Hello,

I am having a serious problem with this mod.  Any insights would be welcome.

I recently downloaded a bunch of new follower mods to try out from nexus and installed them.  When I try running Skyrim with these new mods activated, certain savegames do not load (crash or on occasion an ILS... usually new saves).  When they do, I get a wide range of issues happening all at the same time.  My character's head is missing is one of the most obvious (my race is an addon race- succubus), I also notice that followers are absent, characters are missing, and there are more subtle changes as well.  I have also experienced at least the missing head issue with a previous addon that I disabled.

I could not figure it out until I started a new game and I discovered I could not even pick the succubus race (only vanilla races were available) unless I deactivated all but one (it didn't seem to matter which) of the newly downloaded mods.  So I decided to check the SKSE log to see if I could learn anything.  That revealed the problem.

Apparently when I activate certain mods (or number of certain types of mods) with SOS enabled, the entire mod load process fails.  Skyrim loads with only the Skyrim.esm and Update.esm activated.  Not even official DLC's load.  This explains ALL of my problems but why this happens I have no idea.

It seems to have something to do with follower and NPC mods that supply their own skeletons and/or character resources (such as hairstyles).  I am proposing that this is a mod bug or mod conflict.  I would appreciate this matter being addressed.

EDIT: I am not sure which part of SOS is causing the issue.  But I have confirmed that SOS is the cause

You can't use SoS without using its skeletons or skeletons that have specifically been made compatible with it.

This shouldn't be  an issue.  The addons are all women (with one exception).  But I have seen what happens when they don't have a compatible skeleton.  And it doesn't result in no mods being loaded.

But I have confirmed that SOS is the cause

No you have not. Do you have any evidence?

Um... wow.  Ok.  I consider the fact that when I disable SOS everything works fine to be pretty strong evidence.  I can activate any or all of the new mods without problems.  If you disagree please, explain to me why. 

EDIT: Maybe I should clarify what I mean by "cause."  If the reason for the problem is a conflict between SOS and another mod, then they BOTH can be considered the cause.  So it may not be the only cause (if the issue is a conflict). But logic dictates that it is part of the cause. 

You can't use SoS without using its skeletons or skeletons that have specifically been made compatible with it.

This shouldn't be  an issue.  The addons are all women (with one exception).  But I have seen what happens when they don't have a compatible skeleton.  And it doesn't result in no mods being loaded.

But I have confirmed that SOS is the cause

No you have not. Do you have any evidence?

Um... wow.  Ok.  I consider the fact that when I disable SOS everything works fine to be pretty strong evidence.  I can activate any or all of the new mods without problems.  If you disagree please, explain to me why. 

EDIT: Maybe I should clarify what I mean by "cause."  If the reason for the problem is a conflict between SOS and another mod, then they BOTH can be considered the cause.  So it may not be the only cause (if the issue is a conflict). But logic dictates that it is part of the cause. 

Sounded more like SOS is putting you over the 255 mod limit tbh. But if it isn't you should follow the trroubleshooting section in the OP.

Sounded more like SOS is putting you over the 255 mod limit tbh. But if it isn't you should follow the trroubleshooting section in the OP.

I am not over the limit.  I will go ahead and do what I can in the troubleshooting but for my situation keep in mind that SOS internal information will be inaccessible during a failed load.  Is there a way to obtain an SOS log?

Ok here is the scoop. I have very little information to provide to you.  Here is why:

I have the most updated version of SOS.  My character is female so any schlong data is non-existent for my character and outfit data doesn't matter.  I deactivated all plugins except for the core file so 0 SOS plugins are active. 

