XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

The problem that was fixed in 2.14 also with the Repair plugin was only the RaceMenu script and the staff loop which caused freezing.

Most other people who had your problem didn't read the description...

Heh, I can respect getting that. I am modding another game myself and are a bit tired for peoples not reading my instructions.

However, this time I do not follow. I have used this skeleton for a long time now. It loads almost last in my priority list. Nothing is overwriting it, expet FNIS output in MO, but I already tried to switch the skeleton below it.

You sound like I am missing something here. It might be so. I have read your first post over and over again, but I do not understand what I am missing. I have started completely new games, with clean saves folder. This should not be related to anything that was lingering around old saves.

Previous versions have worked just fine. It jus started with the version 2.13 and continues with this one as well.

Otherwise everything seems to be working correctly. If no one is not willing to point out what I have been missing during these last days, then I guess I will just have to re-install the skeleton with standard weapon positions.

First hint:

You can set weapon variants ingame with the XPMSE RaceMenu Plugin, you don't do it at installation times.

Second hint:

Requirement (Need to be installed BEFORE):

For all feautres also:

RaceMenu 2.9.6 for the XPMSE RaceMenu Plugin which includes Weapon Variants.

Third hint:

XPMSE RaceMenu Plugin Features:

- Ingame Weapon Varaint switching, no more choosing at Installation time.

You can set weapon variants ingame with the XPMSE RaceMenu Plugin, you don't do it at installation times.

I have to admit that I did not understand that. English is not my native language - not even my second. It really did not occure to me that "weapon variants" would mean positioning. To be honest, this still does not feel to hint me about the positioning.

Could you perhaps edit the description a bit? It might be obvious for fluent English speakers, but it also might be a bit confusing for others.

Thank you for pointing out what I was missing. I will try to get a hang of this today. :)

Edit: Typos.

I have to admit that I did not understand that. English is not my native language - not even my second. It really did not occure to me that "weapon variants" would mean positioning. To be honest, this still does not feel to hint me about the positioning.

Could you perhaps edit the description a bit? It might be obvious for fluent English speakers, but it also might be a bit confusing for others.

Thank you for pointing out what I was missing. I will try to get a hang of this today. :)

I am afraid I seem to be having a similar issue, I have tried the plugin fix, I have tried starting a new game but in all cases (unfixed, fixed and newgame) I cannot locate a slider ingame that changes weapon position. 

Any help on where this should be so that I can confirm I am not just being blind but have messed up somewhere would be much appreciated

I seem to have a good old problem that if I remember correctly is skeleton related.

When I am walking backwards (towards the camera) the left breast is deformed. Using HDT and skeleton BBP rig. Can someone remind me how we fix that?

More a fps and xml problem, hdt updates per frame, and sone xml with high jiggle makes the thing not follow real quick.

I seem to have a good old problem that if I remember correctly is skeleton related.

When I am walking backwards (towards the camera) the left breast is deformed. Using HDT and skeleton BBP rig. Can someone remind me how we fix that?

More a fps and xml problem, hdt updates per frame, and sone xml with high jiggle makes the thing not follow real quick.

Hmmm. could be that thingy in enblocal.ini I had disabled..or added.. Will look in that.. thanks :-)

Open up racemenu in game or creating a new character and once you got it set up the way you want go to the body tab (third tab over up top) go down to dagger style slider. it will be 0. move it over so it says 1. that is daggers in the back. go down a little bit more to left dagger style and do the same. tried to get it to work with ece but I lost patients with that one and switched back over to racemenu. hope that it works for you this time. it did for me 

Open up racemenu in game or creating a new character and once you got it set up the way you want go to the body tab (third tab over up top) go down to dagger style slider. it will be 0. move it over so it says 1. that is daggers in the back. go down a little bit more to left dagger style and do the same. tried to get it to work with ece but I lost patients with that one and switched back over to racemenu. hope that it works for you this time. it did for me 

Thank you for this clear description of where the slider should be, I now know that I screwed up somewhere as I do not have that there but I do have the "scale" sliders repeated.

I think I am going to have to start again with a clean install of Skyrim as I have had more than a few simple mod installs give me unusual issues.

Did the Shield sliders get changed in some fashion with the latest version? I have sliders for 'Shield on Back' - but nothing for a regular, held Shield.

