Can't get this to work properly I have only V033_Fix and POP 8s installed and whenever I tell a guard "I submit take me to jail" they say their arrest dialogue and then either nothing happens after that or if my original bounty was high enough they just attack again.

Can't get this to work properly I have only V033_Fix and POP 8s installed and whenever I tell a guard "I submit take me to jail" they say their arrest dialogue and then either nothing happens after that or if my original bounty was high enough they just attack again.

What version of ZaZ are you using? Try using 6.1 if you have 7.0 installed.

What version of ZaZ are you using? Try using 6.1 if you have 7.0 installed.

Tried changing ZaZ back to 6.1 and the issue still persists.

For people who can't make PO with 8s patch work(MCM menu doesn't save, papyrus logs spammed with errors, etc) try 8r(previous) version of the patch. Looks like 8s is broken in some way.

Wait, POP 8s is broken? I need logs. 

I'm off to check out POP 8s support thread. 

I have a problem where the guards keep saying the whole you're under arrest speech, I say take me to jail and nothing happens. The guard just keeps saying the dialogue over and over again, without actually arresting me. What is the problem?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a big problem with this mod. I've gone over troubleshooting and nothing seems to work, I cannot even find a 'force restart' option anywhere in the MCM for Prison Overhaul- not even mentioning that the menu itself is bugged for me for my options unable to be changed and in POP System, where it says "installed, not installed" for the other mod status, it's nothing. It's now invisible. Another bug I have run into is just unable to be sent to prison! I attack guards, maybe even kill one and I submit. "You're going to rot in X Dungeon." Then they just walk away from me and I am free to go until another guard runs up and goes "I know you.." The only way I ever get sent to prison is when I die with Death Alternative, but even then. . . I don't get punished, I can just serve my sentence. I have 033Fix and 8s patch installed. I have ran FNIS over and over again, I have sorted my mod load order, I have the ZaZ animations..

I am just lost at what to do next and I am very disappointed in not being able to experience this mod.

I have a big problem with this mod. I've gone over troubleshooting and nothing seems to work, I cannot even find a 'force restart' option anywhere in the MCM for Prison Overhaul- not even mentioning that the menu itself is bugged for me for my options unable to be changed and in POP System, where it says "installed, not installed" for the other mod status, it's nothing. It's now invisible. Another bug I have run into is just unable to be sent to prison! I attack guards, maybe even kill one and I submit. "You're going to rot in X Dungeon." Then they just walk away from me and I am free to go until another guard runs up and goes "I know you.." The only way I ever get sent to prison is when I die with Death Alternative, but even then. . . I don't get punished, I can just serve my sentence. I have 033Fix and 8s patch installed. I have ran FNIS over and over again, I have sorted my mod load order, I have the ZaZ animations..

I am just lost at what to do next and I am very disappointed in not being able to experience this mod.

See the post above yours. You need to use the POP 8S patch or it will never work properly

See the post above yours. You need to use the POP 8S patch or it will never work properly

I did use the 8S patch, but I still had all these problems.

I did use the 8S patch, but I still had all these problems.

Apologies, I just reread your post and you did say you had it.

It sounds like it's not installing correctly or perhaps your load order is wrong (I assume you're using NMM or MO and LOOT).

It would be useful if you upload a papyrus log so we can get an idea of what might (or might not) be happening. I have houseguests until Sunday so will not be around but I'm sure one of the others will be able to point out any problems.

Probably a good idea to post on the POP thread as it will get more coverage http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/

Got an issue with the whipping animation freezing after the first hit. The NPC pulls out his/her whip, perform a killmove animation on my character immediately, then freeze in place until the timer runs out, then they just unsheath the whip as normal.

I searched and read through the thread and many suggested to be a health issue with my PC, but I have tried to change those sliders in the MCM min and max and it doesn't make a difference. Tried to play as a low lvl and high lvl PC, same issue.

I'm guessing the killmove animation is supposed to be the "finisher," where the NPC would end the whipping session right after that, but before they would just be using normal 1H sword animations. But for some reasons, PO seems to think that my PC is dying and the whipping session should end right then

I have a couple of possible culprits, especially those mods that increase damage taken and given to all characters like Wildcats. I also read that XP32 might be conflicting with this mod as well. Seems to be a lot of problem for just one scene

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I keep getting CTD's when trying to start up saves that use prison overhaul.
I can make a clean save with the mod on, no problem. But when i save and quit, then reload that save, i get a CTD when it is done loading.

Through enabling and disabling mods, i can confirm it is indeed prison overhaul that is causing the problems.
Any ideas for getting to a solution?

I've attatched my loadorder, BUT you can respond with your own (given that your game is stable) because i have some batch files that can seperate the differences so the troubleshooting will be easier.

loadorder.txt

• 1 month later...