Hi,

I'm having a dumb installation problem with Bodyslide when I try to run it the first time(already runned FNIS).
Searched an hour or 2 but I dont find.

To be clear I'm here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5878-devious-devices-se-beta/

"4. Run Bodyslide to batch build the assets. Half of all user support requests root in them not running Bodyslide and batch building the devices. RUN BODYSLIDE!!!"

I'm using Vortex, here is mods folder "E:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\"

And here game folder: "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition"

But when I open BodySlide x64.exe it stay empty and Batch build doing nothing(setting is open in case of):

image.png.42438a13a155ddf020f3eb5cdda47a9a.png

Should I install CBBE? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71481-tutorial-building-dd-items-in-bodyslide-nmmmo/

10 hours ago, Bolinote said:

Hi,

I'm having a dumb installation problem with Bodyslide when I try to run it the first time(already runned FNIS).
Searched an hour or 2 but I dont find.

To be clear I'm here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5878-devious-devices-se-beta/

"4. Run Bodyslide to batch build the assets. Half of all user support requests root in them not running Bodyslide and batch building the devices. RUN BODYSLIDE!!!"

I'm using Vortex, here is mods folder "E:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\"

And here game folder: "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition"

But when I open BodySlide x64.exe it stay empty and Batch build doing nothing(setting is open in case of):

image.png.42438a13a155ddf020f3eb5cdda47a9a.png

Should I install CBBE? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71481-tutorial-building-dd-items-in-bodyslide-nmmmo/

Check were you have vortex pulling the Bodyslide executable from. Make sure it is using the one in your Skyrim folder, not the one in the vortex folder. i ran in to this problem the other day and it worked.

5 hours ago, TheSirM3at said:

Check were you have vortex pulling the Bodyslide executable from. Make sure it is using the one in your Skyrim folder, not the one in the vortex folder. i ran in to this problem the other day and it worked.

Thanks it's working! :)
But I think i have a last problem with quest.
I just have only "solicitation" in dialog and sometimes devious devices is used (that work).

But I can't have any proposition about a quest involed into devious device or deviously cursed loot.

When i go to configuration mods, in the quest part of devious device I have simply nothing.

And I got this first time i launched skyrim, but it can be because I forgot to pass by SKSElauncher.exe at the very first try:

image.png.1f4dea2b5ab8abe564bbe4cc7435a34a.png

I have all off them in vortex:

image.png.4b940557bbc311fb755d5f90effba10e.png

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Here is the link for the updated DD AIO.

I added the new DLL for SKSE 2.0.17 as default, so select 'none' in the installer. I also integrated the BS file for CBBE SE, and the fixed textures, that caused the crashes. Thanks to all people who helped to improve the SSE version.  

https://mega.nz/#!CUpFFCyZ!7En_rPYNYrfO4TCqerfaBqBsSZQfjiLDJm9VUmJIGuk

Thank you, but I tried installing as you recommend (selecting none for the DDi plugin) and no files were copied to skse/plugins in the final mod (I checked the installer and it seems like the files are there). I was using MO2. Another thing I saw was in Bodyslide, checking the groups there was a cb++ (or similar) group with some outfits that were not showing up textures, the other DD pieces were working fine.

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Here is the link for the updated DD AIO.

I added the new DLL for SKSE 2.0.17 as default, so select 'none' in the installer. I also integrated the BS file for CBBE SE, and the fixed textures, that caused the crashes. Thanks to all people who helped to improve the SSE version.  

https://mega.nz/#!CUpFFCyZ!7En_rPYNYrfO4TCqerfaBqBsSZQfjiLDJm9VUmJIGuk

dude what the fuck yesterday I decided to give SSE a try as it was on sale on Steam and it's old enough to have a variety of mods and I've been through so many of your ports by now (including this fix), I honestly can't thank you enough for your dedication.

54 minutes ago, Moma743 said:

Need some help guys,

Nexus mmod manager cant seem to install DDX 4.1 SE beta. It starts installing and then juts says "a problem occured during install".

try Pfiffy's all-in-one repack instead of the 'loose' archives, link's in my quote of his post, 'all of it just works'

1 hour ago, Hannxd said:

dude what the fuck yesterday I decided to give SSE a try as it was on sale on Steam and it's old enough to have a variety of mods and I've been through so many of your ports by now (including this fix), I honestly can't thank you enough for your dedication.

try Pfiffy's all-in-one repack instead of the 'loose' archives, link's in my quote of his post, 'all of it just works'

I've got over 200 hours in my game

will this mess up the files?

