19 hours ago, SaikyonoTora said:

Hey, I have installed this mod several times since i've started modding and I've never had a problem with it. Right now though I am having a problem with many items being invisible. Like i said before I've installed it several times and never had a problem. I always run loot, bodyslides, and FNIS when installing a relevant mod. I was wondering if it could be because of a preset I'm using, some dependency wonking out even though I've deleted and then reinstalled all of them to try to fix this issue. It could just be a brainfart issue I'm overthinking.

I deleted bodyslide and all of it's files, then reinstalled it and through batch build, manually selected only the 230 some dd 3ba items while hemorrhaging from the tedium. Loaded up my game and it worked. Maybe it's because I generally hit select all and it didn't like having the cbbe vanilla and 3ba files made at the same time. I have like 1600 bodyslide items to go through now...

4 hours ago, SaikyonoTora said:

I deleted bodyslide and all of it's files, then reinstalled it and through batch build, manually selected only the 230 some dd 3ba items while hemorrhaging from the tedium. Loaded up my game and it worked. Maybe it's because I generally hit select all and it didn't like having the cbbe vanilla and 3ba files made at the same time. I have like 1600 bodyslide items to go through now...

When you are going to just mass build go through the options and select what you want otherwise the actual popup will ask which one do you want and if you just hit okay it could choose the incorrect one

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

I don't mind including it in the next update, but what would be the reason someone would select it if it's optional?

Simply improve performance (always a good thing) or would there be another reason to use it? Like less likely expressions break? Seems like there's been a small rash of gag issues popping up a bit. Not yet enough that I'm convinced it's not a user issue, but now I wonder.

For now, I'll drop a link in the troubleshooting post pointing back here so it doesn't get lost.

Only the performance. I doesn't change the mod in anyway. As I said, the gag updates are quite heavy at the moment. This isn't that much of a problem if there is only player, but the moment there are more gagged actors next to player, it can start to create suspended stacks. This might be related to the issue. I have already uploaded one small fix on this thread

This does fix gag effect script, so the NPCs are not updated with it (for that reason, new update script was added which updated one actor at the time, so multiple actors cant be updated at once). Note that the script update is relevant for all versions, not only SE. I didn't report it to dev thread yet, cause nobody was complaining there. Its possible that for some reason, only SE users have this issue.

On 7/19/2023 at 4:38 PM, ihatemykite said:

Only change is that it makes game much faster, as it greatly reduces number of periodic papyrus calls.

OMG yes, so much yes!

Tried it, looks like it's working for me.

10 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

Only the performance. I doesn't change the mod in anyway. As I said, the gag updates are quite heavy at the moment. This isn't that much of a problem if there is only player, but the moment there are more gagged actors next to player, it can start to create suspended stacks. This might be related to the issue. I have already uploaded one small fix on this thread

This does fix gag effect script, so the NPCs are not updated with it (for that reason, new update script was added which updated one actor at the time, so multiple actors cant be updated at once). Note that the script update is relevant for all versions, not only SE. I didn't report it to dev thread yet, cause nobody was complaining there. Its possible that for some reason, only SE users have this issue.

Thanks for reminding me about that other patch. Put it with the performance fix.

23 hours ago, Raine_Hyd said:

When you are going to just mass build go through the options and select what you want otherwise the actual popup will ask which one do you want and if you just hit okay it could choose the incorrect one

well i usually hit select all then go through each one that has an option and choose the hdt/smp version of whatever body I'm using. I wasn't sure what I did differently this time, still not sure. But at least the problem is fixed.

I know it's a little bit late but i want to say it's a awesome Mod. I'm new on Loverslab so pls don't judge me. A few Things are not showing up like the Corset or the Chastity Belt (and many other Body related things). I'm using the Unp Renewal Replacer. I have no Idea how to fix this. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in Advance

Hi, i have an issue where im stumped.. can't seem to resolve it by myself but i can't find anyone else having this problem either.

When i equip a chastity bra and have the breast node activated, it wont reduce the size of the breast. There is no difference in having the option on or off. The same goes for the belly node. I'm using CBBE 3BA, but i have tried with BHUNP aswell, to no avail.

The chastity bras is way to big when this function does not work in my opinion.

I have never gotten this to work on SE, on LE there has never been a problem.

If anyone has any idea, the help would be higly apriciated.

9 minutes ago, RedModder said:

Hi, i have an issue where im stumped.. can't seem to resolve it by myself but i can't find anyone else having this problem either.

When i equip a chastity bra and have the breast node activated, it wont reduce the size of the breast. There is no difference in having the option on or off. The same goes for the belly node. I'm using CBBE 3BA, but i have tried with BHUNP aswell, to no avail.

I have the Problem that i can't see most Things. I've tried with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio. Maybe you customize them there. I hope you can fix it his Way :)

I had the weirdest bug for a little bit.

I was trying to give Jenassa some elven armor and an armbinder.

The game went through the few seconds of applying the armbinder and putting her arms in it.

Approx. 2 seconds after her arms were actually in the armbinder her elven armor was deleted from her inventory.

This was repeatable and not limited to elven armor (though I did not try any other DDs).

I was going to submit a report and ask for assistance but, after checking, I realized that Papyrus logging was not enabled.

I closed SSE, enabled Papyrus logging, and reopened SSE.

Suddenly the bug is gone. I can put elven armor and the armbinder on her and the armor doesn't get deleted.

Fucken' weird. lol

On 7/24/2023 at 4:10 PM, UmbrellaSecurity said:

I have the Problem that i can't see most Things. I've tried with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio. Maybe you customize them there. I hope you can fix it his Way :)

I can't fix them in any good way.. they just look weird, lots of clipping with the HDT physics..

In LE the node managment work so well, so sad that i cant figure out how to fix that for the SE version

1 hour ago, RedModder said:

I can't fix them in any good way.. they just look weird, lots of clipping with the HDT physics..

In LE the node managment work so well, so sad that i cant figure out how to fix that for the SE version

Sorry to hear that. I removed this Mod because of many invisible Chastity Belts and many other Stuff. 

On 7/24/2023 at 7:59 AM, UmbrellaSecurity said:

I know it's a little bit late but i want to say it's a awesome Mod. I'm new on Loverslab so pls don't judge me. A few Things are not showing up like the Corset or the Chastity Belt (and many other Body related things). I'm using the Unp Renewal Replacer. I have no Idea how to fix this. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in Advance

If you have invisible outfits, you either didn't build the bodyslides, or your bodyslide output is not set to go to the right place. Follow a bodyslide tutorial, or the bodyslide steps on the troubleshooting post.

On 7/24/2023 at 9:54 AM, RedModder said:

Make sure you checked build morphs when building the bodyslides. Follow a bodyslide tutorial, or the bodyslide steps on the troubleshooting post.

If you're checking the node management in the MCM, then it's likely it's the issue where LE CBBE morphs don't match with SE CBBE/3BA morphs. In that case, don't use it. It's not needed, you shouldn't get clipping with physics if you ran bodyslide correctly in SE.

Edited by zarantha
On 7/24/2023 at 9:18 PM, ruleof5 said:

Which esp are the keys supposed to be in? I can't find them anywhere in the console. 

I tried
help "restraints key"

help "restraint key"

help "chastity key" 

and peaked inside with Simple item spawner 

and nothing

If you have devious lore, it changes the names as archeron demonstrated. 

22 hours ago, Acheron4171 said:

I had the weirdest bug for a little bit.

I was trying to give Jenassa some elven armor and an armbinder.

The game went through the few seconds of applying the armbinder and putting her arms in it.

Approx. 2 seconds after her arms were actually in the armbinder her elven armor was deleted from her inventory.

This was repeatable and not limited to elven armor (though I did not try any other DDs).

I was going to submit a report and ask for assistance but, after checking, I realized that Papyrus logging was not enabled.

I closed SSE, enabled Papyrus logging, and reopened SSE.

Suddenly the bug is gone. I can put elven armor and the armbinder on her and the armor doesn't get deleted.

Fucken' weird. lol

Got nothing for that. Seen that in a list, it only seems to apply to followers. Haven't been able to track it down. Best i got is if followers are losing DDs don't use follower integration with them in Devious mods. I've seen them lose their entire inventory, including their custom starting items. DD fixed that for itself, but that doesn't mean the bug isn't still out there in the other mods dependent on DD.

On 7/20/2023 at 3:50 PM, SaikyonoTora said:

I deleted bodyslide and all of it's files, then reinstalled it and through batch build, manually selected only the 230 some dd 3ba items while hemorrhaging from the tedium.

Dear god... Click first DD item in the Batch build list, scroll to last item, hold Shift and click, press Spacebar... This will toggle all the selected items On or Off. Repeat with different sequence if needed... Don't start manually clicking them 1 by 1 ?

Blyad' suka, ne mogy nahui bol'she!

This shitty armbinders not working, I'm so frustrated! I've tried already everything. I've turned off everything related to animations (combat & SL) and this shit still not WORKING. I don't understand please help me and explain how to make it work for gods sake. 

So, ye, the problem is when I equip this armbinders or yokes nothing works ebat' evo v rot nahooi. Well, it kinda works because I can't interact with some items around but no animations played at all. My pc is just walking with vanilla animation and invisible hands like nothing happened. And as I said before I've turned off everything related to animations, the only things left are: enb, visuals, terrain changing mods, smim, lighting, essential utils, DD requirments and Devious Devices Equip reqs, also zaz, and YeS "thыs checkboh iн zaz мсм shoулd be tыrned off" is off.

Skyrim AE 1.6.640 Steam, DD 5.2. 

Testing load order with only FNIS, DD, zaz and DDequip:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccasvsse001-almsivi.esm
ccbgssse001-fish.esm
ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
ccbgssse003-zombies.esl
ccbgssse004-ruinsedge.esl
ccbgssse005-goldbrand.esl
ccbgssse006-stendarshammer.esl
ccbgssse007-chrysamere.esl
ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
ccbgssse011-hrsarmrelvn.esl
ccbgssse012-hrsarmrstl.esl
ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl
ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
ccbgssse021-lordsmail.esl
ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine.esl
ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl
cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon.esm
cceejsse001-hstead.esm
ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl
ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl
ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
cceejsse002-tower.esl
ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
ccvsvsse002-pets.esl
ccbgssse037-curios.esl
ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl
ccbgssse045-hasedoki.esl
ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl
ccbgssse036-petbwolf.esl
ccffbsse001-imperialdragon.esl
ccmtysse002-ve.esl
ccbgssse043-crosselv.esl
ccvsvsse001-winter.esl
cceejsse003-hollow.esl
ccbgssse016-umbra.esm
ccbgssse031-advcyrus.esm
ccbgssse038-bowofshadows.esl
ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl
ccbgssse050-ba_daedric.esl
ccbgssse052-ba_iron.esl
ccbgssse054-ba_orcish.esl
ccbgssse058-ba_steel.esl
ccbgssse059-ba_dragonplate.esl
ccbgssse061-ba_dwarven.esl
ccpewsse002-armsofchaos.esl
ccbgssse041-netchleather.esl
ccedhsse002-splkntset.esl
ccbgssse064-ba_elven.esl
ccbgssse063-ba_ebony.esl
ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale.esl
ccbgssse056-ba_silver.esl
ccbgssse055-ba_orcishscaled.esl
ccbgssse053-ba_leather.esl
ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail.esl
ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim.esl
ccbgssse066-staves.esl
ccbgssse067-daedinv.esm
ccbgssse068-bloodfall.esl
ccbgssse069-contest.esl
ccvsvsse003-necroarts.esl
ccvsvsse004-beafarmer.esl
ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm
ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
ccrmssse001-necrohouse.esl
ccedhsse003-redguard.esl
cceejsse004-hall.esl
cceejsse005-cave.esm
cckrtsse001_altar.esl
cccbhsse001-gaunt.esl
ccafdsse001-dwesanctuary.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
JK's College of Winterhold.esp
Water for ENB.esm
Extra Encounters Reborn.esm
AKSkyrimUnderground.esm
Campfire.esm
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
High Poly Head.esm
Heels Sound.esm
TrueHUD.esl
SmoothCam.esl
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SnowOverSkyrim.esp
Shrubs of Snow.esp
Turn of the Seasons.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Ulvenwald.esp
ELFX Shadows.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
DepthsOfSkyrim.esp
ELFX Fixes.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
JK's Understone Keep.esp
JK's The Bards College.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - No grass under the ice.esp
Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp
Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
JK's Castle Dour.esp
JK's Blue Palace.esp
JK's High Hrothgar.esp
AKSkyrimUnderground_AddOn.esp
Seasonal Weathers Framework.esp
Four Seasons.esp
Cathedral Weathers.esp
JK's The Winking Skeever.esp
JK's Temple of the Divines.esp
JK's Sky Haven Temple.esp
JK's Arnleif and Sons Trading Company.esp
Seasonal Landscapes.esp
TOTS - MountainCliffSlopeBounds.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - JK's College of Winterhold Patch.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - Ulvenwald Patch.esp
Unfrozen - Extra resources.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - Forgotten Vale.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Winter resources.esp
TOTS - Icy Waterways - Small worlds.esp
Smoking Torches And Candles.esp
TorchesCastShadows.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
Embers XD.esp
Particle Patch for ENB.esp
JK's Jorrvaskr.esp
JK's Mistveil Keep.esp
JK's Haelga's Bunkhouse.esp
JK's Temple of Mara.esp
JK's Palace of the Kings.esp
JK's Temple of Dibella.esp
JK's The Hag's Cure.esp
JK's Sinderion's Field Laboratory.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Solstheim.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - Small Worlds.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - No ice grass - Japhet's Folly.esp
Embers XD - Fire Magick Add-On.esp
Embers XD - Patch - ENB Light.esp
Embers XD - Patch - Goldenhills Plantation.esp
MoonsAndStars.esp
Cathedral Weathers - Patch - Rudy ENB.esp
Seasonal Weathers Framework - Cathedral Weathers and Seasons.esp
ELFX Shadow - ELFX Exteriors Patch.esp
BHUNP3BBB.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
EmbersXD-Campfire Patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - Fake Lights Enabler.esp
JobsofSkyrim.esp
JK's Dragonsreach.esp
JK's Silver-Blood Inn.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Temple of Mara.esp
JKs Palace of the Kings - USSEP Patch.esp
Conditional Expressions.esp
High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
BlendedRoads.esp
SurvivalModeImproved.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
WetandCold.esp
W&C - Cathedral Weathers Patch.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - Night Patch.esp
Shoulderpacks.esp
Shoulderpack - Addon - Campfire.esp
planters.esp
MCMHelper.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
JK's Elgrims Elixirs.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
JKs Mistveil Keep - Embers XD Patch.esp
TOTS - Icy Waterways.esp
JK's Bee and Barb.esp
JK's New Gnisis Cornerclub.esp
JK's The Pawned Prawn.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
SkyrimSewersRadiantEnabled.esp
