22 hours ago, Killeer said:

Hello, is there any non-DD DD for Skyrim SE? I just wanted to decorate NPC in my town but fear of all the script.

There was a clothing version of it for le, but that was for the older version of devious devices and it has not been updated for the new version.

14 hours ago, Elsidia said:

DD gag fix from here.

That *almost* got it; specifically the "Mouth not opening properly with a gag on load" fix that I didn't try yet. (I already had the mfg fix installed.) The mouth still closes from time to time, but then opens again on its own several seconds later whenever DD "remembers" that I've got a gag on. Still looking for new ways to troubleshoot/diagnose the problem, but at least it's somewhat better?

ok hi so i need help with  laura's bondage shop the locked away quest is getting stuck and i have no idea on how to fix it 

MORE INFO 

I'm trying to take off the belt that you get for the mission  she agrees to take it off and then she opens up a cage / Cell Door I go up and then she just stands there

i do not know were to ask for help with this and i can not find a a chat room like this for laura's shop so i just came here for help.

1 hour ago, yourboy_puro said:

ok hi so i need help with  laura's bondage shop the locked away quest is getting stuck and i have no idea on how to fix it 

MORE INFO 

I'm trying to take off the belt that you get for the mission  she agrees to take it off and then she opens up a cage / Cell Door I go up and then she just stands there

i do not know were to ask for help with this and i can not find a a chat room like this for laura's shop so i just came here for help.

here, go to this thread, it's the support for Laura's :)

On 10/8/2020 at 9:46 AM, zarantha said:

- Removed: DD Expansion items no longer register to the device database. This is the first step in deprecating and removing this feature. DDA/DDI devices will still get registered for the time being, to allow mods that pull items from the database to continue functioning.

things slowed down a bit so starting to really have more to read up on things. but this here concerns me. and i would like to ask if this can be clarified please, maybe with some examples, to ensure i understand this correctly, before i make a comment, if that's ok.

6 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

things slowed down a bit so starting to really have more to read up on things. but this here concerns me. and i would like to ask if this can be clarified please, maybe with some examples, to ensure i understand this correctly, before i make a comment, if that's ok.

You can ask, and I'll see if I can answer, but you might be better off asking in this thread - Kimy is active there while the beta is ongoing. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/page/131/?tab=comments#comment-3165376

I don't have examples since it's in the guts of it.

I *think* it's just that because there are so many devices, outfits and combos of the two, the list of things is getting very large. DD originally kept everything in a 'database' of sorts that had to be coded separately and doesn't scale well. So while it worked ok with DD 2.x and 3.x, by time we got into 4.x it was actually slowing the look ups down. By eliminating this and using the native form lists, device look ups are faster even with nested lists.

Just my understanding, which might be wrong. Some comments on it from Kimy:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/?do=findComment&comment=3158619

Is there a way to make the 'dark fog' blindfold effect stronger? I have it at the strongest setting but I would like to make it even more challenging.

On that note, is there any other blindfold effects than the ones present in the mod (like a mod add-on)? The dark fog seems to be the only one with any effect other than preventing movement.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

You can ask, and I'll see if I can answer, but you might be better off asking in this thread - Kimy is active there while the beta is ongoing. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/page/131/?tab=comments#comment-3165376

I don't have examples since it's in the guts of it.

I *think* it's just that because there are so many devices, outfits and combos of the two, the list of things is getting very large. DD originally kept everything in a 'database' of sorts that had to be coded separately and doesn't scale well. So while it worked ok with DD 2.x and 3.x, by time we got into 4.x it was actually slowing the look ups down. By eliminating this and using the native form lists, device look ups are faster even with nested lists.

Just my understanding, which might be wrong. Some comments on it from Kimy:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/?do=findComment&comment=3158619

ok thanks Zarantha, i'll ask there and hope i get an answerered clarification, because this could be a bit... problematic, depending on what answer i get.

9 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

ok thanks Zarantha

In simple way answer is: all devices from DDX will be deleted or moved to DDA.

It's support now only time while mod authors rework DDX used restraints to DDA.

If mod is abandoned it will stop working if call device from DDX.

It's simply as i see situation.

my mod manager is telling me that there is a script extender plug in error. to be more specific  :-

DeviousDevice.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) is reported as incompatible during query 

error report attached

I am using the current script extender which i believe is Current SE Build 2.0.19 (runtime 1.5.97)

im not sure what this is but im guessing it means Devious devices is not going to work if anyone can help or explain more detail what this means that would be very helpfull thank you 

error report.png

3 hours ago, ashpan said:

my mod manager is telling me that there is a script extender plug in error. to be more specific  :-

DeviousDevice.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) is reported as incompatible during query 

error report attached

I am using the current script extender which i believe is Current SE Build 2.0.19 (runtime 1.5.97)

im not sure what this is but im guessing it means Devious devices is not going to work if anyone can help or explain more detail what this means that would be very helpfull thank you 

I dont think a lot of mods have been updated to use 2.0.19 so its best to try with 2.0.17 which is still available on the SKSE page

ok so the extender 2.0.19 is a newish release... ok  ty i will keep my eye out for an up date  then np point downgrading now iv almost finished rebuilding my mod list  but ty for the information 

i can't find the 2.0.17 version on SKSE page 

On 10/16/2020 at 9:53 AM, ashpan said:

It seems you install wrong version of ddl or even from LE version (manually installed says many) You need in DD 4.3 AIO installer choose none - this ddl version is from SE version and compatible with 2.0.19. Also remove your manually installed ddl.

Without ddl dd works, but occur problems and equip process is painfully slow.

My character likes to wear shock piercings to help manage her arousal.   Even if "Spank that Ass" and "Devious Followers" claim she's a bit of a masochist, I'd like to see some in-game negative consequences other than the on-screen message.   How about draining half or all of magicka and stamina when shocked?   Maybe MCM controllable?  Maybe even 0% to 100% sliders?   Maybe even optional health damage for players that want more risk?   Maybe only damage when wearing while unlocked, or more severe when unlocked?  Maybe it only counts as "locked" if the "consume keys" option is on.

I'd probably be willing to code this up if I knew that it would be reviewed and might be incorporated.

Edit - Never mind; I can see that this should be possible outside of DD itself due to the nicely crafted usage of mod events.