11 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Thank you, but I tried installing as you recommend (selecting none for the DDi plugin) and no files were copied to skse/plugins in the final mod (I checked the installer and it seems like the files are there). I was using MO2. Another thing I saw was in Bodyslide, checking the groups there was a cb++ (or similar) group with some outfits that were not showing up textures, the other DD pieces were working fine.

I tested it with Vortex and it worked fine on a my saves... If it doesn't work for you just install the dll from pugwash and  I see if i can get a new fomod installer.

Edit: You are right... The dll did not get installed... I wonder why it all works here...

Edit 2: Try this one:

https://mega.nz/#!ydgGmaTS!i4X79EIbWKz4ZnWZ25BSZa4HigikwsxR48I2BV2Mgqc

12 hours ago, Pakman53 said:

I've got over 200 hours in my game

will this mess up the files?

I've got no clue, just keep a save before installing it and try it out for a while, see if it fucks anything up. Mod's got quite a few conflicts since it's pretty complex

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I tested it with Vortex and it worked fine on a my saves... If it doesn't work for you just install the dll from pugwash and  I see if i can get a new fomod installer.

Edit: You are right... The dll did not get installed... I wonder why it all works here...

Edit 2: Try this one:

https://mega.nz/#!ydgGmaTS!i4X79EIbWKz4ZnWZ25BSZa4HigikwsxR48I2BV2Mgqc

That one does install the dll plugin correctly. Thanks.

About the BodySlide, I have the following groups added by DD

• CB++
  • CBAdvanced
  • DDX Rubber Suits CBBE
  • DDX Transparent Rubber CBBE
  • DDX FeuerTin
  • DDX FeuerTinSE
  • DDX Heretical
  • DDa
  • DDx

The issue is "CB++" and "DDX RubberSuits" have the same 3 outfits and the Catsuit and Zipsuit don't show texture in the bodyslide preview.

32354.png.9d63bd6090a2b3ca5a37afa340efbb89.png

Besides that, should I build all these groups no matter what? I get there are two FeuerTin groups so the non-SE one should be left out, what about CB++ and CBAdvanced?

7 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

That one does install the dll plugin correctly. Thanks.

About the BodySlide, I have the following groups added by DD

• CB++
  • CBAdvanced
  • DDX Rubber Suits CBBE
  • DDX Transparent Rubber CBBE
  • DDX FeuerTin
  • DDX FeuerTinSE
  • DDX Heretical
  • DDa
  • DDx

The issue is "CB++" and "DDX RubberSuits" have the same 3 outfits and the Catsuit and Zipsuit don't show texture in the bodyslide preview.

32354.png.9d63bd6090a2b3ca5a37afa340efbb89.png

Besides that, should I build all these groups no matter what? I get there are two FeuerTin groups so the non-SE one should be left out, what about CB++ and CBAdvanced?

Don't ask a UUNP user..... All I did was to copy the CBBE SE files and the edited xml into the folders. I need someone whos playing with CBBE SE to sort the stuff out.. 

1 minute ago, Pfiffy said:

Don't ask a UUNP user..... All I did was to copy the CBBE SE files and the edited xml into the folders. I need someone whos playing with CBBE SE to sort the stuff out.. 

Don't worry, I'll test a bit and see if others who use CBBE have any info to share about it. Thanks for putting this AIO file and keeping it updated.

9 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

There is no longer a quest in DD... Same as in the LE Version...

On LE version a lot of npc proposed me quests to carry a devious device to someone else (and put it on me if i said yes).

That should come from Deviously cursed loot then.
Thanks for the info! ;)

3 minutes ago, Bolinote said:

On LE version a lot of npc proposed me quests to carry a devious device to someone else (and put it on me if i said yes).

That should come from Deviously cursed loot then.
Thanks for the info! ;)

The originla DD quests have been removed a long time ago, but there are still some leftovers in the mod.