JK's Riverwood Trader.esp
JK's Radiant Raiment.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins Reborn.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Jorrvaskr patch.esp
JKs Bee and Barb - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Hags Cure - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Pawned Prawn - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Radiant Raiment - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Radiant Raiment - Immersion Patch.esp
JKs Sinderions Field Laboratory - CC - Fishing patch.esp
BHUNP NiseKardiaArmor.esp
Deadly Shadows for JK Skyrim.esp
JK's The Bannered Mare.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK The Bannered Mare patch.esp
JK's White Phial.esp
OutlawsRefuges.esp
JK's Sleeping Giant Inn.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - JKs Syrim Patch.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - Throat of the World Snow Cap.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places Reborn.esp
JK's Angelines Aromatics.esp
JK's Temple of Talos.esp
JK's Candlehearth Hall.esp
JK's The Ragged Flagon.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths Reborn.esp
EmbersHD.esp
JK's Septimus Signus's Outpost.esp
JK's Bits and Pieces.esp
JK's Warmaiden's.esp
JK's Belethor's General Goods.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Candlehearth Hall patch.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages Reborn.esp
JKs Skyrim_OutlawsRefuges_Patch.esp
JK's Arcadia's Cauldron.esp
SkyrimSewers_OutlawsRefuges_Patch.esp
Skyrim Unbound Addon - Orc Strongholds.esp
Honorhall Fixes and Expansion.esp
JK's Sadris Used Wares.esp
JK's Temple of Kynareth.esp
JK's Riverfall Cottage.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Arcadia's Cauldron patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Dragonsreach patch.esp
Embers XD - Patch - ELFX.esp
Embers XD - Patch - JKs Dragonsreach.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK New Gnisis Cornerclub patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Palace of the Kings.esp
ELFX Shadows - USSEP patch.esp
JKs Ragged Flagon - ELFX - Embers XD Patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Ragged Flagon patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Sadris Used Wares patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Sleeping Giant Inn patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Temple of Kynareth patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Temple of Talos.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Warmaiden's patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK White Phial patch.esp
JKs Angelines Aromatics - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Arcadias Cauldron - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Arcadias Cauldron - Bow of Shadows Patch.esp
JKs Bannered Mare - Immersion Patch.esp
Water for ENB - Patch - JKs Bannered Mare.esp
JKs Bits and Pieces - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Candlehearth Hall - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Elgrims Elixirs - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Winking Skeever - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Winking Skeever - Fishing Patch.esp
JKs Silver-Blood Inn - Spell Knight Armor Patch.esp
JKs Silver-Blood Inn - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Silver-Blood Inn - Alt Dwarven Plate Patch.esp
JKs Sleeping Giant Inn - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Temple of Talos - USSEP patch.esp
JKs White Phial - Embers XD Patch.esp
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells Reborn.esp
BHUNP StalhrimBikini.esp
BHUNP- Expanded TEWOBA.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
SlaveTats.esp
FaelCampingStuff.esp
Survival Mode Patches - Campfire.esp
PricySkyrim.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
BHUNP DLC1 Vampire Royal Armor SMP.esp
BRAP.esp
BRAP-MLU.esp
BRAP BHUNP Patch.esp
DS Solitude for JK Skyrim.esp
JKs Skyrim - Fishing patch.esp
JKs The Drunken Huntsman.esp
Embers XD - Patch - JKs Skyrim & ELFX Exteriors.esp
Embers XD - Patch - JKs Skyrim.esp
Embers XD - Patch - ELFX Exteriors.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Belethor's General Goods.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK The Drunken Huntsman patch.esp
JKs New Gnisis Cornerclub - Skyrim Underground Patch.esp
JKs Haelgas Bunkhouse - JKs Skyrim Patch.esp
JKs Skyrim - Gray Cowl Patch.esp
JKs Drunken Huntsman - Civil War Champions Patch.esp
JKs Drunken Huntsman - USSEP Patch.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - Arms of Chaos Patch.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - Zombies Patch.esp
JKs Bee and Barb - Elgrims Elixirs - Skyrim Underground Patch.esp
JKs Palace of the Kings - Skyrim Sewers Patch.esp
JKs Understone Keep - Skyrim Underground Patch.esp
JKs Blue Palace - Skyrim Sewers Patch.esp
JKs Blue Palace - Immersion Patch.esp
JKs Blue Palace - JKs Skyrim Patch.esp
JKs Palace of the Kings - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Winking Skeever - Skyrim Sewers Patch.esp
JKs Temple of the Divines - Skyrim Sewers patch.esp
JKs Temple of the Divines - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Temple of the Divines - Alt Leather Armor Patch.esp
JKs Understone Keep - USSEP patch.esp
JKs Understone Keep - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Winking Skeever - Alternate Start Mods Patch.esp
JKs Winking Skeever - Immersion Patch.esp
CShacks.esp
JKs Ragged Flagon - USSEP Patch.esp
StrangeRunes.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Gotobed.esp
Gotobed-HearthFires-patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
FNIS.esp
Skyrim Unbound.esp
ELFX - Hardcore.esp
ENB Light.esp
ELFX Fixes Ragged Flagon Fix.esp
Water for ENB (Shades of Skyrim).esp
Water for ENB - Patch - Rudy ENB.esp
ImmersiveInteractions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp

Main load order with also Nemesis, Creatures, SLAL and etc. RESULTS ARE SAME (DDs in the bottom of LO because I didnt run Loot. But you know, with loot or without it result still same)

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccasvsse001-almsivi.esm
ccbgssse001-fish.esm
ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
ccbgssse003-zombies.esl
ccbgssse004-ruinsedge.esl
ccbgssse005-goldbrand.esl
ccbgssse006-stendarshammer.esl
ccbgssse007-chrysamere.esl
ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
ccbgssse011-hrsarmrelvn.esl
ccbgssse012-hrsarmrstl.esl
ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl
ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
ccbgssse021-lordsmail.esl
ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine.esl
ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl
cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon.esm
cceejsse001-hstead.esm
ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl
ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl
ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
cceejsse002-tower.esl
ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
ccvsvsse002-pets.esl
ccbgssse037-curios.esl
ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl
ccbgssse045-hasedoki.esl
ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl
ccbgssse036-petbwolf.esl
ccffbsse001-imperialdragon.esl
ccmtysse002-ve.esl
ccbgssse043-crosselv.esl
ccvsvsse001-winter.esl
cceejsse003-hollow.esl
ccbgssse016-umbra.esm
ccbgssse031-advcyrus.esm
ccbgssse038-bowofshadows.esl
ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl
ccbgssse050-ba_daedric.esl
ccbgssse052-ba_iron.esl
ccbgssse054-ba_orcish.esl
ccbgssse058-ba_steel.esl
ccbgssse059-ba_dragonplate.esl
ccbgssse061-ba_dwarven.esl
ccpewsse002-armsofchaos.esl
ccbgssse041-netchleather.esl
ccedhsse002-splkntset.esl
ccbgssse064-ba_elven.esl
ccbgssse063-ba_ebony.esl
ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale.esl
ccbgssse056-ba_silver.esl
ccbgssse055-ba_orcishscaled.esl
ccbgssse053-ba_leather.esl
ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail.esl
ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim.esl
ccbgssse066-staves.esl
ccbgssse067-daedinv.esm
ccbgssse068-bloodfall.esl
ccbgssse069-contest.esl
ccvsvsse003-necroarts.esl
ccvsvsse004-beafarmer.esl
ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm
ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
ccrmssse001-necrohouse.esl
ccedhsse003-redguard.esl
cceejsse004-hall.esl
cceejsse005-cave.esm
cckrtsse001_altar.esl
cccbhsse001-gaunt.esl
ccafdsse001-dwesanctuary.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
JK's College of Winterhold.esp
Water for ENB.esm
Extra Encounters Reborn.esm
AKSkyrimUnderground.esm
Campfire.esm
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
High Poly Head.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Dodge_MCO-DXP.esl
DodgeFramework.esl
TrueHUD.esl
SmoothCam.esl
staggeronhit.esl
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SnowOverSkyrim.esp
Shrubs of Snow.esp
Turn of the Seasons.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Ulvenwald.esp
ELFX Shadows.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
DepthsOfSkyrim.esp
ELFX Fixes.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
JK's Understone Keep.esp
JK's The Bards College.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - No grass under the ice.esp
Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp
Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
JK's Castle Dour.esp
JK's Blue Palace.esp
JK's High Hrothgar.esp
AKSkyrimUnderground_AddOn.esp
Seasonal Weathers Framework.esp
Four Seasons.esp
Cathedral Weathers.esp
JK's The Winking Skeever.esp
JK's Temple of the Divines.esp
JK's Sky Haven Temple.esp
JK's Arnleif and Sons Trading Company.esp
Seasonal Landscapes.esp
TOTS - MountainCliffSlopeBounds.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - JK's College of Winterhold Patch.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - Ulvenwald Patch.esp
Unfrozen - Extra resources.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - Forgotten Vale.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Winter resources.esp
TOTS - Icy Waterways - Small worlds.esp
Smoking Torches And Candles.esp
TorchesCastShadows.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Embers XD.esp
Particle Patch for ENB.esp
JK's Jorrvaskr.esp
