Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Please use the new thread that replaces this one:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68000-maternity-clothes/

UPDATE:

Due to mediafire and rapidshare causing trouble I'm going to work on getting a new version cobbled together and upload it onto here in hopefully manageable chunks. Until then, a few people have uploaded copies elsewhere.

New file links:

This thread is home to the ongoing project to convert outfits for use with Halstroms Sexout Pregnancy Mod

Along with
User29 we've done a complete overhaul of the pregnant body shapes, with major improvements to both shape and animation. Some parts are still a bit rough, so expect some updates in the near future.

Currently most stock armours are converted, as well as a few other outfits. Sexout Store is recommended for the purchase of non fallout outfits.

If there are any stock armours that
havn't been done, and you want to see, drop in a post and we'll get it converted.

======================
Screenshots
======================

Pregnancy stages 1-3
39f3852d.png

Pregnancy stages 4-6
31a50eb8.png

Bikini Underwear:

b414e72e.png
b9f84c0d.png

Other images:

458112be.png
8dcfe490.png

======================
Download
======================

The download button below contains all needed meshes and textures.
Due to some people reporting issues withmediafire, I've put up a rapidshare link as well.

Mediafire Download

Rapidshare Download

Required Mods

If you wish to use the Ghost armour included, you must download
brokencrash's Ghost armour variants for new vegas:
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=41657

Bouncing Breast Type 3 Armour: by Revanag. Pack 1, 2 and the sexy sleepwear are required.

Collection of Sexy Attire: by Shadowtroop

Julia Chang Outfit

Refugee Outfits for Type 3 by Exeter

Recommended Mods

The pack now includes several non-stock armours. Everything is included for the pregnant versions to work fine,
however you will need to download the original mods for the non pregnant versions.

Loogies Sexout Tryout mod Most scenarios in tryout complement the pregnancy mod, and pregnant versions of unique outfits in tryout are provided in this pack.

Mantis Zero Suit by Erthilo

Changelog:

-----------
Since 2012/04/11

;New Files - Meshes
\PregnantCali\underwear\bikiniunderwear[0-6] Bikini Underwear

-----------
Since 2012/04/05

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\Lara\ (P1 - P6 Lara Outfit)
\PregnantType3M\Nude\preg[1-6] (nude meshes 1-6 for type3M)
\PregnantType3M\leatherarmor (leather armor p1-4)
\PregnantType3M\RaiderArmor01 (painspike P1-4)
\PregnantType3M\RaiderArmor02 (sadist P1-3)
\PregnantType3M\wastelandclothing05 (mercgrunt P1-4)
\PregnantType3M\vaultsuit (P1-4)
\PregnantType3M\Loogie\ncrwhore (P1-3)
\PregnantType3M\Loogie\powderslave (P1-3)
\PregnantType3M\Loogie\vault19slave (P1-3)

-----------
Since 2012/03/16

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\\Lingerie\outfit_b_[1-6] (reqs: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=40227)
\PregnantCali\Exeter\barbarian\freetribef[1-6] ("brief free tribe outfit" Requires http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=41324 to see it but it's originally from http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38198)
\PregnantCali\Raiderarmor01 (updated tangent spaces no action required on Hal's part)
\PregnantCali\Nude\postpreg (for Hal if he wants to play around with it. Will likely spend more time on it when it's implemented)
\PregnantCali\Exeter\barbarian\freetribe04f[1-6] ("brief wilder outfit" Requires http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=41324 to see it but it's originally from http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38198)
\PregnantCali\ElegantDress_[P0] Conversion of: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=37910
\PregnantCali\dragongirl\dragongirl[1-4] (The dress is a conversion of the EVE dress by Hentai, converted by jonas66 from http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=42888)
\PregnantCali\Fishnets\CorsetP[1-6] (Corset from http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=44556 )
\PregnantCali\greatkahns\greatkahnssimple01 [great kahns simple armor]

-----------
Since 2012/02/18

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\Loogie\slaverags\gamblerslave4[1-6] (P1 - P3 updated weights, P4 - P6 New Jenny's Slave rags versions]
]PregnantCali\Loogie\ncrwhore\ncrwhore06 (New P6 Official NCr whoring outfit)
\PregnantCali\WastelandClothing01\merccharm06 (New P6 Merc Charmer version, also updated 05)
\PregnantCali\prostitute\prosfemale01_[04-06] (New P4, P5 and P6 Prostitute versions)
\PregnantCali\raiderarmor04\Blastmaster[04-06] (New P4, P5 and P6 Blastmaster versions)
\PregnantCali\raiderarmor03\badlands[04-06] (New P4, P5 and P6 Badlands versions)
\PregnantCali\raiderarmor02\RaiderArmor02_[5-6] (New P5 and P6 Sadist versions)
\PregnantCali\raiderarmor01\RaiderArmor01_6 (New P6 Pain Spiker version)
\PregnantCali\leatherarmor\Leather3 (Updated nif)
\PregnantCali\memphiskid\* (Memphis Kid Outfit)
\Pregnantcali\RobcoJumpsuit\* (NCR Engineer, RobCo Jumpsuit, Handyman Jumpsuit)

;New Files - Textures

\Armor\robcojumpsuit\*

-----------
Since 2012/02/10

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\troupers\trooper (NCR trooper)
\PregnantCali\Ghost\* (Ghost Armour Variants)

-----------
Since 2012/02/01

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\WastelandClothing\merccharm[1-5] (Merc Charmer)
[deleted] \PregnantCali\WastelandClothing01\Outfit[1-5] (Merc Charmer) [deleted]
\PreganntCali\RaiderArmor03\* (Badlands)
\PregnantCali\RaiderArmor04\* (Blastmaster)

