[mod] Sexbound - Avali as Floofy Raptors

Sexbound - Avali as Floofy Raptors

A version of Sexbound Support for the Avali, focusing on the details, and no breasts included. Breastless version? Something along those lines.

This is my first OFFICIAL species being supported for spriting and fixing/ updating in the future, would appreciate any comments towards making it better/ criticisms.

image.png.31fcf47a7358cbc11f0298c1791d8e9a.png

Very nice work! I especially like how you sprited their feather 'skirt' in the doggy style position. Seeing as you've done it for other races, do you plan on adding a custom pregnant dude sprite for them as well?

Hey been looking for a avali patch for sexbound but i cant seem to get it to work im not sure if im installing it wrong or something else i am fairly new to starbound modding i have sexbound api and sexbound V2 do i just drop it into the mods folder or do i need to do something more?

Thanks 

22 minutes ago, VonderDevil said:

Hey been looking for a avali patch for sexbound but i cant seem to get it to work im not sure if im installing it wrong or something else i am fairly new to starbound modding i have sexbound api and sexbound V2 do i just drop it into the mods folder or do i need to do something more?

Thanks 

You just drop it in the mods folder. It should work as long as you have the Avali race installed, along with Sexbound API and Aphrodites bow. What exactly isn't working for you?

When i initiate sex on a npc the pc avali body disappears and reappears or disappears completely the head is fine though  

EDIT: messing around with sexbound and avali patch it seems that sexbound v2 is were the problem occurs if i remove it the animations and disappearing body is fine. welp sorted i guess.

Thanks 

13 hours ago, Polygore said:

Very nice work! I especially like how you sprited their feather 'skirt' in the doggy style position. Seeing as you've done it for other races, do you plan on adding a custom pregnant dude sprite for them as well?

I already did, but i didn't include them since they were... not necessary. This was requested by someone else so i didn't want to include my own stuffs and kinks into it right away. Might add the pregnant avali dudes version for download as another file though.

9 hours ago, VonderDevil said:

Thanks 

8 hours ago, VonderDevil said:

When i initiate sex on a npc the pc avali body disappears and reappears or disappears completely the head is fine though  

EDIT: messing around with sexbound and avali patch it seems that sexbound v2 is were the problem occurs if i remove it the animations and disappearing body is fine. welp sorted i guess.

Thanks 

To note, if you say your downloaded Sexbound API and V2, then there's the issue. If you have both installed at the same time, i wonder how your game has not crashed right away! This mod is meant to be used with Avali - Triage and Sexbound API v2, same way Naka's Felins are meant to be used with their counterparts and ONLY V2. Using V1 with this *MIGHT* work, if you only have the bow and the animations... though i don't know how the code for V1 looks like, nor the artwork folders, so the fact that you even got it to work like that was odd.

Anyhow, TL;DR, Only Sexbound API V2 and Avali are to be used, nothing more. Though a Aphrodites Bow might be handy.

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2018 at 7:29 PM, red3dred said:

Sexbound API v2.0 it really exists ?, because I do not find it the site tells me that it: We could not locate the item you are trying to view. If anyone can help me it would be super nice 

Well, good news! Sexbound has been revived! Lox has revived! TL;DR: Mod creator got spooked by PC Gamer article, stepped back, but seems to have returned. SOOO... Sexbound is available for download again! I assume...

Anyway, take a looksie over at

16 hours ago, GuillySoulStar said:

whats the difference between this one

and this one?

is the latter a patch for the former?

More like the other way around-- DarkNinjaWolf's version is a edit to world-sprites (Your character walking around), and also a Sexbound support set of animations including breasts and genitalia. My version does not have apparent genitalia for neither male nor female, and only males during sex. His version also includes some files to better support Avali tenants and merchants, which i would recommend players to use anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Latter includes Pregnant Males (Thus why its called "PM"), was a request from another user since i made the mod "Pregnant Males" as well.

Either of them work really, by default you would never see a pregnant male, unless you glitch the game or have a female climax as Dom. First one just has no special changes for the males, even if pregnant.

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, requiemfang said:

Curious if possible to have a humanoid version of the mod. There;s a humanoid patch up on the steam workshop.

