I'm back, what should I do?

Gone

1,243 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?

• Improve Bestiality Animations!
    • Make more new Animations for creatures!
    • Other! (Please post what you want in the thread!)
    • Human Sex Animations!
    • Intros / Outros / Passive Sex Animations!

Welcome back Gone.

Im a bit late to this, however I would propose a few more creature animations.

As we all know, thanks to papyrus way of doing things and not having a coder for an SKSE Plugin that could potentially fix it, animations are out of sync.

Therefore some animations you made dont work very well, especially the missionary ones, and of those especially the last animation.

Hence I would like to ask you to make some more animations that sync up better despite the sync problems we're having.

The easiest solution is always to have 1 character move a lot while the other doesnt move the whole body too much.

Just my 50cents.

I realize I come abit late into this topic but here goes,

Animations for sure, thats what skyrim is mostly lacking, but I'm not thinking sex animations really.

I would love to see some kind of ritual / sacrifice animations (could contain sex ofcourse) For the darker daedra worshippers.

Let's say, an animation that plays for 4 characters, they sit in a circle with the victim in the middle meditating. (Yes I do realize I can already do this but applying foreksample aft defult animation to every actor and positioning them but this gets old really fast) And I also would love to see some kind of sacrificial kill move, kinda like the heart ripper kill move but this ritual killmove can take several minutes to complete, with gore, blood, screaming. oh yes!

I need a dark prince to step up and make this, It doesnt seem like anyone is touching dark ritual animations. So if it interests you to make something like that I would very much appriciate it. Skyrim is severely lacking in this area.

I think I know what I'm going to do now. Thanks for the suggestions and feel free to still vote and discuss if you want, as I'm taking everything into account. :)

I got a question you all for the near future though: What is a good video hosting website that allows adult content? I want to substitute gifs as animation previews and have a slightly fancier presentation :) .

http://gfycat.com/about

:D

Hye Gone, may I first thank you for your original work.  Which frankly added the first animations for cirtter si ever used in my game, and still use.  Secondly, most animations are good enough so far, only animations that -I- think need improvement  were the standing anims  as they caused a bit of clipping.   But, I personlly think stareing at the same anims over and over, and over, and over gets horrid, I would rather see something new.   Now we have, in my opinion, plenty of scens for wolves and dogs  (i know that oblivion had a shit megaton) why not more paired scenes with falmer or draugher?    or try a paired  troll scene?

• 1 month later...

Why not what all of sexlab seems to leave out, there was animations for sex with werewolves with male as dominate, why not as a new set for creatures? Immersive Bodies gives female animals why not work some creatures features for them as well as animations? No one else really seems to be doing it!

What to work on? My two cents: Skeevers.

+1 Skeevers would be a great addition

EDIT:

Had some further thoughts about this. If you're using a mod like Defeat even a bunch of skeevers are not going to get the pc's health down enough for the animation to kick in as their bite does so little damage.

I think it would need a mod that either multiplies up the damage to the pc's level or something like a poisoned bite that would drain a lot of the pc's health (without dropping to zero so the pc just dies). Maybe a two minute paralysis attack or something but it would need to be long enough to reduce pc's health without becoming too boring.

Another way might be a sort of sudden ambush event to let the animation kick in but again it would need a mod setting up to do it. Unfortunately just upping the skeever attack won't work as very low level new characters would be killed too easily

I'm all about human animations. Creatures are just not within my realm of interest personally. They are there for me to kill and loot lol. Skyrim could use a few improvements in default animations, imo. Like swimming lol. Also a proper set of bathing animations could be very useful in a few mods. Maybe new sleeping ones. There's actually a lot that could be improved when you think about it.

But, as always, the modders themselves should always do what they want or feel the game could benefit from.

For intro animations, how do you all feel about having a canned (non-looping) animation that involves both a bit of foreplay and stripping that has a fairly long duration? I feel like this could increase immersion but some people might also just want to get to the sex. Just want to know your thoughts before I get too far with that ;) .

Also out of curiosity, is it possible to have animations paired with furniture? I know sexlab has animations line up with beds, but it might be interesting to have sex acts on furniture like chairs. Also, I really doubt it's possible but it would be awesome if sex animations could be aware of things like walls.

In response to people making other creature animations: I've talked to Panic a bit and am aware of continued development, which is very cool! In general I don't think it's really possible for any of us to step on each other's toes. The end result for you all is just a wider array of animations, which is only a good thing. That being said I'm keeping an eye on those threads and am going to avoid stuff that's already being worked on. Still even animations for the same creature that are significantly different will just add more variety for that creature.

First of all, it's great to have you back Gone!

I love the idea of using the surrounding furniture. Actually they might just be possible; but don't take my word for it, i barely know anything about how things precisely work. You could in theory align the animations to the "nearest" wall, chair, table... etc. however, they would only work if the original shapes and sizes have been preserved so that no major clippings would occur. ie. overhauled furniture and/or clutter would have to be patched.

Anyways, what encouraged me to write the above is the fact that XPO uses that technique with the pillories from Zaz's animations, they're stationed at fixed locations around the cities of skyrim and... yea... they're being used alright. I say go for it! this would open doors to endless possibilities.

hello welcome back. love your work great job and thank you. LL makes skyrim so funny ^^

may i recommend animations? maybe some monster mods? I was thinking beast animations for the imersive creatures.

since there are alot of new creatures there and it will be a massive project, if you did animations again anyway.

Welcome back! Good to have a great animator back after being Gone for a while (See what I did there? Hilarious.).

As many other people here I voted for new creature and human animations. There can never be enough to have some variety, I especially prefer canine animations. Yet there's another thing I asked for some time ago in another thread, alas nobody worked on that so far. As far as I remember there has only been a single mod for Oblivion which added it to the game, but the mod was kinda buggy and had never been finished.

What I'm talking about is adding animations for males and horses. Giving a mare a good hump is something I've been missing so far. There's even a mod on Skyrim Nexus that changes all horses to mares (with a vagina model and textures) which would be ideal for this kind of animations. We already have animations with female werewolves, yet mares are missing. Is that something you would consider? Or are you exclusively making animations for female characters?

Anyway, good to have you back! Cheers!

How about a good "Over the knee" spanking animation. ??

Guards, soldiers, bandits, could put the bratty Dovakin over their knee and give her a good spanking for things like stealing or not paying off her bounty when she should.

How about an Ash Spawn or "Mud Spawn" attack, that is triggered by walking through a graveyard at night?

Walk through grave yard.

Hand comes out of the ground and grabs her ankle.

Ash spawn crawls out of the ground...

Then ....

Starting / ending animations would be cool for an immersive feeling. Most of the mods are simply beaming from full dressed into naked sex animation without a stage between it.

That's Defeats' strenght, ripping of your armor, lying on the floor afterwards. 

Oh jeez, you've posted something like that on page3. Would be awesome. And I've wondered for so long why there haven't been "banging at the wall" / furniture animations, too.

Or simple paired sleep (spooning) / cuddling animations? Sounds a bit more boring, but a lot of people are missing the "love" (not sex) animations.

*cough* and skeevers of course

Archived