JK's Mistveil Keep.esp
JK's Haelga's Bunkhouse.esp
JK's Temple of Mara.esp
JK's Palace of the Kings.esp
JK's Temple of Dibella.esp
JK's The Hag's Cure.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
Public Whore.esp
JK's Sinderion's Field Laboratory.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Solstheim.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - Small Worlds.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - No ice grass - Japhet's Folly.esp
Embers XD - Fire Magick Add-On.esp
Embers XD - Patch - ENB Light.esp
Embers XD - Patch - Goldenhills Plantation.esp
MoonsAndStars.esp
Cathedral Weathers - Patch - Rudy ENB.esp
Seasonal Weathers Framework - Cathedral Weathers and Seasons.esp
ELFX Shadow - ELFX Exteriors Patch.esp
BHUNP3BBB.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
EmbersXD-Campfire Patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - Fake Lights Enabler.esp
JobsofSkyrim.esp
JK's Dragonsreach.esp
JK's Silver-Blood Inn.esp
JK's The Bannered Mare.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK The Bannered Mare patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Temple of Mara.esp
JKs Palace of the Kings - USSEP Patch.esp
Conditional Expressions.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
BlendedRoads.esp
SurvivalModeImproved.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
WetandCold.esp
W&C - Cathedral Weathers Patch.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - Night Patch.esp
Shoulderpacks.esp
Shoulderpack - Addon - Campfire.esp
planters.esp
360block.esp
Hellblade - Timed Block.esp
Elden Power Attack.esp
scar-adxp-patch.esp
MCMHelper.esp
Precision.esp
TrueDirectionalMovement.esp
Keytrace.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
StopOnSlash.esp
BaboInteractiveDia.esp
JK's Elgrims Elixirs.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
JKs Mistveil Keep - Embers XD Patch.esp
TOTS - Icy Waterways.esp
JK's Bee and Barb.esp
JK's New Gnisis Cornerclub.esp
JK's The Pawned Prawn.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
SkyrimSewersRadiantEnabled.esp
JK's Riverwood Trader.esp
JK's Radiant Raiment.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins Reborn.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Jorrvaskr patch.esp
JKs Bee and Barb - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Hags Cure - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Pawned Prawn - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Radiant Raiment - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Radiant Raiment - Immersion Patch.esp
JKs Sinderions Field Laboratory - CC - Fishing patch.esp
BHUNP NiseKardiaArmor.esp
Deadly Shadows for JK Skyrim.esp
SLUTS.esp
JK's White Phial.esp
OutlawsRefuges.esp
JK's Sleeping Giant Inn.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - JKs Syrim Patch.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - Throat of the World Snow Cap.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places Reborn.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
JK's Angelines Aromatics.esp
JK's Temple of Talos.esp
JK's Candlehearth Hall.esp
JK's The Ragged Flagon.esp
SexLab_RelationshipDialogueSystem.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths Reborn.esp
EmbersHD.esp
JK's Septimus Signus's Outpost.esp
JK's Bits and Pieces.esp
JK's Warmaiden's.esp
JK's Belethor's General Goods.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Candlehearth Hall patch.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages Reborn.esp
JKs Skyrim_OutlawsRefuges_Patch.esp
JK's Arcadia's Cauldron.esp
SkyrimSewers_OutlawsRefuges_Patch.esp
Skyrim Unbound Addon - Orc Strongholds.esp
Honorhall Fixes and Expansion.esp
JK's Sadris Used Wares.esp
JK's Temple of Kynareth.esp
JK's Riverfall Cottage.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Arcadia's Cauldron patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Dragonsreach patch.esp
Embers XD - Patch - ELFX.esp
Embers XD - Patch - JKs Dragonsreach.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK New Gnisis Cornerclub patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Palace of the Kings.esp
ELFX Shadows - USSEP patch.esp
