Share your character presets! :D

2013-10-08_00030.jpg

I'm tired of my characters :/

All my characters has he same exact feeling and looks and I cannot break my limitation!

I spend from 3 hours to couple days customizing and editing character but it just won't work

I need to play a character that has new feeling to it.

If you guys are generous enough, please share your own character!

*Check my blog for the full details*

-The post has been updated-

*10/21/2013

Not sure if this is any good. It certainly needs a bit of tweaking, but it's beyond my abilities to do so. If you're interested in the preset (so that you can further develop it), I'd be happy to give it to you free. I don't like it when people demand money for their "creations", particularly when their creation is based heavily upon the creations of others.

By the way, what mod are you using for that vampire-like skin?

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized that you use ECE. I use CharGen Extension, so forget I said anything. Good luck in your search!

post-237643-0-16763800-1382316419_thumb.jpg

post-237643-0-06550400-1382322028_thumb.jpg

Here are the files for a Taylor Swift look-a-like.

Requirements

- ECE v1.2

I used the vertex editor to smooth out some of the facial features.  I need some more practice, but the edits look nice.

- CBBE

The white Sophia textures are for the CBBE body.

Taylor Swift-Textures+CME slot save.7z

Installation

- Extract and add the Texture folder to your Data folder.

- Merge the Documents folder or copy/paste the CME_save file to Documents > my games > skyrim > CME_saves.

If you have a CME save for slot #24, you can either move your file to a safe location or rename the CME save to a different number.

I'd share my most used female preset. But sadly I don't even remember which CME save slot it was, since I decided to just play a male character for once because I realized that when I play a male character...I actually play the game, when I play a female. I spend hours nitpicking over finding armor/clothing that fits my 'vision' I guess.

The preset in question.

TESV%202013-09-28%2019-52-45-95.jpg