FULLY VOICED Companion: Completely Oversexed Ivy 3.2

33 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

As for her sounding like a robot, she is!

I don't have a voice actress. But I feel the huge amount of content makes up for that.

If you can point me to a girl with a nice voice, crazy enough to do this work for free, let me know, otherwise deal with it.

(Plus *and this is important* she really is just a joke I made while learning the CK).. :smile::smile::smile:

the robot voice just irritated me in the begining because I wasnt sure if thats realy how she should sound ;) 

hence why I took her during the testspin for another disgarded synth prototype who thinks shes a real human because of her dialogue (Railroad memorywipe/horny scientist who rebooted her , there are enough explanations for the voice but honestly I feared that an old sound glitch on my computer returned ... so your mod is working as intended and no new bugs/glitches in my game \o/ hurray ^^ :smiley: 

as for the animations / mod dependency ... that makes me kinda sad , great potential because of the oversexed dialogue but I doubt that other modders would pick it up just to add some animations of Leito/Crazy here and there :frown: 

(btw , I guess most LL Fallout 4 users already have those anim packs installed so "that" wouldnt rly be a mod dependency in my book ^^)

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

Why do you not install Flashy's mod R.S.E. and she will fuck you maybe even rape you with dogmeat. :smile:

already run R.S.E ;) 

but random shenanigans etc pp isnt rly the same as when a companion mentions something during dialogue and actualy does it ... for example you hear her say that she wants a beer ... you turn around to see her naked with that bottle where she mentioned she would need it ... now that would be immersive ;)  

7 minutes ago, castlefan said:

already run R.S.E ;) 

but random shenanigans etc pp isnt rly the same as when a companion mentions something during dialogue and actualy does it ... for example you hear her say that she wants a beer ... you turn around to see her naked with that bottle where she mentioned she would need it ... now that would be immersive ;)  

Then install Sex Em Up Press the hotkey/and ask her if she wont's a threesome  :cool:

Been working on how Ivy differs her dialogue between male/female players. It looks like she's ignoring all dialog that is tailored specifically to male or female players, I'm not sure why. !Still working on it.!

(Shit, still not getting it. Maybe I need to test more and it was just coincidence...? I set up the condition to male or female = 1, running on the player. The refs and everything look good... mmmm..)

(edit 2: It's working. There's just so much dialog that it took a while before it popped up. :smile: )

Also found out that in order for the NEW dialogue to show up (remember over 400 lines) you need to load a fresh save, otherwise Ivy will continue with her old dialogue (and some might even be missing when I redid it). So after each update, load a clean save.

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

I think I have a perfect home for her in my brothel working with Revy,Laura and Jasmine. Now I have my Four sluts of the wasteland. :tongue:

I second this. Due to the "lack of quests, affinity, and whatnot," she earns her keep at Le Red Romper just outside of Sanctuary where she is currently my highest grossing sex worker. I guess being a synth has its priveleges, yea?

I can always scoop her up for a quickie road trip just to test her location awareness interjections which brings me to my one teensy little nitpick: in my game at least, her audio is a bit low volume. It's hard to hear her over the pew-pews and such. Her (TTS) voicing is one of the gems in this mod even if doesn't lead to anything. There are a ton of companion mods that are simply just not voiced even with recycled game assets. While they serve their purpose or lack thereof, it's the voice interaction that helps us relate to them. IMO, this is one of the main reasons Heather Casdin, Ellen the Cartographer, Random Panser, and even Wastelander Barb stay in my load order. Even Heather's disgust towards Piper when she is around is amusing in its own way by breaking up the monotony of go here, kill that, pick this up, and then return for your measly caps.

Keep pluggin away at her, @Reginald_001. Can't wait to see what you end up doing with her. No new issues to report atm.

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Fantasies? Yes. Plans? No. I don't think any woman in her right mind would demean herself enough to voice act this. :smile:

I'll ask around on literotica's audio section and see if anyone is interested.  If so I'll message you.  Give me a few days.

2 hours ago, DominusKaine said:

I second this. Due to the "lack of quests, affinity, and whatnot," she earns her keep at Le Red Romper just outside of Sanctuary where she is currently my highest grossing sex worker. I guess being a synth has its priveleges, yea?

I can always scoop her up for a quickie road trip just to test her location awareness interjections which brings me to my one teensy little nitpick: in my game at least, her audio is a bit low volume. It's hard to hear her over the pew-pews and such. Her (TTS) voicing is one of the gems in this mod even if doesn't lead to anything. There are a ton of companion mods that are simply just not voiced even with recycled game assets. While they serve their purpose or lack thereof, it's the voice interaction that helps us relate to them. IMO, this is one of the main reasons Heather Casdin, Ellen the Cartographer, Random Panser, and even Wastelander Barb stay in my load order. Even Heather's disgust towards Piper when she is around is amusing in its own way by breaking up the monotony of go here, kill that, pick this up, and then return for your measly caps.

Keep pluggin away at her, @Reginald_001. Can't wait to see what you end up doing with her. No new issues to report atm.

Yes the volume is a pain sometimes. When I'm done recording all audio, I will use a batch operation in an audio program to apply a nice bit of compression to it.

Perhaps even a speed envelope and some random pitching/stretching which makes artificial voices a lot more pleasing.

I'm also going to apply a volume override for all combat/free dialogue.

2 hours ago, wdaigle said:

I'll ask around on literotica's audio section and see if anyone is interested.  If so I'll message you.  Give me a few days.

It's going to be a lot of lines though, at least 756... And for this being not that serious in the end, I wonder if it's worth the effort?

But hey, it could lead to something better... :smile:

In all honesty though, if a real voice actress would help I'd design Ivy from the ground up. And it would involve a lot more planning than the current freestyle approach I'm taking.

{edit} For those of you wondering how I do the lipsync. I've actually managed to automate the process like this:

- Copy paste the CreationKit32.exe and DLL's from the tools\lipgen folder into your fallout 4 folder

- Create a short cut, add this to the target:  -GenerateLips:<youresp or esm>.esp

example: "X:\Games\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\CreationKit32.exe" -GenerateLips:CompanionIvy.esp

- Double click the shortcut, you don't have to wait until CK is loaded. It will start working immediately.

- Open explorer and look at the folder filled with WAV files, wait until the lip files appear.

- CK will appear to be not responding while it generates the lip files.

- When you see all the lip files have been made open task manager for the next step.

- CK will now go over all quests, all dialogue and all mods you have. And wherever there is a voiced wav without a lip file, it will generate one. As you most likely don't need this, in Task Manager simply end process CK32.exe.

12 minutes ago, command88+ said:

so i have to load a save before i installed her the first time for all dialogues to work? dismissing her, creating a clean save, installing the update won't work?

I'm not sure. I've not tried it like that. (But I am testing it right away).

It could work though! You'll notice soon enough if it works, as she is a lot more chatty when it does.

Yes, dismissing her, then saving, then patching, then loading, works fine.

I just added another batch of 100 idles for locations, and with that I think I'm nearly done with all the dialog, that update will be released tomorrow, just a heads up. :smile:

The next thing I will work on is interjections into existing quest lines. I really want to make her dry rudeness a part of the existing quest dialog threads. I'd like her to interject and scold Preston when he asks me to clear another location. Or I want her to tell Nat to fuck off and that she's a cunt, etc..

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

In all honesty though, if a real voice actress would help I'd design Ivy from the ground up. And it would involve a lot more planning than the current freestyle approach I'm taking.

I'm asking around.  Give me a week.  I really do think I can find someone.  I'll drop you a direct message if/when I do.  Yes, I'll also drop you a line if I give up, so you're not waiting in vain.

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

It could work though! You'll notice soon enough if it works, as she is a lot more chatty when it does.

I just added another batch of 100 idles for locations, and with that I think I'm nearly done with all the dialog, that update will be released tomorrow, just a heads up. :smile:

The next thing I will work on is interjections into existing quest lines. I really want to make her dry rudeness a part of the existing quest dialog threads. I'd like her to interject and scold Preston when he asks me to clear another location. Or I want her to tell Nat to fuck off and that she's a cunt, etc..

patching? I dismissed her, saved, uninstalled the old version, gor back in the game, created a new save without her in the game,installed the new one.

and please increase her voice volume. i can barely hear what she is saying (unless she is whispering because even she is ashamed about what she is saying. )

4 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Please check your messages.

Edit: I have a potential voice actress.  Where are you?

7 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Been working on how Ivy differs her dialogue between male/female players. It looks like she's ignoring all dialog that is tailored specifically to male or female players, I'm not sure why. !Still working on it.!

(Shit, still not getting it. Maybe I need to test more and it was just coincidence...? I set up the condition to male or female = 1, running on the player. The refs and everything look good... mmmm..)

(edit 2: It's working. There's just so much dialog that it took a while before it popped up. :smile: )

Also found out that in order for the NEW dialogue to show up (remember over 400 lines) you need to load a fresh save, otherwise Ivy will continue with her old dialogue (and some might even be missing when I redid it). So after each update, load a clean save.

On the dialogue conditions, use (GetIsSex == Male == 1) or (GetIsSex == Female == 1). Either way you go ensure it is checking the PLAYER in RUN ON. See examples from RSE below:

Capture.thumb.JPG.d175909caf2e0073c2bfeef5ab2b1f71.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.f732f06a35cfdf7622627fb7e6d8b5f7.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.34b80ae19922bd4c61b9236a9a9dba5d.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.d873e2c185684691de80e231bf3ec389.JPG

8 hours ago, wdaigle said:

Please check your messages.

Edit: I have a potential voice actress.  Where are you?

Got your PM right before I went to bed last night, it was already 1am for me then. :smile:

8 hours ago, monstermash334 said:

Her with a Cherry on top statement has no audio. Assume this is a bug so reporting it.

Yes, thanks. FIxed!

6 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

On the dialogue conditions, use (GetIsSex == Male == 1) or (GetIsSex == Female == 1). Either way you go ensure it is checking the PLAYER in RUN ON. See examples from RSE below:

Thanks! I did get it to work though. I had just loaded up an old save that wasn't getting the dialogue. I set it up in this way. :smile:

Ivy's volume has now increased across the board.

(edit: She was a bit too loud, v1.0.3a uploaded to fix)

25 minutes ago, command88+ said:

could oyu give ma anexample for a new voice file so i can test it (at a location or something)

That's pretty hard. All environmental dialogue is random. Sometimes she speaks, sometimes she doesn't. She's using the same structure as the original companions in that regard. If you start walking around she'll start commenting on things. If she doesn't, within say 5 minutes of gameplay, she's most likely not picked up on her new dialogue. The best way to test her is to load up an old save, recruit her, play with her for a couple of minutes, then compare that to your current save.

During my tests, the only sure way to make sure she spoke all new dialogue was to recruit her from a fresh save. It's hard to figure out what the engine does in the background when it loads an NPC, but one she's loaded into a game, it looks like most new features are not picked up.

I've just been playing around with the new volume but now it's a tiny bit too loud again.

I'll continue tweaking the volume until she's just perfect.

15 minutes ago, command88+ said:

downloaded the file 3 times.  NMM always says "incomplete" when i try to install it. somethings missing

Install it manually. She's not been optimised/tested yet with NMM.

Simply unzip the file into your Fallout4 directory.

In the meantime I'll look into an NMM installer.

(edit) Just uploaded version v1.03b which has the volume normalized to -6db, I checked with a VU meter and she's very close (maybe 1 very small tad louder) than regular companions. The dialogue flows naturally though, so I'm happy with it for now.

56 minutes ago, command88+ said:

i am not used to manually installing. will all the files be in the companion folder(in case i want to delete the mod later to update it or something)?

btw 1.01 and 1.02 worked fine with NMM

Weird. I repacked it, try this.

CompanionIvy1-03b.7z

If you install manually, it's pretty easy to uninstall (!)

1) Delete the IvyCompanion.esp folder from the fallout4\data\sound\voice folder.

2) Delete the CompanionIvy.esp file from fallout4\data\

3) You don't really need to bother with deleting the script files, they're only a few KB.