FULLY VOICED Companion: Completely Oversexed Ivy 3.2

Ok sorry, just got back home.

So I have tried the two new esp you provided with an old savegame.

- The first one made no difference

- Now with the second one, Ivy would just repeat the same introduction dialogue each time you talk to her even if you'd just recruited her and she wont follow you either.

Just for the record regarding the quest line, I have reach The Institute. So I'm pretty far in the storyline.

Many Thanks for your effort Reginald! As much as I would like to play with Ivy, please dont lose sleep over this... ;)

Sorry, I didn't saw your last post. Going to try it also.

7 minutes ago, stf19620 said:

Ok sorry, just got back home.

So I have tried the two new esp you provided with an old savegame.

- The first one made no difference

- Now with the second one, Ivy would just repeat the same introduction dialogue each time you talk to her even if you'd just recruited her and she wont follow you either.

Just for the record regarding the quest line, I have reach The Institute. So I'm pretty far in the storyline.

Many Thanks for your effort Reginald! As much as I would like to play with Ivy, please dont lose sleep over this... ;)

Sorry, I didn't saw your last post. Going to try it also.

Yes, the last 7zip should now work. I didn't include the script files in the original upload, so that was a bit daft of me.

Steep learning curve.. :smile:

Talking about sleep, going to do that soon, so I will check in the morning again. Hopefully I'll wake up to the confirmation that Ivy has been accompanying you guys on your adventures.

Et voila. C'est magnifique. That seems to have done the trick. Thanks for the fix.

For clarity: Installed in fully updated 1.10.75 pre-existing game (early (level 10ish)) with 160+ other mods. Haven't tested dismissing and combat yet, but all appears fine in xEdit and CK. Will report back with any newly discovered issues.

20180302132244_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, stf19620 said:

IT WORKS!!!

Many thanks Reginald! :cool:

NIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccceee!! :smile:

1 minute ago, DominusKaine said:

Et voila. C'est magnifique. That seems to have done the trick. Thanks for the fix.

For clarity: Installed in fully updated 1.10.75 pre-existing game (early (level 10ish)) with 160+ other mods. Haven't tested dismissing and combat yet, but all appears fine in xEdit and CK. Will report back with any newly discovered issues.

20180302132244_1.jpg

YOU saved the day by pointing me to the scripts. I'd never would have found it otherwise!

4 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

NIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccceee!! :smile:

YOU saved the day by pointing me to the scripts. I'd never would have found it otherwise!

All good, bro. YOU did all the work. Great work on the voice files, and "Holy fucking Mary", she is RUUUUDE. Love it!

Now, go get some zzz's. I got some slave breaking to do.

Thanks again!

3 minutes ago, Gamoholik said:

^

Yes the missing script files.. tested and is working, add the last zip file to your main download so you don't confuse others.

Yeah, already updated the main files, thanks! :smile:

I know why my friends testing it didn't have the issue as well. I'd BA2 exported the mod using the CK, but since too much junk came with I decided to manually export the ESP, thinking everything was contained in there. Now I know what I need to package, it won't happen again in the future. :smile:

2 hours ago, monstermash334 said:

Got her to work now with update. And man I like her she is perfect companion for my cannibal goth girl build just made other day. Also wondering does she have unlimited .44 bullets seems never run out of them?

I just gave her 1680 bullets as I don't like companions running out of ammo. But the idea is that she'll get 'standard' companion ammo eventually. Her gun is custom though, just like the other companion guns.

9 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Loving playing with this little slut, perfect for another little slut like me, good work!

:smiley:

5 hours ago, COLOCO said:

We can dream about expect a vanilla game with that conclusion fucking stupid world!!

Very good work!

Awesome mod!

Thanks!

There's a LOT more dialogue coming up in the next week or so.

1 hour ago, monstermash334 said:

So put different armor and noticed how powerful her sexy outfit is its nice but she like cannot die to anything and if I wear it its laughable hordes of stuff is even on survival mode. Is there plans for a weaker version of the armor.