The papyrus log is useless because all it says over and over again is that no scripts are valid because the mod no longer exists.  Why?  Because the papyrus log starts AFTER mods are loaded which is too late.  Remember that mods are not loading at all because the mod loading fails when SOS is active.  The only thing useful is the SKSE log but all that does is confirm that no mods loaded:

SKSE runtime: initialize (version = 1.7.2 09200000 01D03CF5FC73801B, os = 6.1 (7601))
imagebase = 00400000
runtime root = C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\
config path = C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\BW_plugin.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\BW_plugin.dll (00000001 BW_plugin 00000003) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DCF_plugin.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DCF_plugin.dll (00000001 DCF_plugin 00000004) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 06018195) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers.dll (00000001 JContainers 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MfgConsole.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MfgConsole.dll (00000001 Mfg Console plugin 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SKSE_Elys_AltF4.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SKSE_Elys_AltF4.dll (00000001 SKSE_Elys_AltF4 01000000) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SKSE_Elys_Uncapper.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SKSE_Elys_Uncapper.dll (00000001 SKSE_Elys_Uncapper 010F0011) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000320F0) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StorageUtil.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StorageUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\UltimateCombat.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\UltimateCombat.dll (00000001 ultimate combat plugin 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\chargen.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\chargen.dll (00000001 chargen 00000003) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll (00000001 hdtPhysicsExtensions 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\nioverride.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 14 of 15
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\nioverride.dll (00000001 nioverride 00000003) loaded correctly
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 14
dispatched message.
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 14
dispatched message.
init complete
hooked dinput
dispatch message (6) to plugin listeners
sending message type 6 to plugin 14
dispatched message.
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLabAroused_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Schlongs of Skyrim - Core_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SPERG_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\ZaZAnimationPack_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenuPlugin_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenuPluginXPMSE_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SC07SexLabRandomAttack_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Convenient Horses_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SkyUI_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\AchieveThat_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenu_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\mintylightningmod_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Skyrim Immersive Creatures_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RealisticNeedsandDiseases_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\WetandCold_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SPERG_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\ImmersiveSpells_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\BFT Ships and Carriages_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\xazPrisonOverhaul_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\MF_RadiantProstitution_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\ForgottenMagic_Redone_ENGLISH.txt...
save name is Save 139 - Prisoner Skyrim 00.06.18
full save path: C:\Users\Matthew\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\__MOProfileSave__\\Save 139 - Prisoner Skyrim 00.06.18.skse
dispatch message (2) to plugin listeners
sending message type 2 to plugin 14
dispatched message.
loading co-save
Loading mod list:
(0 -> 0) Skyrim.esm
(1 -> 1) Update.esm
Loading menu open/close event registrations...
Loading key input event registrations...
Loading control input event registrations...
Loading mod callback event registrations...
Loading crosshair ref event registrations...
Loading camera event registrations...
Loading actor action event registrations...
Unhandled chunk type in Core_LoadCallback: 4E494E55 (UNIN)
dispatch message (3) to plugin listeners
sending message type 3 to plugin 14
dispatched message.
cleared save path

I have confirmed that too many mods DO NOT cause mod loading to fail. Instead it just loads the first 255 (although more than 254 mods will cause SKSE to incorrectly reset all SKSE based mods... this was discovered in another thread i started on this forum).

As far as number of mods.  If SOS is active I currently can only have 240 mods  active. I have confirmed that the number of mods is a factor by activating a non-follower non-race resource mod in Mod Organizer. If I have 240 mods, mods do not load at all.  However I CAN activate more SOS mods without causing a problem.  It would help to have a debug log that shows what is going on when mods attempt to load.  Does anyone know if a log exists for that purpose?

If needed, I can supply my mod list, including mods I have merged.

The "Loading mod list" is not your current load order, or the mods being loaded.

Is the load order you had when you made this save: \Documents\My Games\Skyrim\__MOProfileSave__\\Save 139 - Prisoner Skyrim 00.06.18.skse. That list is read from the skse co-save.

The "Loading mod list" is not your current load order, or the mods being loaded.

Is the load order you had when you made this save: \Documents\My Games\Skyrim\__MOProfileSave__\\Save 139 - Prisoner Skyrim 00.06.18.skse. That list is read from the skse co-save.