I'm avoiding doing new patch requests for a while, both because of the necessity of asking permission (Which you can actually get for the artist, if you want) and the incoming update that will require remaking all animations.

On 9/3/2018 at 1:20 PM, red3dred said:

both because of the necessity of asking permission

couldn't you just ask the creator of the avali, RyuujinZERO, for permission considering he owns the IP rights for the avali?

for that matter, would permission for an avali patch at all be applicable considering, afaik, no one's really been able to reach him outside of his steam friends and friends discord and such?

Just seems the whole permissions for avali are a bit uncertain considering the reclusive state of the creator, who I would think would have more actual say over such a thing considering its his intellectual property and all

40 minutes ago, thedarkwanderer42 said:

couldn't you just ask the creator of the avali, RyuujinZERO, for permission considering he owns the IP rights for the avali?

Well, a couple things apply here; 

First off, the creator of the Avali mod recently (a couple months ago by now) came back from the dead and stated they would continue development. Since the Avali were considered "dead", there wasn't the need to ask permission, but now there is. 

Second, in the case of "mods of mods" we ask permission for both creators, since they both technically own the target mod. 

However, its also assumed that if the creator couldn't care less and hasn't stated its answer for a good while, you're good to go.

So yes, even if the creator was a hermit living on a lost Island using satellite internet, i'd have to at least try contacting them. Just so we avoid unnecessary DMCA's as other drama. We already had a mod owner be mad that their race support was made...

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm curious if you're interested in expanding this race support mod to enable the Avali Cushion "avalicushion1" as a couch-like loungable under the new addon system. I gave it a shot myself just now, but it's not working: I think I'd need to better understand how Starbound defines object spaces (and as the original mod seems to lack the space grid-coordinates I see in the "sexboundloungableaddon" object file, I don't know if I can just make a smaller addon for it with smaller space definitions), or perhaps understand how Sexbound's new loungable system works.

Alternatively if you or Locuturus know how and are willing to explain how the system interacts with vanilla furniture, I could try again later tonight.

9 hours ago, Beaten Crabmeat said:

I'm curious if you're interested in expanding this race support mod to enable the Avali Cushion "avalicushion1" as a couch-like loungable under the new addon system. I gave it a shot myself just now, but it's not working: I think I'd need to better understand how Starbound defines object spaces (and as the original mod seems to lack the space grid-coordinates I see in the "sexboundloungableaddon" object file, I don't know if I can just make a smaller addon for it with smaller space definitions), or perhaps understand how Sexbound's new loungable system works.

Alternatively if you or Locuturus know how and are willing to explain how the system interacts with vanilla furniture, I could try again later tonight.

Hmm, its not too impossible to do, could see about adding that. Currently working on updating dialogues to include both actors, fix some small errors here and there, and that would be a nice addition to just leave in there as a option to users.

Edit: Well... Turns out that was so easy, all i had to do was set it up and after only 2 derps, it was working... albeit, because the cushions are so small, the animations refuse to play ON them, and instead, you just do all 6 positions standing in front of the cushion... but the functionality is there.

As for the "pillow", or, in-code named "avalicushion2", it is too small for that, i believe. Cushion 1 is 3x2 tiles in size, which allowed me to make it compatible, while the Cushion 2 is 2x1 from what i can tell... too small to enable. If it was AT LEAST 3x1, maybe i could've enabled it, but 2 is just too little. We need at least 2 nodes per "bed", because, obviously, you need 2 characters to be able to use it, and if the two points in the object don't connect (2 tiles, 2 spaces, 2 tiles) then the objects start breaking, like becoming invisible. Anyhow;
image.png.0c5828f5e285b40ad662e4fc5af6d1b5.pngimage.png.e7bb5744eb34b48d69449f7b31cf8a5d.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 81576 said:

Does this work with Avali Plus?

This mod doesn't add any new content pertaining to the Avali race (As in, furniture, clothing, etc), so it should, in theory, should be compatible with anything Avali related.

If you're asking if it works alongside, sure, i have that mod aswell and it doesn't seem to cause any issues on the SxB side of things. I could see if the Avali Plus mod has any more furniture to enable for Sexbound usage with the Addon, but that's about it, as far these side-contents go.

• 3 months later...
On 5/10/2018 at 5:50 AM, VonderDevil said:

Thanks 

How to fix this?