Yes, definitely. Next up on my todo list. :smile:

well , unless I missed something ...atm shes just a companion that talks rather dirty ?

no quests and no romance option ?

she doesnt realy sound human in my ears ... she sounds more like a sexbot ....

well I guess someone found a disgarded gen3 prototype and got realy horny while rebooting her system ... yep thats immersive enough for my lorebook ^^

it would be nice if you could integrate some actions into her dialoge... 

for example let her strip by herself (skinny dipping comes to mind)

some of her other dialoges are also fit to strip... (with a marker not to strip during combat or if already naked to re equip her armor once combat starts)

quite a few of her dialoges would suggest that she seriously needs to blast off some steam.. 

so why not finishing those lines with a scene where she masturbates on the spot or actualy fucks "something"

aka the Player , other companions or a random non hostile NPC... heck you could even throw Dogmeat into the mix...

(she even admits of having done that already but asks that it stays between her and the player char) ^^

Love this companion as I started a new game and found her in Sanctuary so I got a proper companion early.  I like to imagine that she was a runaway prototype gen 3 female that was there before Eve was made for that institute scientist.  Can't wait to see how much more you add to her.  This is now my favorite companion even though she isn't able to be romanced yet.  Awesome work on her and thank you for sharing her.  

PS: Love the Transformers greetings quote too.

Major update, added over 400 unique dialog lines:

- Added many PLAYER IS MALE type idles (your cock, your sperm, etc...)

- Added many PLAYER IS FEMALE type idles (your body, you're so feminine, etc..)

- Added waterfront idles

- Added warehouse idles

- Added tunnels/dungeon idles

- Added vault idles.

- Added A LOT more 'you thoughts?' and 'sounds good/yeah/mm hm' idles.

- Added generic idles

- Added much more combat idles

47 minutes ago, castlefan said:

well , unless I missed something ...atm shes just a companion that talks rather dirty ?

no quests and no romance option ?

she doesnt realy sound human in my ears ... she sounds more like a sexbot ....

well I guess someone found a disgarded gen3 prototype and got realy horny while rebooting her system ... yep thats immersive enough for my lorebook ^^

it would be nice if you could integrate some actions into her dialoge... 

for example let her strip by herself (skinny dipping comes to mind)

some of her other dialoges are also fit to strip... (with a marker not to strip during combat or if already naked to re equip her armor once combat starts)

quite a few of her dialoges would suggest that she seriously needs to blast off some steam.. 

so why not finishing those lines with a scene where she masturbates on the spot or actualy fucks "something"

aka the Player , other companions or a random non hostile NPC... heck you could even throw Dogmeat into the mix...

(she even admits of having done that already but asks that it stays between her and the player char) ^^

That's not really the intention of the mod at this point, mostly because all of that is way beyond my modding skills. I'm hoping that other modders will eventually take her to such points. I definitely will not make this mod dependent on any other mods out there. The intention now is to add as much unique dialogue as I can in this phase as I learn to mod, then to give her a long and unique quest as I want to learn quest modding at this point in my life.

As for affinity, she is a sex slave for you.

Her affinity is maxed from the moment she sees you.

As for her sounding like a robot, she is!

I don't have a voice actress. But I feel the huge amount of content makes up for that.

If you can point me to a girl with a nice voice, crazy enough to do this work for free, let me know, otherwise deal with it.

(Plus *and this is important* she really is just a joke I made while learning the CK).. :smile::smile::smile:

48 minutes ago, castlefan said:

Why do you not install Flashy's mod R.S.E. and she will fuck you maybe even rape you with dogmeat. :smile:

29 minutes ago, wdaigle said:

She's very robotic.  Her speech does not have the emotion that would indicted by her words.

Any plans for getting a woman to voice-act the lines?

Fantasies? Yes. Plans? No. I don't think any woman in her right mind would demean herself enough to voice act this. :smile:

1 minute ago, wdaigle said:

Because of the robotic voice I've decided to role-play her as an experimental synth.  Maybe pre-war?  Maybe someone's personal sexbot from before the war?  Who knows what these guys had in their houses!  

As such I am dressing her in the charm mode outfit from the Rogue Prototype mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20794).  Note the seams.

20180303113904_1.thumb.jpg.34a8598c35d6cd05d305dadce088214e.jpg

Yes this will most definitely be her backstory, and story quest.

I want to change it so that you actually find her deactivated, then first have a small quest to activate her, by finding her components.

This gave me some great ideas... better get back to it. :smile: