On 7/3/2023 at 8:05 AM, KingdomParadise said:

I tried Devious Devices for Him, but some things dont look right in game and i can't figure out why. For example, MaleEbRestrictiveCorset, when opened in outfit studio with the SOS male reference body, looks perfectly right. However, when in game, it is badly clipping into the stomach.

If you're using himbo, there is no bodyslide for Himbo for DD yet. you'll need to fix it yourself for your preset.

On 7/7/2023 at 3:45 AM, Blackaddar22 said:

Sorry if this has come up before, Currently doing a full rebuild of my Skyrim SE mod list and I've installed DD along with ZAZ 7, ZAZ8 and the ZAZ SLAL.

Anyone know if any of these could be overwritting the SMP Vagina physics? I don't see an over-write warning in MO2 just trying to work out what might be causing it.

Pick a zaz, you don't need them all. either 7 or 8, and i've no idea what the zaz slal is. 

But nothing in any of these mods overwrites the vagina physics. you're looking at your body replacer, or cbpc mods, or things like abc if you have them.

17 hours ago, ShadowofVenus said:

Is there a way to adjust the placement of the plugs? They seem to be a little off when using the 3ba body.

No. You'd need to adjust them in outfit studio and then export the adjusted nif. or some other tool like blender.

9 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

Ah, yes seems the missing function is actually native function. Then the official release has a bug. I installed the 5.2 version few days ago but it seems not to have DLL that is up to date.

yes, it's a bug. yes, it's known. there is an updated dll on the troubleshooting post that fixes that i believe, or that post also links to two script patches, one of which ihatemykite already gave you.

9 hours ago, AJW1983 said:

I'm so confused by the 'incompatible DLL' message. I've jut upgraded my SE to AE through Steam and I'm running 1.6.640, with SKSE 2.2.3. When installing DD, I've picked the one for AE (the top one, underneath the GOG version) that supports my version. I'm still getting the message about DLLs, but at least the game runs now when I click to continue running the game with potential weird stuff. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong please? Thanks in advance.

You can try the ng dll on the troubleshooting post. but you've probably not installed something right (probably skse) when you upgraded. if  you're still getting that message after picking the right dll.

9 hours ago, ReapingAngel562 said:

i have a problem with with mod

whenever i lock myself in the wooden restraint's it says "npc name" is taking advantage of me, it then says ddc warning: animations missing.

i have tripple checked i have all requirements and ran it all through bodyslide 

make sure you ran fnis or nemesis and that there are no errors. if you're using nemesis, get the dar or oar patch as well from the troubleshooting post. 

make sure nothing is overwriting DD.

1 hour ago, psj320a said:

I remembered this mode and installed it
Unlimited options are provided if you are tied to a restraint and attempt to unlock with a key

I tried using CleanSave, created new games, and tried it, but the same bug kept happening

I can't find a way to fix this bug

I used a translator because I can't speak English
I'm sorry

I'm guessing you have a mod made for an older version of Devious Devices that is overwriting some Devious Devices files. If you use MO2, check for a mod that is overwriting Devious Devices.

10 hours ago, psj320a said:

I remembered this mode and installed it
Unlimited options are provided if you are tied to a restraint and attempt to unlock with a key

I tried using CleanSave, created new games, and tried it, but the same bug kept happening

I can't find a way to fix this bug

I used a translator because I can't speak English
I'm sorry

Once again, for the umpteenth time in this thread. Do not use old patches with DD 5.2. They will break your game. 

Do not install DDa, DDi, DDx separately. The old versions are for LE and will overwrite scripts and break your game. Everything you need is in the SE download.

Look at the incompatible list on the troubleshooting post. If you have no enchantment restriction, it will break your game.

2 hours ago, Majin Buu said:

Working off an old list (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se/?do=findComment&comment=2519883), says equipment slot 54 is also used for DD plugs vaginal. Looking through plugs and other items in xEdit, I'm not seeing slot 54 used at all? Does Devious Devices not use equipment slot 54 anymore?

These are also old, but have been correct everytime i checked. Vaginal plugs use slot 57 and DD does not use slot 54 anymore.

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Slot-Usage-Reference

Edited by zarantha
9 hours ago, iwannamodsjr. said:

I have an animation missmatch on the Boxbinder and straitjacket where its using pony animations without the pony boots equiped. I know there was a solution and a cause for that posted somewhere but I cant remember what that post was. Anyone know what it is?

Sounds like you're using nemesis. Try using the DAR or OAR animations. they're linked on the troubleshooting post.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

I's like to ask about the chastity bras, I tried to use cbbe 3ba and everything works besides the chastitiy bras. I do not know if I messed up or if the bras are doing something weird.
Any help to poiniting me into the right direction would be much appreciated. Both patrs jiggle which makes me think it might be 2 sets of boobs.

ScreenShot14.png

Hey, I have installed this mod several times since i've started modding and I've never had a problem with it. Right now though I am having a problem with many items being invisible. Like i said before I've installed it several times and never had a problem. I always run loot, bodyslides, and FNIS when installing a relevant mod. I was wondering if it could be because of a preset I'm using, some dependency wonking out even though I've deleted and then reinstalled all of them to try to fix this issue. It could just be a brainfart issue I'm overthinking.

On 7/18/2023 at 7:29 AM, Itme_69 said:

I's like to ask about the chastity bras, I tried to use cbbe 3ba and everything works besides the chastitiy bras. I do not know if I messed up or if the bras are doing something weird.
Any help to poiniting me into the right direction would be much appreciated. Both patrs jiggle which makes me think it might be 2 sets of boobs.

ScreenShot14.png

If you're using physics (SMP) make sure you build the HDT version in bodyslide. Otherwise check that your body preset is loaded for Devious Devices by default DD doesn't have a body preset attached to it so you have to save yours to it.

1 hour ago, Raine_Hyd said:

If you're using physics (SMP) make sure you build the HDT version in bodyslide. Otherwise check that your body preset is loaded for Devious Devices by default DD doesn't have a body preset attached to it so you have to save yours to it.

how can I save the body preset? I built the hdt version in bodyslide. That is why its so weird. when I move/jump both the bra and the boobs move.

Hi @zarantha,

For some time It was bugging me that I was getting bad performance of papyrus, and found out it was mostly caused by too much operations in expression system (but that was also caused by my other indev mod which was over stressing the system). For that reason I started working on rework which would be using CommonLibsNG. Right now, I'm finished and from hours of testing I didn't found any issues. Only change is that it makes game much faster, as it greatly reduces number of periodic papyrus calls.

This mod only contains the dll, one new script for native hooking, and edit of zadexpressionlibs DD script.

Because of that, I would like to know if you would be interested in putting it in next SE release (as it will only work on SE) as optional patch. Alternatively if not, I will release it as separate mod on LL.

For now I'm putting the mod in question below for download, so I can get any kind of feedback from other users. As its using clibs, it should work for all SE version (SE/AE/VR). Will work without issue on existing saves. Note that using it on LE will not work and certainly crash the game.

Download: ZadExpressionNativeLibs 1.0.zip

Sources for native plugin: https://github.com/IHateMyKite/ZadExpressionLibNG

7 hours ago, Itme_69 said:

how can I save the body preset? I built the hdt version in bodyslide. That is why its so weird. when I move/jump both the bra and the boobs move.

If your preset is a CBBE based preset, it should just work. Select an outfit and just see if your preset shows in the preset options before building. Make sure it's selected when batch building, and that you have build morphs checked.

If it doesn't show, you can either add the preset to the DD group, or add your preset to the 3BA and CBBE groups. The last is how I usually do it.

If you open your preset in a text editor like notepad++, it would look like this at the top:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SliderPresets>
    <Preset name="ZaraBody" set="CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing">
        <Group name="3BA"/>
        <Group name="CBBE"/>
        <SetSlider name="7B Lower" size="big" value="21"/>

9 hours ago, SaikyonoTora said:

Hey, I have installed this mod several times since i've started modding and I've never had a problem with it. Right now though I am having a problem with many items being invisible. Like i said before I've installed it several times and never had a problem. I always run loot, bodyslides, and FNIS when installing a relevant mod. I was wondering if it could be because of a preset I'm using, some dependency wonking out even though I've deleted and then reinstalled all of them to try to fix this issue. It could just be a brainfart issue I'm overthinking.

Check your bodyslide options. The output isn't going to the right place. If you build just one outfit, bodyslide will have an output with the path it's building to.

6 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

Hi @zarantha,

For some time It was bugging me that I was getting bad performance of papyrus, and found out it was mostly caused by too much operations in expression system (but that was also caused by my other indev mod which was over stressing the system). For that reason I started working on rework which would be using CommonLibsNG. Right now, I'm finished and from hours of testing I didn't found any issues. Only change is that it makes game much faster, as it greatly reduces number of periodic papyrus calls.

This mod only contains the dll, one new script for native hooking, and edit of zadexpressionlibs DD script.

Because of that, I would like to know if you would be interested in putting it in next SE release (as it will only work on SE) as optional patch. Alternatively if not, I will release it as separate mod on LL.

For now I'm putting the mod in question below for download, so I can get any kind of feedback from other users. As its using clibs, it should work for all SE version (SE/AE/VR). Will work without issue on existing saves. Note that using it on LE will not work and certainly crash the game.

Download: ZadExpressionNativeLibs 1.0.zip

Sources for native plugin: https://github.com/IHateMyKite/ZadExpressionLibNG

I don't mind including it in the next update, but what would be the reason someone would select it if it's optional?

Simply improve performance (always a good thing) or would there be another reason to use it? Like less likely expressions break? Seems like there's been a small rash of gag issues popping up a bit. Not yet enough that I'm convinced it's not a user issue, but now I wonder.

For now, I'll drop a link in the troubleshooting post pointing back here so it doesn't get lost.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

If your preset is a CBBE based preset, it should just work. Select an outfit and just see if your preset shows in the preset options before building. Make sure it's selected when batch building, and that you have build morphs checked.

If it doesn't show, you can either add the preset to the DD group, or add your preset to the 3BA and CBBE groups. The last is how I usually do it.

If you open your preset in a text editor like notepad++, it would look like this at the top:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SliderPresets>
    <Preset name="ZaraBody" set="CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing">
        <Group name="3BA"/>
        <Group name="CBBE"/>
        <SetSlider name="7B Lower" size="big" value="21"/>

ok I dont even know what is going on anymore. I checked the HDT bra yesteday, tried to build it like 20 times, ran fnis it didnt build it correctly. Today it built it correctly somehow...

ScreenShot17.png