SexLab Framework Development

Can you make it so when a female char is in the male it doesn't apply cum effects?

the only way to get preg mods to work with a futa charcter currently is to use oen of a few mods that makes sexlab think the female charcter is male. everything but for sexlab related stuff u still be female.

on no cum effects. its not a bug its due to the change in way sexlab does animations so if it dont have the tag for ending animation then there be no cum effects.

on the problems with the hand personaly ima wait till 1.6 is realeased cause there no counting  what may change between now and its released. i can deal wtih the hand problems as it dont interfeer with my gameplay.

SerialStrip integration I'll look into, but is laregly dependent on how accommodating their current API is for it. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, and likely won't for a little while longer.

Current version of SerialStrip just works on the player so there's no point in integrating it just yet. Support for other actors is planned for the next release, so have a look at the API then.

Hey, trying to nail down some issues I have, anyone else can't get sperm effects to show up after sex? :7
If so any ideas how I might be able to fix it?
I tried down grading, change bodeis, newer bodyslide, uninstall ScocLB, but I ran out of ideas what might be causing it.

Hey, trying to nail down some issues I have, anyone else can't get sperm effects to show up after sex? :7

I tried down grading, change bodeis, newer bodyslide, uninstall ScocLB, but I ran out of ideas what might be causing it.

next time try to read some of the tread. not all animations will have cum effects due to the change with tags for animations. some will hve them and some wont.

next time try to read some of the tread. not all animations will have cum effects due to the change with tags for animations. some will hve them and some wont.

I did like 10 searches with different word combinations that made sense + used google to search the whole of LB and vice versa...

Thanks for the answer though...

Having some interesting problems with SexLab 1.60a3, so much so that I'm rolling back to 1.59c for the time being. This was on a new game with all up-to-date unofficial patches. It has a pretty hefty mod load, but it was stable with 1.59c.

First problem:

I had difficulty toggling the state of animations. If you checked an animation in the window, but then scrolled, you could no longer check or uncheck animations. This seemed to primarily occur in the 'Foreplay' animation list. Sometimes states (on/off) were not saved, which was frustrating.

Second problem:

Starting a sex event with Matchmaker worked fine, however at the end of the foreplay stage the player would just start masturbating and the other character would be stuck in their last animation pose. Switching animations toggled between two masturbation animations, but did not fix the issue.

Third problem:

Hit 'reset voice registry' and the game crashed shortly thereafter.

I've attached my Papyrus log. Ignore all the Falskaar spam. I hope this proves somewhat helpful to the development of 1.60!

Papyrus.0.log

I cant find the files or its just not there

You're the only one. Read the first post.

Having some interesting problems with SexLab 1.60a3, so much so that I'm rolling back to 1.59c for the time being. This was on a new game with all up-to-date unofficial patches. It has a pretty hefty mod load, but it was stable with 1.59c.

First problem:

I had difficulty toggling the state of animations. If you checked an animation in the window, but then scrolled, you could no longer check or uncheck animations. This seemed to primarily occur in the 'Foreplay' animation list. Sometimes states (on/off) were not saved, which was frustrating.

Second problem:

Starting a sex event with Matchmaker worked fine, however at the end of the foreplay stage the player would just start masturbating and the other character would be stuck in their last animation pose. Switching animations toggled between two masturbation animations, but did not fix the issue.

Third problem:

I've attached my Papyrus log. Ignore all the Falskaar spam. I hope this proves somewhat helpful to the development of 1.60!

I can't think of any specific reason for those errors in your log. But my guess would be your game/save only partially updated your install of SexLab 1.60a3, I'd suggest performing a clean install where you disable sexlab and all sexlab related mods, save into a new slot, run a script cleaner like Papyrus Script Scalpel on that save, load that save file and save it again into a new slot, then  re-enable sexlab 1.60a3 by itself  and reload that clean save, let sexlab finish installing before saving and re-enabling other sexlab mods. - This would likely fix all your Falskaar spam in your log as well. 

Ashal i may have a little suggestion for sexlab.

Can you make a scripting function/command to force there is a undressing animation before woohoo. 

Now it's only if you have checked the box undressing animation but i want to make it that they will undress animation even if its unchecked.

Like you maked a forced bed usage command.

It will make sense in some scenes to have this, also in my own mod(still wip)

Works well for me, it fixed the CTD issue I was having with SL Submit. Actors seem to line up more "naturally" now. I did see one issue when one of the bandits keep his sword equipped during one scene, thought it was kinda funny, didn't check to see if he was set to keep it equipped in the stripping section. Other than that seems good. 

Ashal there was thread about talk for animation selection and i was wondering how hard it can be to have something like this for sexlab:

let say there is normal interaction for male and female where female is doing blow job. Then new npc is wanna get part of the action there are certain animations where blowjob and thrid actor can be added to one of the animations cycles but my question is will this just work. or will sexlab just be reset again at the start simulate now a treesome animation ??