JKs Ragged Flagon - ELFX - Embers XD Patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Ragged Flagon patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Sadris Used Wares patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Sleeping Giant Inn patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Temple of Kynareth patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Temple of Talos.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Warmaiden's patch.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK White Phial patch.esp
JKs Angelines Aromatics - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Arcadias Cauldron - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Arcadias Cauldron - Bow of Shadows Patch.esp
JKs Bannered Mare - Immersion Patch.esp
Water for ENB - Patch - JKs Bannered Mare.esp
JKs Bits and Pieces - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Candlehearth Hall - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Elgrims Elixirs - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Winking Skeever - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Winking Skeever - Fishing Patch.esp
JKs Silver-Blood Inn - Spell Knight Armor Patch.esp
JKs Silver-Blood Inn - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Silver-Blood Inn - Alt Dwarven Plate Patch.esp
JKs Sleeping Giant Inn - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Temple of Talos - USSEP patch.esp
JKs White Phial - Embers XD Patch.esp
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells Reborn.esp
BHUNP StalhrimBikini.esp
BHUNP- Expanded TEWOBA.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
BakaMotionData.esp
DW.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
Apropos2.esp
ExtraPocket.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLDrunkRedux.esp
SLSO.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
dD Enchanted Chests.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
CobaltAnimations.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
SlaveTats.esp
FaelCampingStuff.esp
Survival Mode Patches - Campfire.esp
PricySkyrim.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
BHUNP DLC1 Vampire Royal Armor SMP.esp
pchs_loansharks.esp
BRAP.esp
BRAP-MLU.esp
BRAP BHUNP Patch.esp
DS Solitude for JK Skyrim.esp
JKs Skyrim - Fishing patch.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
JKs The Drunken Huntsman.esp
Embers XD - Patch - JKs Skyrim & ELFX Exteriors.esp
Embers XD - Patch - JKs Skyrim.esp
Embers XD - Patch - ELFX Exteriors.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK Belethor's General Goods.esp
ELFX Shadows - JK The Drunken Huntsman patch.esp
JKs New Gnisis Cornerclub - Skyrim Underground Patch.esp
JKs Haelgas Bunkhouse - JKs Skyrim Patch.esp
JKs Skyrim - Gray Cowl Patch.esp
JKs Drunken Huntsman - Civil War Champions Patch.esp
JKs Drunken Huntsman - USSEP Patch.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
DeviousCarriages.esp
zDarkArena.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - Arms of Chaos Patch.esp
Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen - Zombies Patch.esp
JKs Bee and Barb - Elgrims Elixirs - Skyrim Underground Patch.esp
JKs Palace of the Kings - Skyrim Sewers Patch.esp
JKs Understone Keep - Skyrim Underground Patch.esp
JKs Blue Palace - Skyrim Sewers Patch.esp
JKs Blue Palace - Immersion Patch.esp
JKs Blue Palace - JKs Skyrim Patch.esp
JKs Palace of the Kings - Embers XD Patch.esp
Naked Defeat.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
JKs Winking Skeever - Skyrim Sewers Patch.esp
JKs Temple of the Divines - Skyrim Sewers patch.esp
JKs Temple of the Divines - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Temple of the Divines - Alt Leather Armor Patch.esp
JKs Understone Keep - USSEP patch.esp
JKs Understone Keep - Embers XD Patch.esp
JKs Winking Skeever - Alternate Start Mods Patch.esp
JKs Winking Skeever - Immersion Patch.esp
CShacks.esp
JKs Ragged Flagon - USSEP Patch.esp
StrangeRunes.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
ImmersiveInteractions.esp
Gotobed.esp
Gotobed-HearthFires-patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Attack_DXP.esp
Skyrim Unbound.esp
ELFX - Hardcore.esp
ENB Light.esp
ELFX Fixes Ragged Flagon Fix.esp
Water for ENB (Shades of Skyrim).esp
Water for ENB - Patch - Rudy ENB.esp
WetAndColdSPIDPatch.esp
AnimatedEatingRedux.esp
AnimatedEatingReduxTableBenchPatch.esp
FNIS.esp
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices SE patch.esp

Please help, suka. Help. Zaebalo.

Edit: oh yeah also ZAZ animations working great even with main load order which including OAR and Nemesis.

Edited by TU106-400A-A1