Requirement crusader kings II 2.8x

Main Features 

====================================

Visualisation of breast size

New trait icons to visualise the breast size

Spoiler

breast_size.jpg.d8113a6492d711f85f1fc4e6491b5669.jpg

Breast Expansion

In CK2, female character becomes adult at sixteen. However, woman's breasts can be still growing from 16 to 22. In this mod, if a young girl's breasts have not reached their max potential, her breasts may naturally increase during this period. Pregnancy may also increase a female character’s breast size (without restriction of age). A chain of event is included for playable female character.

Lactation 

This part is designed for players only. I made colostrum events during pregnancy and lactation events, weaning events after birth.

Installation

1. Locate the your game's main directory, i.e., "Crusader Kings II" and open it 
2. Locate the "mod" folder and open it.
3. Copy the "bosomfantasy" folder and the "bosomfantasy.mod" file into the "mod" folder

This work was inspired by nadamod. And I'd like to thank dewguru for the awesome mod - Dark World: Reborn https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57549-ck2-dark-world-reborn/.

As a fresh modder, I learnt how to write the scipt by reading wiki and studying code of dark world: reborn.     

===================================

File

===================================

bosomfantasy.zip

• 1 month later...

Excellent work! I've taken a look at the mod files and I see you're making the assumption that culture = ethnicity. That's fine, but I just wanted to say that you can actually use portrait ethnicity for this if you want to.

For example, instead of 'culture_group = north_germanic' you can use 'graphical_culture = norsegfx' instead, so the game will only take into account the character's ethnicity and not their culture. There are graphical cultures for every culture group in the game, and some groups have several graphical cultures. You can check them here, under the column 'Base ethnicity'.

Just my 2 cents. Have a good one.

• 1 month later...
On 8/26/2018 at 6:00 PM, AnkoFSB said:

Is it compatibile with DWR? I'm curious 'cause I can't see dick trait at all.

if you want this in dwr, I just extracted the pictures from the mod file, renamed them according to their dwr counterpart and replaced original dwr with these

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2018 at 3:35 AM, DeathBringer0xL said:

Vanilla game, or do I need a mod?

oof sorry for late reply, well you want the breast, those are not in the base game, but they are in Dark World Fantasy (succesor of sorts to dark world) then you need to go to your mod folder and drop them to DWFantasy/gfx/traits

10 hours ago, rhipeen said:

oof sorry for late reply, well you want the breast, those are not in the base game, but they are in Dark World Fantasy (succesor of sorts to dark world) then you need to go to your mod folder and drop them to DWFantasy/gfx/traits

So I need to get the DWF mod or do I just take the traits from there? 

Archived