Update: 0.5

- switched some tracking stringmaps to regular arrays which means people need to do a Spunk-free CLEAN SAVE if they're upgrading from 0.4 & 0.41.

- that allowed me to cut a few scripts and streamline the rest a bit more, also cut a few unnecessary debug messages and array dumps (not all, far from it)

- fixed a few minor bugs

- turning debugging off after turning it on should work now

- refined init cycle so it halts tracking until it's done

eh, what exactly this mod adds? 

I added it and I don't seem to notice anything, I mean I changed the stuff in MCM, but nothing changes, and the mod can't track Lust(which I should load first?)

I am not experinced modder, so I might be fucking up something simple, though this is the first time I encounter a problem that the mod dosen't runs

FNVEdit sorry.

I don't see what that has to do with anything. You don't need fnvedit to run spunk.

I added it and I don't seem to notice anything, I mean I changed the stuff in MCM, but nothing changes, and the mod can't track Lust(which I should load first?)

I am not experinced modder, so I might be fucking up something simple, though this is the first time I encounter a problem that the mod dosen't runs

Depending on your settings, you should see some cum every once in a while after sex. Also, creatures shouldn't attack ya after sex, depending on your settings. Lust isn't in there yet.

I am trying .5 on .41 I had a slight pause in game play when your script did its spunk scan thing.

You did do a clean save first, right?

Ok I misunderstood the instructions then..(Rereading it) I thought you needed FNVEdit to get the details for EACH race to work. Somehow I mistook custom race for everything.  Gonna go ahead and give it a try. Thanks for pointing that out 

-Can't seem to get it working debug  says-/ Spunk:main:Init=0    I am fairly sure I installed everything in the right places.

I like the overall idea and general things that this mod adds, the only thing I would say needs improvement is the cum shaders. It doesn't really look it's cum on the body, just kind of whitish marks. It lacks the liquid element if you understand what I mean. But other than that, a job well done I believe! I've always been partial to this kind of thing so I'm glad that someone has built something so well and so detailed right down to the cum leak. Good stuff my friend.

I like the overall idea and general things that this mod adds, the only thing I would say needs improvement is the cum shaders. It doesn't really look it's cum on the body, just kind of whitish marks. It lacks the liquid element if you understand what I mean. But other than that, a job well done I believe! I've always been partial to this kind of thing so I'm glad that someone has built something so well and so detailed right down to the cum leak. Good stuff my friend.

Well basically it's open for someone to make some better shaders at some time, this will become a requirement for Pregnancy in a few months time when I convert it over.

-Can't seem to get it working debug  says-/ Spunk:main:Init=0    I am fairly sure I installed everything in the right places.

Init should never return zero. Did you upgrade your nvse?

Thanks. Yeah, sure, the shader textures could be better, I'm no good at resources so just nicked them from lovers with pk. People are free to contribute other ones, and there's also the possibility that one day we come up with a way of applying them to specific locations only - that part needs more work; what's in there atm is the scripting that would need to be done if that comes around.

If this is going to be a requirement for pregnancy could it not simply be incorporated into pregnancy itself?

(For mod junkies like myself who prize each and every ESM/esp slot...)

Doesn't seem like a practical solution to me; also people may want the shader/smell or lust/arousal stuff and not bother with pregnancy. But I'll free up a slot with lust/arousal.

If this is going to be a requirement for pregnancy could it not simply be incorporated into pregnancy itself?

(For mod junkies like myself who prize each and every ESM/esp slot...)

No because some people may just want the jizz effects or the faction smell effects without Pregnancy which is the reason it was in SCR, but we decided we wanted it bigger and better than what was in SCR, but didn't want to bloat SCR anymore with it.

Nice effect, but a minor critic/comment. That looks like it would be from two different guys, maybe break the breast area as one and the face/hair as a second effect. Then they can be stacked if the female has sex with several guys in a row, especially if the timer for how long the cum effect lasts has a long timer.

Yeah, I can make more textures, but I don't know quite how the shader mechanism works.

I think it's pretty much like Skyrim's effect shader- any duration and UV travel will have to be GECK edited in the respective .esp.