Shield for in hand is the "offhand" I renamed it because you technically don't scale the "Shield" you scale everything including dual wielded weapons.

I don't recommend using both sliders, mainhand and offhand, if you use proper weapon scales, and scale the shield on your back you will get the scale from there transfered to your hands so there is never a rescale effect.

I am still getting no style sliders

I have just done a fresh Skyrim install and loaded up a very basic set of mods

Unofficial Updates
SKSE 1.7.01
SkuUI 4.1
Realist Ragdolls 1.9
Finis 5.1
Racemenu 2.9.6
Live another Life 2.4 (for faster new game start
XPMSE 2.14

On starting a new character I do not get any sliders with style as part of name, only scale. Please can someone direct me to where I am screwing up :D

Edit

I have all DLC installed

Hey there, I have a little problem, no slider appear for dagger position. I have the ones for weapons scales, but none for positioning. I have installed the pluginrepair, but it doesn't change anything. What can I do to repair this ?

You overwrote the skeleton or use a custom race with another skeleton other than default.

Hey there, I have a little problem, no slider appear for dagger position. I have the ones for weapons scales, but none for positioning. I have installed the pluginrepair, but it doesn't change anything. What can I do to repair this ?

You overwrote the skeleton or use a custom race with another skeleton other than default.

I am using another race indeed. Thanks for your help, gonna try to see what I could do to make it work.

I am using another race indeed. Thanks for your help, gonna try to see what I could do to make it work.

Overwrite the skeleton*.nifs of the custom race

Seem to be having trouble with the whole imploded belly thing.

kvBtN2N.jpg

Tried the JFF fix and this happened. This was by increasing the number by 1. Default numbers for min and max limits were 1 and 0 respectively.

BPgXEUf.png

Along with that, after a few seconds all females disappear, and I can't see my character in third person mode again until I initiate a sexlabs animation.

Another issue that I'm not sure is related to XPMSE is that bellies clip through barkeeper clothes. Its fine for other clothes, just barkeeper.

57LrPOu.png

The xml file I'm using is attached. Any ideas on what to do? Thanks! 

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Me seems the best decision I ever made was to NOT install the RaceMenu Skeleton slider addon (as far as I know it was a separate mod once, not incorporated into XPMSE). I can understand that it is a nice tool for a not Bodyslide user though. As I am used to CBBE Bodyslide I decided to have no need for it.

RaceMenu slider mod on Nexus has nothing to do with my XPMSE plugin. I made it from the ground up.

I gave it a try and I have to say:

1) works like a charm. I have no idea why people here can't watch all the new skeleton based sliders. My strong guess is...wrong Racemenu

installations, not updated Race Menu installations.

2) I am able to adjust the weapon position for my player char on micrometer lvl, I am able to even change the body location almost freely for weapon

attachment.

Did not test it with DSR though, because the sad reason, I have to admit, is, that I never succeeded into DSR to get to work.

Additional weapon scale sliders would not have been necesseary to be honest, the default ones (and there are already two in Race Menu which do the same..) als already sufficient.

kvBtN2N.jpg

Tried the JFF fix and this happened. This was by increasing the number by 1. Default numbers for min and max limits were 1 and 0 respectively.

BPgXEUf.png

Along with that, after a few seconds all females disappear, and I can't see my character in third person mode again until I initiate a sexlabs animation.

Another issue that I'm not sure is related to XPMSE is that bellies clip through barkeeper clothes. Its fine for other clothes, just barkeeper.

57LrPOu.png

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Ok, "preBelly" seems to be properly renamed, but as far as I know the JFF Fix recommends to increase the appropriate values by 6 to 10. 1 might be not enough, by far not. I had values around 0 for those both values too formerly and I set them to 6 and then the belly spasms vanished.

Do you use a mod that replaces barkeep cloths ? or are they vanilla ? If you use a mod a recreation of the outfit meshes in Bodyslide might fix it. If not then this mod just uses special skinned meshes which do not fit to the newest CBBE v3.3 and/or XPMSE 2.14. I had to abondon some "older" mods too that were based on exotic skinned meshes or were based on the old HDT body.

I have no idea, if your BBP.xml is setup for collsion, I could offer you mine. It's not setup for collision, but for HDT PE 14.28, has BBB (Breast, Butt and Belly bounce included) and works pretty well for my CBBE HDT Body. It's very jelly though, might be not everybody's taste.

BBP.xml (very jelly, for HDT PE 14.28)

Groovtama thank you for your work on this. 

One question and a request to consider. How can I make NPCs / followers equip their weapons on back or ankles since the system is only for the player without making them all a custom race or PCEA that uses an older version skeleton that did have bones pre-placed?

The second is me asking if you would consider releasing versions with pre-placed weapon nodes in their classic alternate spots (back hips ankles). Racemenu in my opinion is going to hold people back more so then the mod-integration you mentioned as your reasoning. RaceMenu as far as I'm aware can't do a perfect face export only SPF, where as ECE can do it easily. They do integrate when both installed slightly but RaceMenu dominates by eliminating the saved slots of ECE hence removing the ability to import the actual moded face into CK.

I would love to use this as so much of it seems awesome but can't if I have to depend on Racemenu as well all NPCs not having altered sheaths. 

One question and a request to consider. How can I make NPCs / followers equip their weapons on back or ankles since the system is only for the player without making them all a custom race or PCEA that uses an older version skeleton that did have bones pre-placed?

The second is me asking if you would consider releasing versions with pre-placed weapon nodes in their classic alternate spots (back hips ankles). Racemenu in my opinion is going to hold people back more so then the mod-integration you mentioned as your reasoning. RaceMenu as far as I'm aware can't do a perfect face export only SPF, where as ECE can do it easily. They do integrate when both installed slightly but RaceMenu dominates by eliminating the saved slots of ECE hence removing the ability to import the actual moded face into CK.

I would love to use this as so much of it seems awesome but can't if I have to depend on Racemenu as well all NPCs not having altered sheaths. 

RM will contain in future versions the possibility to edit positions of NPCs, if you want it globalym edit the skeleton, as they are in 2.06.

And I will not do 876 premade skeleton, I will have to sit 10 hours there to do it, basically a full weekend just sitting in nifskope. I don't care if people don't want to use RM, racemeni gets a face import so you can use your old ECE face in RM.

RM will contain in future versions the possibility to edit positions of NPCs, if you want it globalym edit the skeleton, as they are in 2.06.

And I will not do 876 premade skeleton, I will have to sit 10 hours there to do it, basically a full weekend just sitting in nifskope. I don't care if people don't want to use RM, racemeni gets a face import so you can use your old ECE face in RM.

Wow sorry I didn't realize you'd have to spend a whole 10 more hours!! Good luck!

kvBtN2N.jpg

BPgXEUf.png

57LrPOu.png

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Ok, "preBelly" seems to be properly renamed, but as far as I know the JFF Fix recommends to increase the appropriate values by 6 to 10. 1 might be not enough, by far not. I had values around 0 for those both values too formerly and I set them to 6 and then the belly spasms vanished.

Do you use a mod that replaces barkeep cloths ? or are they vanilla ? If you use a mod a recreation of the outfit meshes in Bodyslide might fix it. If not then this mod just uses special skinned meshes which do not fit to the newest CBBE v3.3 and/or XPMSE 2.14. I had to abondon some "older" mods too that were based on exotic skinned meshes or were based on the old HDT body.

I have no idea, if your BBP.xml is setup for collsion, I could offer you mine. It's not setup for collision, but for HDT PE 14.28, has BBB (Breast, Butt and Belly bounce included) and works pretty well for my CBBE HDT Body. It's very jelly though, might be not everybody's taste.

BBP.xml (very jelly, for HDT PE 14.28)

My BBP is set up for collision yes. I was using the CBBE vanilla armor conversions that linked on the CBBE page itself, and also the PVA (pregnant vanilla armor) conversion mod. Maybe they're the ones screwing with the clothes. Any idea on how to fix the issue, like revert to default meshes for barkeeper clothes or what not?

Will increasing the number in JFF fix whole belly becoming glitched and making the females go away issue?

Edit: Increasing number in JFF still causes the issue in the second picture and makes females disappear.

Edit: And to clarify, my problem isn't that the bellies spasm after trying the JFF fix. The problem is that the bellies become this weird artifact and all females fade away slowly.