I am not exactly sure what you are saying here.  But the load order doesn't matter except to say that it has worked previously and has far more mods that are currently loading (which is zero).  The skse log is for that particular save.  But the same thing happens with any save regardless of load order (as long as skse is active and some other unknown condition is true).

hello,

in version 2.04.010 i used soft check to find if actor is schlongified but after updating to latest version it no longer works, any idea for a fix? 

if Game.GetModbyName("Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm") != 255
		FormList SOS_Factions = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000d62, "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm") as FormList	;SOS_Faction
		int i = 0
		while i <= SOS_Factions.GetSize() && hasSchlong == False
			if akActor.IsInFaction(SOS_Factions.GetAt(i) as faction) == true
				hasSchlong = True
			endif
			i +=1
		endwhile
	endif

Maybe SOS_Factions is empty. You can use this faction, should work with any sos version

Faction sos = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xaff8, "Schlongs of Skyrim.esp") as Faction ; SOS_SchlongifiedFaction
hasSchlong = akActor.IsInFaction(sos)

works, ty

:/ another question , how do i add schlong via soft link instead of potion

if Game.GetModbyName("SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp") != 255 && MilkQ.akActorSex(akTarget) == "Female"
		SOS_Addon_B3lisarioUNP_Potion = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x12f5, "SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp") as Potion
		akTarget.equipitem(SOS_Addon_B3lisarioUNP_Potion, true, true)

Mmm let's see.

I think there is no way of doing this just using game assets (potions, spells, etc).

The only way is calling functions on SOS scripts, and there is no a single function. Quite ugly.

So you'll need sos source files to compile the code, and also this will output a warning to papyrus logs if sos main mod is not installed. Your mod won't need sos as a master though, is still a soft link, not so soft as before.

SOS_SetupQuest_Script sosScript = Quest.GetQuest("SOS_SetupQuest") as SOS_SetupQuest_Script
If sosScript
	Quest addon = Quest.GetQuest("SOS_Addon_B3lisarioUNP_Quest")
	if addon
		sosScript.SetSchlongSize(addon, akTarget, 10) ; 1 to 20
		sosScript.RegisterNewSchlongifiedActor(akTarget, addon)
	endIf
EndIf
I'll think of a way of offering a better solution for this.

Would this code work for you? This doesn't work, is just a possibility.

You still would need sos sources to compile.

If addon
  SOS_SetupQuest_Script.SetSchlong(akTarget, addon, size = 10) ; a global function on some SOS script
EndIf
If not, I could re-enable the potion thing, they have some problems, but should still be usable for this.

Mmm let's see.

I think there is no way of doing this just using game assets (potions, spells, etc).

The only way is calling functions on SOS scripts, and there is no a single function. Quite ugly.

So you'll need sos source files to compile the code, and also this will output a warning to papyrus logs if sos main mod is not installed. Your mod won't need sos as a master though, is still a soft link, not so soft as before.

SOS_SetupQuest_Script sosScript = Quest.GetQuest("SOS_SetupQuest") as SOS_SetupQuest_Script
If sosScript
	if addon
		sosScript.SetSchlongSize(addon, akTarget, 10) ; 1 to 20
	endIf
EndIf
I'll think of a way of offering a better solution for this.

Would this code work for you? This doesn't work, is just a possibility.

You still would need sos sources to compile.