The distribution is also like Skyrim's- Effect shaders are mapped on each body part, all at once.

I don't know how to pick and choose. I'm hoping DoctaSax can make that happen.

Anyhow I made a gooey texture that works with sexout, and can be adapted to Spunk.

Try it out. Tell me what you think.

Thanks for the tex! (If you could do 3 more of varying volume like that, I could fit it right into the next release.)

The way they're applied is indeed the same: all over the body, and the timing is set in the effect shader form (45 secs now). We're hoping that prideslayer may come up with some sort of function using gerra6's tools that can apply stuff to specific locations, and if it comes with a remove function, I'd be able to have players set timing too. This is not in play yet, so we're kind of stuck with the old method. The only other option would be to equip cum as clothing, or at least some body alternate with a mesh + tex, and considering the many bodies available that's just not very workable. I just forged ahead a bit creating the scripting that calculates where it lands, does trickle & absorb and all that, but am no good at the meta-modding side of things :)

Woohoo! It works. I thought I had the NVSE version it needed, and the file names

for the new and the old versions of 4.2 are identical. I finally noticed the file size

was larger on one of the versions and picked that one. Your warning messages

were very helpful.

It looks pretty good so far; I can see you have some refinements in mind related

to sex type, and that would be most welcome. I did notice a long delay sometimes

for the cum textures to be equipped.

The ragdoll endings to the animations really wouldn't do this mod any justice, nor

the rapid switch from tfc at the end of the animations if the cum was to appear instantly.

I know that's Sexout's behavior and not Spunk. It kind of sucks to only see the backside

of your character after the money shot, and it's already starting to fade by the time

you get the camera swung around

With the face expressions being added by Amra's new animation I think a mouthful

of cum with drips would be a good addition for the open mouth expressions, maybe

the cum in mouth could be treated like a gag.

The absorb looks good, looks like drying cum. User control of the fadeout time would be great.

I never thought I would see this in Sexout. Thanks!

Seems it was my outdated NVSE causing it, updated and now it works fine. Really great work looks good, since I started playing Fallout3 and NV with adult themed mods I wanted to see something like this.  Can't wait to see it finished and added to lust and pregnancy.

FNVEdit sorry.

I don't see what that has to do with anything. You don't need fnvedit to run spunk.

Depending on your settings, you should see some cum every once in a while after sex. Also, creatures shouldn't attack ya after sex, depending on your settings. Lust isn't in there yet.

I am trying .5 on .41 I had a slight pause in game play when your script did its spunk scan thing.

I did a clean save. .5 is ok no lag or hesitation. .41did lag and hesitate. Thanks for the fix.

Will do.

I'm kinda juggling some stuff right now, and I'm sick, so there may be a lag.

Thanks.

No rush; when it comes to resources I'm happy with whatever I can get.

It looks pretty good so far; I can see you have some refinements in mind related

to sex type, and that would be most welcome. I did notice a long delay sometimes

for the cum textures to be equipped.

At the moment, if they're supposed to trigger, they should happen on sex end, with the ragdoll stuff. I'll admit the PlayMagicEffectShaders function isn't always reliable; for instance when there's a callback conversation after sex, the game thinks it's back in 1st person and when that happens the shaders can disappear but not always, so I've got some safety checks in place, but y'know.

With the face expressions being added by Amra's new animation I think a mouthful

of cum with drips would be a good addition for the open mouth expressions, maybe

the cum in mouth could be treated like a gag.

For the moment, I'm forcing a swallow after oral (one less thing to check); of course, like all tracking-related stuff this only happens in the background. I should probably also look into ways a player can forcibly remove a few outside spurts, once the shaders themselves have disappeared, to cut down on the number of things that are checked and recalculated every five seconds.

I did a clean save. .5 is ok no lag or hesitation. .41did lag and hesitate. Thanks for the fix.

Ah, I misread, I thought you said 0.5 had the lag after upgrading.

Myself, if I don't turn on the scof readout I don't see anything like that happening in either version - that's why feedback from players is important.