Nice to see everyone still active.

im am currently nuking my mods and reinstalling them due to some ctds. on one hand its frustrating on the other i learn more. currently wondering if ordinator, scopped bows, and IFP Camera are causing them so im only doing the Slaverun Dependencys to see if the others i add after are the problem.

also i think i found something with the dd gear. if your character isnt set at 1.00 for the weight slider the arms and legs will be thicker than the gear..... i could be wrong.

On 2/5/2020 at 6:11 PM, Boulo_92 said:

Hi,

for those who have a CTD at the start of a DD animation (struggle in particular) like me, I think I have found the problem (but not the original cause) and suggest a workaround.

On my environment, I have 90% of the time a CTD when a DD animation is triggered.
If I deactivate the gamepad in the options of Skyrim SE, no CTD, animations go well.
In addition, this problem only occurs on Windows 10; I have exactly the same configuration on Windows 7 (same PC, same version of skse, mods, load order, save, ...) and no CTD on Windows 7.
The problem also occurs on a new game with only the DD mods and their dependencies installed.
Mysterious ...

After many tests and adding traces in the zadLibs.pex script, I think I have identified the cause of the CTD, it is the command "Input.TapKey (Input.GetMappedKey (" Forward "))" where when the CTD occurs the argument returned by "Input.GetMappedKey (" Forward ")" has the value -1, which causes the CTD (see wiki: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TapKey_-_Input

However, I have no idea why the value -1 is returned most of the time instead of the "real" value ...

Workaround :
I recompiled the script after commenting the line "Input.TapKey (Input.GetMappedKey (" Forward "))" -> I no longer have any CTD when a DD animation is triggered.

On the other hand, disabling this line suppresses the auto-walk detection test before triggering the animation; I do not know the impact but I think it is minimal and I have not yet noted anything negative on my playthrough.

I hope it will help those who encounter a CTD when starting a DD animation.

The proposed file contains the script zadLibs.pex and its source file zadLibs.psc
To install with your mod manager, or by hand by copying the files in data / scripts and data / source / scripts

A big thank you to the DD team for this superb mod, and those who ported it on SSE.FIX DD anims CTD.rar

I'm going to test this out over the weekend as i currently can't play any DD related content (i hate playing without a controller). If it works, you will instantly be promoted to bugfix god-like status, at least in my little world. ?

Hello guys I did a batch build on all the devices, but still got the devious devices assets.ESM should be active but is missing. All the outfits worked except BreatExtremeRope. The Bodyslide output was (BreastRopeExtreme unable to load input nif. and the location of my data for skyrim.

Any help would be appreciated.

5 hours ago, iceman133 said:

Hello guys I did a batch build on all the devices, but still got the devious devices assets.ESM should be active but is missing. All the outfits worked except BreatExtremeRope. The Bodyslide output was (BreastRopeExtreme unable to load input nif. and the location of my data for skyrim.

Any help would be appreciated.

This error comes from ZAZ 8, not from DD. Note to self: Edit that damn osp...

On 2/5/2020 at 4:41 PM, Leyrann said:

Is it correct that, when I am building the devices in BodySlide, I do not have a Preset to select?

Possibly relevant information: I have CBBE installed, am using the CBBE Curvy body preset for stuff.

Also, considering I am here anyway: I currently have a notification in Vortex that there is a script extender plugin error (I'm assuming this is related to SKSE?) and that DeviousDevices.dll was "reported as incompatible during query". What does this mean and should I ignore it or do I need to fix something?

Would like to know if anyone can answer these two issues.

On 2/5/2020 at 6:11 PM, Boulo_92 said:

Hi,

for those who have a CTD at the start of a DD animation (struggle in particular) like me, I think I have found the problem (but not the original cause) and suggest a workaround.

On my environment, I have 90% of the time a CTD when a DD animation is triggered.
If I deactivate the gamepad in the options of Skyrim SE, no CTD, animations go well.
In addition, this problem only occurs on Windows 10; I have exactly the same configuration on Windows 7 (same PC, same version of skse, mods, load order, save, ...) and no CTD on Windows 7.
The problem also occurs on a new game with only the DD mods and their dependencies installed.
Mysterious ...

After many tests and adding traces in the zadLibs.pex script, I think I have identified the cause of the CTD, it is the command "Input.TapKey (Input.GetMappedKey (" Forward "))" where when the CTD occurs the argument returned by "Input.GetMappedKey (" Forward ")" has the value -1, which causes the CTD (see wiki: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TapKey_-_Input

However, I have no idea why the value -1 is returned most of the time instead of the "real" value ...

Workaround :
I recompiled the script after commenting the line "Input.TapKey (Input.GetMappedKey (" Forward "))" -> I no longer have any CTD when a DD animation is triggered.

On the other hand, disabling this line suppresses the auto-walk detection test before triggering the animation; I do not know the impact but I think it is minimal and I have not yet noted anything negative on my playthrough.

I hope it will help those who encounter a CTD when starting a DD animation.

The proposed file contains the script zadLibs.pex and its source file zadLibs.psc
To install with your mod manager, or by hand by copying the files in data / scripts and data / source / scripts

A big thank you to the DD team for this superb mod, and those who ported it on SSE.FIX DD anims CTD.rar

Looks like it works for me. I can play DD related mods with my controller plugged in again. Many thanks! ?

On 1/19/2020 at 2:36 PM, zer02 said:

Hi everyone, will Devious Devices runtime 1.5.97 skse 2.0.17 help me 
or DD-AIO Rev3 with this problem ?

