Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

How would I manually install the files linked on cbbe bodyslider compatible thread? Can't seem to get mod organizer to work with them. 

Install them like a normal mod, but it should say there is no something or other on top level, if it shows calienteTools as the top level files you are good to go, if they are not then set the directory so that they are, mo should then complain about it not being correct ignore it and say yes to install, when it is finished there should be a greyed out mod at the bottom of the list, select that mod and tell it to ignore missing data, activate the mod and the thing should then show up in bodyslide to build the armour with.

I love this mod and its already bodyslide, but it doesnt have a preg belly slider/node. Would anyone know how to add the belly to the mod?

I would be extremely appreciative :D

Sorry for posting twice here, but I'm still trying to add pregnant belly support for this armor because I really like it for my main character. However, I must not have done it right when I tried, because it came out all messed up.

I looked around for a guide and I found this, but its pretty old. Would this still be a good tutorial for me to follow? The armor is already CBBE HDT Bodyslide, it just doesn't have pregnant belly support.

Any feedback is appreciated, I just really want to figure this out :lol:

How would I manually install the files linked on cbbe bodyslider compatible thread? Can't seem to get mod organizer to work with them. 

Install them like a normal mod, but it should say there is no something or other on top level, if it shows calienteTools as the top level files you are good to go, if they are not then set the directory so that they are, mo should then complain about it not being correct ignore it and say yes to install, when it is finished there should be a greyed out mod at the bottom of the list, select that mod and tell it to ignore missing data, activate the mod and the thing should then show up in bodyslide to build the armour with.

I did everything as you suggested but nothing showed up with outfit studio, it was greyed out though. What would be a step by step way to just manually install?

I did everything as you suggested but nothing showed up with outfit studio, it was greyed out though. What would be a step by step way to just manually install?

I am dumb. It's because I didn't have the actual outfit installed. 

No, the physics are spasing out when you try that without intimate knowledge of how those work exactly.

And by spasing out I mean that the lower part just gets sucked into a small black whole under the character.

Converted. Link in my sig. Its not perfect but its good enough.

HDT skirts are a pain to weight the way you want them.

I might try to fix all the clipping on legs in the future but for now i released it.

Sorry for posting so many times, but someone pointed out that I need to post the link to the mod I need help with. So in case someone is able to help, here it is: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1boGr05L

Ive been trying for days to successfully add the pregnancy belly node to this, but I still cant get my changes to load in bodyslide. From what I can see, I think its possible to make the belly work, but I don't really know what I'm doing and I cant figure it out with the tutorials I've found :-/

This is my favorite armor so I cant express how much I'd appreciate it if someone could help me finally accomplish this

I love this mod and its already bodyslide, but it doesnt have a preg belly slider/node. Would anyone know how to add the belly to the mod?

You will need to add the pregnancy belly sliders (.bsd) and the appropriate slider data lines to the Widowmaker Ice .xml for each outfit listed or create a separate bodyslide for each outfit and delete the .xml file. As long as the .xml file is active,  you can't add the slider separately.

No, the physics are spasing out when you try that without intimate knowledge of how those work exactly.

And by spasing out I mean that the lower part just gets sucked into a small black whole under the character.

I might try to fix all the clipping on legs in the future but for now i released it.

Did you paint the weighs by hand or how did you convert it?

I have no idea how that type of physics works.

just saw your post, thank you very much.

You will need to add the pregnancy belly sliders (.bsd) and the appropriate slider data lines to the Widowmaker Ice .xml for each outfit listed or create a separate bodyslide for each outfit and delete the .xml file. As long as the .xml file is active,  you can't add the slider separately.

Thanks so much for the response and also for all your conversions! :D

Would you by chance be willing to help guide me a little bit more on how to do this? I would extremely appreciate it, as I'm not very good at this haha

and thanks again for all the conversions you're doing!