-----------
Since 2012/01/08

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnatnCali\lingerie\sexy[4-6] (sexy sleepwear)
\PregnantCali\ws\* (Julia Chang outfit)
\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_04* (Prospector outfit)
\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_03* (Settler outfit)
\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_02* (Fieldhand outfit)
\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_01* (Caravaneer Outfit)
\PregnantCali\vaultsecurity\* (Vault Security Armor)
\PregnantCali\BosUnderArmor\* (Recon Armour)
\PregnantCali\tunnelsnake01\* (Tunnel Snake)

-----------
Since 2011/12/29

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\1950StyleCasual01\*
\PregnantCali\1950StyleCasual02\*
\PregnantCali\1950StyleSuit\*
\PregnantCali\Wastelandsettler03\* (Wasteland Settler)
\PregnantCali\Wastelandsettler02\* (Wasteland Wanderer)
\PregnantCali\WastelandDoctor01\* (Wasteland Doctor)
\PregnantCali\wastelandclothing06\* (Merc Cruiser)
\PregnantCali\WastelandClothing02\* (Merc Troublemaker)
\PregnantCali\vaultsuitutility\* (Vault Utility)
\PregnantCali\vaultsuitarmor\* (Armored Vault Suit)
\PregnantCali\Loogie\Slaverags\summerslave[0-6]-LB.nif (SummerslaveLB)

Credits:
User29 for project contributions,

Dimon99 for the Type3 body,
Exeter for his type 3 armour meshes,
Loogie for his meshes from Sexout Tryout,
Erthilo, redhorizon09 for the mantis zero suit,
LORD DARIUS13 for the female power armour meshes.
Backsteppo and Crayne for the Bunny Suit

Ghost Armour Variants bybrokencrash:
-Ken1945 - creating the original mod for Oblivion
-Bunsaki - porting & adding his own resource pack to F03
-Corehound - creating the bikini mesh for F03
-Dimon99 - creating original type3 mod for F03
-Kendo 2 - porting Type 3 to FNV
-SenSen - texturing the Spectre Clean Suit.

Alecu for the HGEC Elegance Dress (Coverted to fallout by me)

• 1 year later...

Sorry  ill stop doing that, the file will be up soon eny how the folder is a lote biger the i remember.

how would you like to have it done.i can do one of two things do it as parts 1-4 or as sets

EDIT Done but be for I put them up i need to Know were I should put them up.

Just checked the mediafire link, that one's working for me, my rapidshare account seems to be dead. Can anyone confirm they're still having trouble with the mediafire link?

Also I'm not quite dead yet :) I've been meaning to clean up the files a bit, at the moment everything is in a bit of a mess. Other than that I have an idea I've been working on for a bit.

[edit] scratch that, files listed as limited download on mediafire. Anyone know any good alternatives?

Just checked the mediafire link, that one's working for me, my rapidshare account seems to be dead. Can anyone confirm they're still having trouble with the mediafire link?

Also I'm not quite dead yet :) I've been meaning to clean up the files a bit, at the moment everything is in a bit of a mess. Other than that I have an idea I've been working on for a bit.

[edit] scratch that, files listed as limited download on mediafire. Anyone know any good alternatives?

Here on Lovers Lab, we just break it into 8 smaller 20Mb folders, because anywhere else we put it is going to have the same issues in 12 months  :(

Looks like 30MB file size, so might be a couple fewer parts :D I'm going to put together a new set of files today, try and split things up as much as possible. Might be able to save a bit of space on textures too.

Would you be able to send me your copy of SCR that you work on Halstrom? I'd like to change the file paths around a bit, so I'll need to update pretty much every file path for the outfits.

I have to thank everyone for their help in making this all work out, and not to forget thanking the original creator of the mod ;)

EDIT: I noticed that all 3 uploads are different sizes. Are they different versions or is this just a quirk with compression methods?

I have to thank everyone for their help in making this all work out, and not to forget thanking the original creator of the mod ;)

EDIT: I noticed that all 3 uploads are different sizes. Are they different versions or is this just a quirk with compression methods?

The pack I have on my computer is 183 MB. The first link might be an older version.

I've put up a new thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14609-sexout-clothing-system/

I'm going to get links sorted for that as soon as I can, but since I want to change the way files are organised a bit the proper up to date stuff might be a little wait yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got a problem, I have tried everything I can think of.

No matter what I do all I get is a invisible body, only my Pipboy, hands neck and head are visible when pregnant. and when the breasts get bigger the breasts make a giant red triangle around me with a giant white ! in the center I have tried everything I can think of I even reinstalled this and mods that this may require. I am at a complete loss, has anyone encountered this? is there a simple fix that I am just too stupid to know of? and YES I am an absolute noob when it comes to modding this game.

• 9 months later...

@GingerKIng.

You do realize that nobody has posted here since last June correct? If what you are asking for is maternity clothes related check post #16 for the link to the current or check the SCR tutorial for the SCR required resources and links.

On the side note I don't remember the latex suits being in SCR resources. Could be wrong. Which mod or site (link) have you seed the file in question.

@GingerKIng.

You do realize that nobody has posted here since last June correct? If what you are asking for is maternity clothes related check post #16 for the link to the current or check the SCR tutorial for the SCR required resources and links.

On the side note I don't remember the latex suits being in SCR resources. Could be wrong. Which mod or site (link) have you seed the file in question.

My mistake, was in a hurry to get into work and was having trouble finding the most recent post. and it was just something in the sexout store that I wanted to use, appears that the textures were missing. 

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...