PS: meshes of things DD through bodyslide were made, although as the picture shows, bodyslide did not help, what is the problem ?

please forgive me in advance for incorrect English (use translator)

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg

UPD : it helped, the problem is solved, thank you all.

Reveal hidden contents

2.jpg.11528a679d5d1c8b488603768316bf55.jpg

What did you do to solve the issue you had? I've got the same issue and i'm stumped

I have installed the Devious Devices Mod on my SSE with CBBE 3BBB Body but all Clothes have a massive Breast Size instead of the normal One all my other Armor Mods have. Can somebody help me.

I have also Batch all Clothes with Body Slide?

I used in Bodyslide the SE Amazing 3BB Body.

EDIT:

I found the Problem Lazy Tools set the breast Scale to 300%

I changed the breast size to 100%, but now my Character Body has many Proportion Issue, Like bigger hands than the head of my PC. So i deinstalled the LAzy Tools Mod. How can i reset the Player?

On 2/5/2020 at 4:41 PM, Leyrann said:

Is it correct that, when I am building the devices in BodySlide, I do not have a Preset to select?

Possibly relevant information: I have CBBE installed, am using the CBBE Curvy body preset for stuff.

Also, considering I am here anyway: I currently have a notification in Vortex that there is a script extender plugin error (I'm assuming this is related to SKSE?) and that DeviousDevices.dll was "reported as incompatible during query". What does this mean and should I ignore it or do I need to fix something?

Quoting again because no answer (while I doubt it's a super complex issue). Would really like to know this.

13 hours ago, Leyrann said:

Quoting again because no answer (while I doubt it's a super complex issue). Would really like to know this.

It's been answered a few times, just not directly. No one searches or reads anymore...

Yes, it's normal that there's no preset. It's always worked that way to my knowledge. You can add a preset by editing the slider groups.

Incompatible dll is because you installed the wrong version. Install the AIO and follow the directions in the AIO to get the right dll installed. If you don't want to reinstall again, the right dll is first linked on pg. 67 and multiple times since then.

On 2/9/2020 at 12:40 PM, Leyrann said:

DeviousDevices.dll was "reported as incompatible during query"

I know nothing about Vortex, but i think maybe you are using some outdated DeviousDevices.dll, made for previous verison of SKSE.
If you are using the AiO rev3 package from Pfiffy (which you should be, until he posts an update), then you need to manually install the DLL found in path "02 DDi (I) - Integration\01 DDi Core\SKSE\Plugins\DeviousDevices.dll" - that is the latest DLL for SKSE64 2.0.17 (for game 1.5.97).
I think @Pfiffy made a mistake, resulting in this file not getting installed when using Vortex/MO, so you need to unpack it yourself and install that DLL file manually (dont ask me how to do that in your mod manager - i know nothing about that, but somebody else surely will).

On 2/9/2020 at 12:40 PM, Leyrann said:

I dont understand the question - obviously, If you do not select a preset, it will build the meshes using no preset - if that is what you want, then it is correct (but why the hell would you not want to use a preset?).

44 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

I know nothing about Vortex, but i think maybe you are using some outdated DeviousDevices.dll, made for previous verison of SKSE.
If you are using the AiO rev3 package from Pfiffy (which you should be, until he posts an update), then you need to manually install the DLL found in path "02 DDi (I) - Integration\01 DDi Core\SKSE\Plugins\DeviousDevices.dll" - that is the latest DLL for SKSE64 2.0.17 (for game 1.5.97).
I think @Pfiffy made a mistake, resulting in this file not getting installed when using Vortex/MO, so you need to unpack it yourself and install that DLL file manually (dont ask me how to do that in your mod manager - i know nothing about that, but somebody else surely will).

I dont understand the question - obviously, If you do not select a preset, it will build the meshes using no preset - if that is what you want, then it is correct (but why the hell would you not want to use a preset?).

As far as I can tell the Installer is working correctly now (the installler is updated, so it should install the .dll for the newest runtime if you select 'none'). I'm working with Vortex and don't have the .dll installed manually. But I have to clean up the CBBESE section.... There are still some old CBBE files in there.

26 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

As far as I can tell the Installer is working correctly now (the installler is updated, so it should install the .dll for the newest runtime if you select 'none'). I'm working with Vortex and don't have the .dll installed manually. But I have to clean up the CBBESE section.... There are still some old CBBE files in there.

Well, in that case its my bad not knowing there was an update, my information was based on the ModuleConfig.xml from "DD-AIO Rev3.7z" i downloaded from a link in this thread.
Yup, the CBBE files could use some cleaning, i recall seeing what looked like duplicit files maybe? maybe it was only duplicite SliderSets using same ShapeData files, i forgot already :(
I am currently going through the process of converting stuff to CBBE SMP, so if i find anything weird, i'll let you know.

25 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

Well, in that case its my bad not knowing there was an update, my information was based on the ModuleConfig.xml from "DD-AIO Rev3.7z" i downloaded from a link in this thread.
Yup, the CBBE files could use some cleaning, i recall seeing what looked like duplicit files maybe? maybe it was only duplicite SliderSets using same ShapeData files, i forgot already :(
I am currently going through the process of converting stuff to CBBE SMP, so if i find anything weird, i'll let you know.

You might have downloaded the first Edit...  I will check...

I still can't quite figure out how to get the breast physics to align with the outfit physics (using 3BBB Advanced, and the AIO posted here).  It's the right size to fit over, but when the belly and boobs jiggle, the outfit still lags behind or jiggles in a different way.  I've tried changing my preset, changing what parts have SMP physics vs CBPC, and tried different files posted here for different slider groups and patches.  Just to doublecheck, what patches specifically do I need, slidergroups or otherwise?