[mod] Sexbound - