48 minutes ago, Juliette Tango said:

Thank you very much for suggesting this, "PB"!

Unfortunately, it's behind Adfly malware on both the Simfileshare and Google Drive DL sites, and Noir's Patreon site requires you become a patron.

Not ready to support another creator at this time. I'll keep it in mind though.

I'll PM it to you.

2 hours ago, Juliette Tango said:

Hey R-Lo ? I thought futa's didn't have testicles. Is this just because you can't find the proper model? I'd like to see a proper futa with penis and vulva.

Hiya Juliette! ? To be honest it's kinda hazy for me as I've seen some like you say and also done with testes and vulva ?

Trying to name them respectively can be a minefield too I've felt ? I did a sim like that too with noirs mod, 

It works well but has a strange shape in some positions as it doesn't quite bend well with the rig at the moment 

So, what if you cast "Duplicato" while in labor?

Nope, "Victoria Sackett" wasn't even pregnant.991340828_02-06-20_3-44-43AM.png.3620216a0abce8e32326235cec43ce15.png

Ok, so life really does go on without you, in a played household that you've marked unplayed.  MCCC tells me Kelsey is carrying a baby girl.

974764805_02-06-20_3-31-49AM.png.8c5d79129bcb7bde64c281a604ac7032.png

Congratulations Mrs. Sackett, it's a lump of dough.  Er, I mean, it's a boy.  His name is Wade.

The twins had negative reactions to the new addition, Sierra was happy.  I wonder if she realizes this means she loses her bedroom?  Things will be easier having Kelly and Sierra share, rather than Kyle having to share with a brother so much younger than him.

765548611_02-06-20_3-53-56AM.png.2ed577a7013991f8970678389230dc0f.png

On 2/5/2020 at 11:33 AM, R-Lo said:

Found an alternative version of the hair cut for Shiro, no more clipping of the twin-tails ?

TS4_x64 2020-02-05 06-06-58.png

TS4_x64 2020-02-05 06-03-20.png

TS4_x64 2020-02-05 06-20-04.png

TS4_x64 2020-02-05 06-21-31.png

TS4_x64 2020-02-05 06-16-40.png

TS4_x64 2020-02-05 06-05-51.png

TS4_x64 2020-02-05 06-18-21.png

TS4_x64 2020-02-05 06-05-12.png

TS4_x64 2020-02-05 06-02-23.png

TS4_x64 2020-02-05 06-00-50.png

TS4_x64 2020-02-05 06-04-25.png

oh i LOVE the new animations! and also your pretty sims ❤️ what hairs and eyes (not the preset) do your lovely ladies use? and how did you get the cool cyborg stuff? I've seen robot dermals on modthesims but it seems like its an edited one? 

1 hour ago, Yusu said:

oh i LOVE the new animations! and also your pretty sims ❤️ what hairs and eyes (not the preset) do your lovely ladies use? and how did you get the cool cyborg stuff? I've seen robot dermals on modthesims but it seems like its an edited one? 

I've tried to get R-Lo to share the cyborg parts, but she says they only just work after a lot of messing around with them.  So she isn't sharing, at least not yet.  I really want them though.

3 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

I've tried to get R-Lo to share the cyborg parts, but she says they only just work after a lot of messing around with them.  So she isn't sharing, at least not yet.  I really want them though.

oh really? i would even pay her! haha. I wish i had enough time knowledge to fiddle arround with blender and gimp etc,

25 minutes ago, Yusu said:

oh really? i would even pay her! haha. I wish i had enough time knowledge to fiddle arround with blender and gimp etc,

It's not as simple as @snowdog04 makes it sound. Sometimes when you mod something, it's not a completed piece of work. It only works under certain conditions. I can't think of a great analogy at the moment, but it's similar to making a pose that only looks good on one specific angle. You can use it for your story and it looks okay from that angle, but it's not really shareable because there's tremendous clipping, or the sims are out of alignment, are only posed from the waist up, or stuff like that.

7 hours ago, Yusu said:

Hiya! ? I've been working hard to improve and I'm happy to hear that you like them! ? I use a variety of artists when it comes to hair, I don't use alpha hair, 

Try kijiko, anlamveg, Karzalee (studio k), and Toskami 

The eyes are a bit more special and was a custom gift from a friend/senpai that I added some extra colour swatches to ?

The cyborg gear is a collection of CC that I've edited and recolored to suit my girl ?? it's working well within a delicate balance but also has produced some happy accidents ? it doesn't look so great in bits and pieces ?

Her chrome kitty ears actually came from a texture conflict with something else and I still have no idea what ?

They are normally flat gray ??

Ultimately my sims are made to be unique as I've seen lot of awesome work from others and I'm just happy to have produced some unicorns of my own, 

I'd probably lose interest in it all pretty quickly if everyone's game looked like mine and its also a lot of fun to see what it inspires others to produce! ?

I'd never tried blender or paint stuff at all before sims so it's all a work in progress still while I learn but it's making CAS a lot bigger ?

PS, when you quote text from a post, please remember to remove the images and attachments, 

The duplicates really slow the page down when loading ?

26 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

@R-Lo  Nice quote there from Bob Ross.

There are no mistakes, just happy little accidents! :)

? It's funny that caught your eye, I kinda picked up the sims by accident ? was just curious when I heard you could get them naked ? I'm pretty happy with learning to do a bit more ?

9 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

? It's funny that caught your eye, I kinda picked up the sims by accident ? was just curious when I heard you could get them naked ? I'm pretty happy with learning to do a bit more ?

You have learnt a lot, you have made some pretty good creation's so far. :) 

*edit- I seem to have run out of thumbs to give today!  :( 

41 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

You have learnt a lot, you have made some pretty good creation's so far. :) 

*edit- I seem to have run out of thumbs to give today!  :( 

Thanks! ? It often still feels like I'm laying foundations for things and still yet to properly play my game ?

10 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

@mrrakkonn nice!? She kinda makes me think of a post-teens Max Caulfield ?

I actually kind of thought so myself (even though I did not model her face after her) so I've started basing her outfits on Max's.

image.png.81dd7ec45fbe973fed68717b1d62c85e.png

Need to find more open hoodies and such though. I used to have some LiS clothing converted to Sims 4, but with very few exceptions none of those really looked any good.