What Sperm Textures are you using? Is it the default SLF textures or are you using a replacer? Personally, I use this replacer and it's never given me problems.

What ENB preset are you using; this might be caused by way your ENB is configured. I can't help too much in this regard as I've not spent much time tweaking ENBs, but I'd suggest you look for anything related to lighting intensity and experiment with those.

If you can provide more details about your mods relating to sperm textures, weather / lighting, and ENB setup, I might be able to experiment on my side and try to come up with a solution.

Potential factors with ENB as noted by Mindflux here:

"Adaptation issues, too much bloom, too strong interior lighting, too intense direct lighting..."

21 minutes ago, BlackJack2000 said:

What Sperm Textures are you using? Is it the default SLF textures or are you using a replacer? Personally, I use this replacer and it's never given me problems.

What ENB preset are you using; this might be caused by way your ENB is configured. I can't help too much in this regard as I've not spent much time tweaking ENBs, but I'd suggest you look for anything related to lighting intensity and experiment with those.

If you can provide more details about your mods relating to sperm textures, weather / lighting, and ENB setup, I might be able to experiment on my side and try to come up with a solution.

I'm using SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 5, and my emb is Ruby.  I'm Just using Climates of Tamriel v5 with it. Static Mesh Improvement Mod. The only glowing thing in my game is Glowing Ore Veins. Here is the loadorder and modlist. Modlist has a + for whats being used and - for whats not, from the looks of it.

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

Read the modlist it from the bottom up.

in enbseries.ini

...no

better do it in game :smile:

go to [particle]

and you need to change "intensity" lines and propably "lightinginfluence"

hope that helps ;) 

if not try looking for "ParticleLightsIntensity" in [environment], if you use weathers for enb, it's more work, because you must doing these changes in all weathers

edit: for some enb this works, for some not...

In my steam screen shots I found this but I never saw it in game, maybe the enb showed up for a split second. I don't get why it don't want to work at all. I can see in the first screen shot I showed you its off there too. Maybe thats why the white textures were glowing. I can't seem to get it to work.

20180519133110_1.jpg

I used Caffeine ENB and its very blue, still glowing cum and what not. Now I have CTD when I load a save out in the world. Have to load the first save in the prison then load the newest save. I fixed this before but I don't remember how. Now I also have missing land out side of whiterun. I try to fix one thing and get two more things going wrong!

20180520163601_1.jpg

20180520164922_1.jpg

i test for yourself in night and in day[somewhere in shadows], i have glowing cum too, so propably textures have miss something...maybe speculars? i dont know much about textures

so, from me you have only one sugestion to avoid this...cum inside...buildings or just in day :smiley:

or if you want, use slavetats for this... i know you must open configuration menu and search for this...but in slavetats you have option to change colours, you can make cum darker and make more variants

sorry i cant help you in different way

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 3:25 PM, poblivion said:

I have the same problem, has anyone found a solution ???

ENB is Rudy ENB 5.0c (422) for Vanilla-41482-5-0c-1589417009  +  enbseries_skyrim_v0436

CUM textures comes from SexLab 1.62

I have the same setup: Rudy ENB for Vanilla NLVA v5.0c with enbseries v0436. I've tried with all of the available cum texture packs and they all have the glowing effect when not receiving direct light.

7 hours ago, CaerHenWen said:

I have the same setup: Rudy ENB for Vanilla NLVA v5.0c with enbseries v0436. I've tried with all of the available cum texture packs and they all have the glowing effect when not receiving direct light.

It helps a bit if you turn off the effect called EnableSubSurfaceScattering. At night, reducate the contrast for night settings helps. It's somewhere in the top right column.

But I still think there must be some simple solution.

Screenshot11203.jpg

Write a mod to listen to SexLab Orgasm events and then apply a NiOverride overlay when you do receive an orgasm event.

Wrote mine a while ago and I've solved all the previous problems I'd with effect shaders.