Hello, I have a weird issue with some of the devices missing - I am not sure if it's just the texture or something else - like, when I equip them, that body part just becomes invisible - it happens with the horse stuff and hobble dress. I checked BodySlide, and those particular devices weren't even there (I could preview a bunch of stuff like gags and corsets, but the ones I had this problem with weren't there).

On 11/26/2019 at 1:19 AM, llokii70 said:

okay can i ask and i hate to ask this but there are so many links in this post and so hard to keep track of what is the latest dd and what is best to use the individuals or the all in one.

The original DD author, Kimy, started the thread but let someone else port it with permission but that person can't update the thread or files, and several other people contributed patches and bodyslides. I don't know why it's that way but that's the situation. 

3 hours ago, Prophet of Duality said:

Devious Devices Integration instantly crashes the game. I'm not sure why or how to fix it.

MO2 displays this error:

"DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices Integration) reported as incompatible during query."

Pugwash's post earlier on this page has the update dll for the new skse, just install that and it should go away the next time you run the game.

1 hour ago, Prophet of Duality said:

Doesn't seem to have worked. The game still refuses to even open for a second with Integration active. 

Did the error for devious devices dll go away though, it did when I installed his update, just make sure to place it just under devious devices in the left pane.  Mind you if you have the hdt framework and stuff installed it will not matter as they have not as yet been updated.

Ugh, this is why I hate modding Skyrim. Everything's been installed correctly, but nah, the mods say "go fuck yourself".
What am I supposed to do for the devices not to blend with my character's skin?
I DID batch build everything, with and without Build Morphs checked. Just tell me the instructions for the Body Slide.

ScreenShot7.png

i have this file installed ""dcl-dd-zaz hdt-smp patches (from May)""  but every thing is so messy here and the download section dont have any patches so i am not sure what is needed or not. So what is actually the only thing needed to run with cbbe 3bbb anazing body on MO2

Is there anyone here that recently installed DD and it worked for them? I just want to know if it's me doing something wrong. I even reinstalled Skyrim, removing all the mods before, then I only installed the required mods - skse, skyui, racemenu, cbbe, xp32, and 18+ mods right after, but it still doesn't work how it should work. I did download the custom deviousdevices.dll from a few pages ago and it did help a bit. A bit. Devices still blend with my skin, gags still are below mouths.