If addon
  SOS_SetupQuest_Script.SetSchlong(akTarget, addon, size = 10) ; a global function on some SOS script
EndIf
If not, I could re-enable the potion thing, they have some problems, but should still be usable for this.

doesn't add schlong until restart through mcm

if Game.GetModbyName("SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp") != 255 && MilkQ.akActorSex(akTarget) == "Female"
		;SOS_Addon_B3lisarioUNP_Potion = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x12f5, "SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp") as Potion
		;akTarget.equipitem(SOS_Addon_B3lisarioUNP_Potion, true, true)

If sosScript
				if addon
					sosScript.SetSchlongSize(addon, akTarget, 1)
				endIf
			EndIf

post-388097-0-80388600-1423173584_thumb.jpg

post-388097-0-35915200-1423173589_thumb.jpg

okay seems working, ended up with make character futa/increase size

if Game.GetModbyName("Schlongs of Skyrim.esp") != 255
		If sosScript
			if Game.GetModbyName("SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp") != 255 && MilkQ.akActorSex(akTarget) == "Female"  ;make player futa
				if addon
					sosScript.SetSchlongSize(addon, akTarget, 1)
					akTarget.EquipItem(SOS_Data.GetGenitalArmor(addon), false, true)
				endIf
			elseIf MilkQ.akActorSex(akTarget) == "Male" || MilkQ.akActorSex(akTarget) == "Futa" ; increase schlong size +1
				Faction SOS_SchlongifiedFaction = sosScript.SOS_SchlongifiedFaction
				int size1 = akTarget.GetFactionRank(SOS_SchlongifiedFaction)
				if size1 < 20
					akTarget.SetFactionRank(SOS_SchlongifiedFaction, size1 + 1)
				endif

Quest addon = sosScript.GetActiveAddon(akTarget)
				if addon
					Faction addonFaction = SOS_Data.GetFaction(addon)
					int size2 = akTarget.GetFactionRank(addonFaction)
					if size2 < 20
						akTarget.SetFactionRank(addonFaction, size2 + 1)
						sosScript.ScaleSchlongBones(addon, akTarget, size2 + 1)
					endif
				endif
			endIf
		EndIf
	endif

and decrease size

if Game.GetModbyName("Schlongs of Skyrim.esp") != 255
		If sosScript
			If MilkQ.akActorSex(akTarget) == "Male" || MilkQ.akActorSex(akTarget) == "Futa" ; decrease schlong size -1
				Faction SOS_SchlongifiedFaction = sosScript.SOS_SchlongifiedFaction
				int size1 = akTarget.GetFactionRank(SOS_SchlongifiedFaction)
				if size1 > 1
					akTarget.SetFactionRank(SOS_SchlongifiedFaction, size1 - 1)
				endif

Quest addon = sosScript.GetActiveAddon(akTarget)
				if addon
					Faction addonFaction = SOS_Data.GetFaction(addon)
					int size2 = akTarget.GetFactionRank(addonFaction)
					if size2 > 1
						akTarget.SetFactionRank(addonFaction, size2 - 1)
						sosScript.ScaleSchlongBones(addon, akTarget, size2 - 1)
					endif
				endif
			endIf
		EndIf
	endif

I have been troubleshooting my issue with SOS causing mods to fail the load process and I have discovered some interesting things.  I would like someone to replicate this issue so that we can confirm it is a bug.  Please note that I use Mod Organizer so disabling mods does not mean disabling resources.  I found that this makes a difference when disabling follower mods.

My troubleshooting steps:

1. Disabled all SOS plugins.  Only enabled main SOS esm and esp. No change. 
  2. Disabled ALL NON-FOLLOWER and non race addon (and race menu addon) mods. No change. (RESOURCES STILL ACTIVE)
  3. Disabled ALL race and race menu addons.  No change. (NOTE - RESOURCES STILL ACTIVE)
  4. Dissabled follower addons - no change.
  5. Started disabling follower mods AND resources (disabling mod in MO).  WORKS.  SOS finally loads with other mods.
  6. If I disable SOS AND NO OTHER MODS, ALL MODS LOAD AND WORK PROPERLY.

I have discovered that disabling follower mods that have no custom nifs makes no difference.

BOTTOM LINE:
If I activate more than 24 follower mods with custom .nif (assuming body mesh) resources and SOS ACTIVE, ALL MODS FAIL TO LOAD.