Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"What mod is this?" VI

clothing adult skyrim cbbe HDT Body slide clothes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20960 replies to this topic

Nayl

Nayl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

What type of forsworn armor is this? Mesh and textures look different than the usual.

Spoiler

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

winny257

winny257

lonely Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,441 posts

What type of forsworn armor is this? Mesh and textures look different than the usual.

Spoiler

there are many variations, it is difficult to say.

https://www.google.d...ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

this is my version. ;)

http://skyrim.2game....?id=5209#id5209

valentin13

valentin13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Does that explain why it does not show on my character or NPC?

ESP is shit.

Attached File  FashionClothes UNPB.rar   52.53MB   847 downloads

Attached File  English ESP.rar   2.02KB   56 downloads

handsandarrows

handsandarrows

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
Spoiler
There is also one ported by me.

Yes, the one Dagren made is the best one i know  :cool:

winny257

winny257

lonely Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,441 posts

Spoiler
There is also one ported by me.

Yes, the one Dagren made is the best one i know  :cool:

not bad @me9230 mentioned "elewin's outfit" and this is now once CBBE, but your proposal is for UNPB and 7B ;)

not compatible with CBBE. :)

edit: I suspect that he used CBBE if not then I was wrong. :P

Skyrimfloo

Skyrimfloo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Spoiler

Armor? I'd swear I saw it somewhere else not too long ago, but my memory is all fuzzy.

zaselim

zaselim

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts

Anyone plz tell me what hand meshes and textures (both diffuse and normal maps) are used in this picture?

Spoiler

kamenlollo

kamenlollo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

does anyone know where I can find a version of this armor for the body unpb bbp ?
thanks

Attached Files

dechuba

dechuba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Can anyone identify the boots on the center and right dancer shown in this video?

TechBaNe

TechBaNe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Could someone help me find that black armor with the eye under the neck and what looked like teeth around the nipples? I'm pretty sure it's shown up in this thread before, but it's just a tad too... gargantuan to look through without a name.

This one:

Spoiler

So, does this harness have a name? Where can I find it? Like Mud says, this thread (and the interwebz) is too big to sift through without a name.

So, it's been almost a week without any answer, positive or negative. If this harness is impossible to get because it's private or something, please let me know. I would also like to know what the name is regardless of its availability.

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,951 posts

@TechBaNe

I thought that looked familiar and did a quick search but i'm not sure if you will be able to find it or not since the mod author wanted/wants money for the mod not even sure if it was even made or is still around. But the outfit is from oblivion mod maker wolfzq this is their blog the outfit is part of the witch dlc4.

http://wolfzq.blog13...ate-201204.html

SpyderArachnid

SpyderArachnid

Toreador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

does anyone know where I can find a version of this armor for the body unpb bbp ?
thanks

Currently there is no UNPB version of that armor, only UNP. It still fits and all, just the breasts are a bit smaller. You can find it here. It is called Winterwoe.

megusta

megusta

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

How can I make tattoos glow like this? Also not sure which type of tattoo mod is this based on.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Findri

Findri

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Hi guys. I asked this before but I've been looking 4 this mod like crazy for weeks... Anyone know what is the HDT testicles mod in this .webm?? the penis mod is from b3lisario but it is separate from the testicles.... TY for any info you can give me 

Swiftstep

Swiftstep

At your service.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Hi guys. I asked this before but I've been looking 4 this mod like crazy for weeks... Anyone know what is the HDT testicles mod in this .webm?? the penis mod is from b3lisario but it is separate from the testicles.... TY for any info you can give me 

Don't know how to create that look, but this hint may be helpful on your search.

Findri

Findri

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Don't know how to create that look, but this hint may be helpful on your search.

TY. but havent found anything bout the testicles after downloading the mod :)

megusta

megusta

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

TY. but havent found anything bout the testicles after downloading the mod :)

I'm more interested in the UI used in that video. Anyone knows about it?

Uno

Uno

Passionate Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

@me gusta: all your answers are: Racemenu. The glowing option is part of the tattoo sliders (whitin overlays, if I'm not wrong). Second one is a Racemenu plugin that integrates the most popular poses mods outhere.

saphiroth19

saphiroth19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Hi, looking for this armor piece.

Spoiler

dobmc

dobmc

Not my dog, by the way.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Hi, looking for this armor piece.

Spoiler

lol seriously?

You can find that outfit in the vanilla game, perhaps one of the remodeled versions on the Nexus. You'll also have to use blender for that "pulled-down" effect.