and Daylete regularly releasing new creature animations, personally I'd say we have creatures covered at this point, meanwhile we're kind of starving for new human animations.

I'll be the first to cast my vote for revisiting the old animations. I'm a sucker for refinement (my skyrim construction kit gets used more often than the game itself :lol: ), and I'd love to see what you have in mind.

But you could also consider going half and half. Create some new animations one release, and work on refining some old ones the next. The big thing to take away: do what you want when you want. Either way, you've been contributing on your own time, for free, and we're lucky to have you.  :)

I voted make more new animations for creatures, but I misread it I thought it said make more animations for NEW creatures. There have been a few refinements and additions already made but these seem to focus on the ones that have been done already. If you were to go in the creature anim direction I would ask that you at least consider that, however as Ashal has pointed out there are other areas where current animators are not realy visiting so perhaps that would be useful.

With regards to other possible projects its a little difficult to suggest as many of us do not knkow where your modding skills lie and would not want to suggest something that is just "not your thing"

Perhaps looking around the WIP at the moment on here and seeing if you can assist with any of the ones in need of your personal skills.

Depends on what you're interested in doing, I s'pose.

But IMO, aligning with my vote, there are still a few viable creatures that could use some animations. Skeevers, Dwemer animonculi, and mudcrabs jump to mind. DLC stuff like Lurkers and boars are also in need of loving.

Ashal's right too, though. Human anims might be worth doing. There's a lot of them that cover most things you could want but others more creative than myself might have some positions in mind they could suggest. For instance, maybe female characters masturbating with objects? Like a horker tusk or a soul gem.

If you want to try your hand at something completely different, though? Weapons might be an interesting new direction to try. It'd be something you could actually release on Nexus if you wanted and you could leave your mark on Skyrim modding for more than just animal fucking.

Welcome back ! 

And it'd be pretty cool if you took an interest in the whole Netch animating issue, looks like Panic and Daelyte are trying to do it but the skeleton is not playing nicely. There should be plenty of potential in it, hell, even an actual mod around the Netchs in the Estrus Chaurus fashion would be awesome. 

Welcome back.

Me I say we could use more animators, especially the new paired animations sets. Whether you do humans or creatures is fine by me, I just think animations is the biggest need on LL right now.

Me personally I would like to see more human on human but really I am good with any animations you want to do.

Welcome back...

If you want to start back with refining your old stuff... yeah go for it!

Then if you are interested, to say look at DLC stuff then... double yeah!

Then if you really want to tweak some shit (say Skyrim Monsters mod)... then Hell F'n Yeah!!!

Then if you get bored after tweaking and adding in animal stuff you feel like adding more human to human animations (say a Bukaka cake gangbang)... I don't think anyone would mind.

The Idea listed above of female masturbation with sex toys (Calipsys's Anal Beads come to mind, or maybe the Devious devices soul gem plug)... again people wouldn't hold it against you.

Be it new sex scene's or refining the current ones....What ever you want to do, I'm sure most of the folks around here will support you...

One set I would really really really like to see would be...

Consensual situations with say Werewolves and Vamp Lords... Where the female is on top and having her way with her partner.

Or 3 ways with em (pancaked between a set of trolls.... double stuffing fun)....

Okay I'll stop for now :blush:

Welcome back!

I'll throw in my hat with other posters, actually. Animators are rare and therefore precious ... :shy: There are still creatures uncovered, so why not take on a couple of the ones we don't have any animations for so far? Dwemer automatons, maybe.

That being said, there's no reason to stick with critters forever, I think. Maybe you want to tackle a couple of them and then do some human animations afterwards. The new paired animation possibilities of FNIS come to mind, or maybe furniture animations for a change.

Generally speaking, though, I'd suggest to do whatever seems most interesting and fun to do for you personally.

Archived