Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

A couple of things i noticed about 9-23 . . . 

1) the movements are jittery. It's like it can't make up it's mind where it wants to be during small movements. 

2) after I quit the game, after the window closes, Windows 7 reports that skyrim has stopped responding. It happens at a time when nothing is affected.

Mine works best with the 9-23 .xml file and an old .dll from the original forum.

No mindless shaking movement, bounce smoothly with all movements.

I also use them with skeleton_female.hkx untouched (no renaming, no deletion, no relocation)

I attached the files I use, feel free to try it.

Edit: In my case, I have to dress/undress in order to have the effect enabled.

hdtPhysicsExtension.zip

A couple of things i noticed about 9-23 . . . 

1) the movements are jittery. It's like it can't make up it's mind where it wants to be during small movements. 

2) after I quit the game, after the window closes, Windows 7 reports that skyrim has stopped responding. It happens at a time when nothing is affected.

for problem 1, I rewrote the xml and recompiled the plugin. Try again, please!~

and for problem 2, my win7 never reports it unless I'm debugging with Virtual Studio...

Do we need to remove our other BBP body meshes to use this properly?  I ask because when I use the various versions posted here, I get extreme jiggling with even the slightest movement.

no you don't ...

if the rigidbody in default bbp and the one in extradata are both dynamic, the default bbp one will be covered.

Okay it seems there're some unknown bug... I'm trying to fix them...

I still cannot find out the reason...

The new bones must be parented to the main skeleton though correct? I'll try parenting these to something else. It also does it with other creatures though. I remember that having capsules too close together in an earlier version actually forced the debris bodies to move away from the keyframe rigid body. I haven't seen anything like that though because I try to keep the capsules as spheres instead of capsules to prevent self collisions.

With the 24.09 i see my character breast jumps up for a couple of frames every ~2 seconds. Sometimes, it even produces graphical artifacts(clipping). Not sure it's 24.09 only though, i just updated straight from 22.07.

With defaultBBP.xml, are there any log message when the effect starts? Also, what is "WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time", is it because of low FPS?

edit: about the jumping - i seem to have found the reason. It was HentaiPregnancy continuously updating the breast size. :(

Mine works best with the 9-23 .xml file and an old .dll from the original forum.

I also use them with skeleton_female.hkx untouched (no renaming, no deletion, no relocation)

do i need to replace the 9-20 ver with this one ?

or just pu them together in same folder ?

I also use them with skeleton_female.hkx untouched (no renaming, no deletion, no relocation)

do i need to replace the 9-20 ver with this one ?

or just pu them together in same folder ?

You have to replace any other version of the .dll with the file attached above.

Yeah the bug still persists. There is something causing creatures not to have keyframed bodies lined up properly. I keep getting results like this:

It doesn't affect the player/normal actors though which is strange, just creatures. I tried parenting to all other bones and it still does the same thing.

yoo i have a problem here, the physic ver 9 -23 doesn't works for me, there's no jiggle at all, did i doing it wrong ? i just follow the way i always do with ver 7 - 22
drop the file, into the plugin folder, is there any certain condition to make this 9 - 23 version working ? help  :(

@ HydrogensaysHDT: Just wanted to say thanks for the constant stream of updates these days, I noticed today alone you uploaded two new versions of the dll, the first one crashed my game after a few seconds but I just tested the new one for a few seconds and it seems to be working just fine. 

I'm just talking about physics for existing bbp meshes, but anyway, I just wanted to post that I had those crashes with the first new file when I checked again and saw you already updated. 

I'm impressed not only with the work you do but also with the amount of time you seem to be spending on making it work, so like I said at the beginning of the post: thanks for that :)

Archived