[mod] Stellaris Sexy Personalities 1.0.2

It's me again! This time i present you a mod that adds a special personalitie for the species who use the need to breed trait. So, you need the sexual gameplay mod. (I suggest the 1.2 version)

The name of the mod spoil a bit that, more personalities are planned for the far future.

Feature:

Rampaging breeders personnalitie :

A nation that have the aggressivity of the fanatical purifier ai, they can look nice if you have the same ethics but they love to invade their neighbors. If their are not pacifist, it can be dangerous.

It's  a early version so, i need you to find the littles bug/errors and give somes feedbacks. I can't do a good mod without that. :smile:

Thanks to Taupe and Theman221 for helping me with the english.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/21/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    sexual gameplay

View File

13 hours ago, snarfies said:

In any event, does the AI now understand that it needs to spread other species around?

I don't know. :X

Another patch!

More bug fix for the god of bug fix, and more patchs for the throne of patchs.

10 hours ago, Toronam said:

I don't know. :X

So on top of advocating usage of outdated versions of other mods, you also don't know what your own mod does?  That's pretty alarming.  I think I'll just skip it until you figure it out.