And does sexlab allow different change from doggy style to cowgirl or vice versa ??

Did you fixed the bug that some animation has that prevents you from moving the character to side, instead he move forward? Also the bug in what the strapon don't show on the player when he should use it, and opnly appear when you press TAB or ESC? 

Also someone made a new undress animation, a forced one, could be included. 

And another thing, I don't know how the framework deals with voices, but in Vanilla Voices mod there are one agressive pack (character raping) and one raping pack (character being raped) is there a way to the framework accept both and use one when rapin, one when being raped and one for consenssual?

I cant find the files or its just not there

You're the only one. Read the first post.

First problem:

Second problem:

Third problem:

I can't think of any specific reason for those errors in your log. But my guess would be your game/save only partially updated your install of SexLab 1.60a3, I'd suggest performing a clean install where you disable sexlab and all sexlab related mods, save into a new slot, run a script cleaner like Papyrus Script Scalpel on that save, load that save file and save it again into a new slot, then  re-enable sexlab 1.60a3 by itself  and reload that clean save, let sexlab finish installing before saving and re-enabling other sexlab mods. - This would likely fix all your Falskaar spam in your log as well. 

This was on a completely new install and a new game, so no save files were present. I've rolled back to 1.59c and all is well, so I'm guessing one of my many other mods is conflicting in some way. Thanks for the suggestions, though!

I've been crashing bad on trying to load 1.60 alpha 3 when first loading it into a save, it crashes about half the time in the Live Another Life cell, it's a near guarantee on an existing game. Is this a common issue, and will loading 1.60 alpha on a new game now hopefully prevent this from happening once updating to the full version?

I use non-sexlab animations, creature pack, ZAZ, Estrus, so quite a few animations to load.

I kept crashing on initiating sex if the game had been going on for more than half an hour or so, saving, quitting and reloading was the only way to ensure not crashing during sex. I downgraded Sexlab to 1.59c instead and all crashes vanished, I just played for over 3 hours including multiple sex scenes and no crash.

I kept crashing on initiating sex if the game had been going on for more than half an hour or so, saving, quitting and reloading was the only way to ensure not crashing during sex. I downgraded Sexlab to 1.59c instead and all crashes vanished, I just played for over 3 hours including multiple sex scenes and no crash.

i havent had any crashes it could be a older sexlab mod not working good with 1.60 and is causing the crash.

things to help is right when u start sex hit ` to see what postiton/ if anything bad shows up. but for a few animations not having a tag for finishing sex for the cumshot ive had little problems with the beta version.

And the point of your running the test version of Sexlab is indeed to find errors but you left off the rest which is to DOCUMENT them SO THEY CAN BE FIXED.

Provide Ashal with the Papyrus logs or please don't bother running the test version.

For those who are interested, I have created a SexLab 1.60 Alpha compatible version of Random Sex, which can be found in the downloads section.

Thanks, Steve.

I downloaded 1.60 a week before I knew your mod wasn't ready for it, and the people came out of the woodwork to tell me 1.60 wasn't supported, I'd better not be so brave.

Now that I received seven notifications that your file has been updated, I might try again, assuming the people with very bad tempers aren't around to chide me for daring to use an alpha.

No, (yes).

I hate snippy people but I love your mod more.

I've been crashing bad on trying to load 1.60 alpha 3 when first loading it into a save, it crashes about half the time in the Live Another Life cell, it's a near guarantee on an existing game. Is this a common issue, and will loading 1.60 alpha on a new game now hopefully prevent this from happening once updating to the full version?

I use non-sexlab animations, creature pack, ZAZ, Estrus, so quite a few animations to load.

And the point of your running the test version of Sexlab is indeed to find errors but you left off the rest which is to DOCUMENT them SO THEY CAN BE FIXED.

Provide Ashal with the Papyrus logs or please don't bother running the test version.

This was the only reason (top quote) why I was using the alpha, no one responded if using this would make it easier to update to the full version mid play without crashing.

WHen I then was forced to downgrade it I just felt it might be helpful to metnion that the alpha is still unstable and causing crashes if you run out of memory/seems to spend more memory than it should, or at least a heck of a lot more than 1.59c does. I don't have the technical experience to be of any more help than that. That being said I should have provided the papyrus logs at least, that's easy enough to do. I'll see if I can reinstall and replicate the issue on a testing profile rather than my playing one.

This was the only reason (top quote) why I was using the alpha, no one responded if using this would make it easier to update to the full version mid play without crashing.

WHen I then was forced to downgrade it I just felt it might be helpful to metnion that the alpha is still unstable and causing crashes if you run out of memory/seems to spend more memory than it should, or at least a heck of a lot more than 1.59c does. I don't have the technical experience to be of any more help than that. That being said I should have provided the papyrus logs at least, that's easy enough to do. I'll see if I can reinstall and replicate the issue on a testing profile rather than my playing one.

Thank you.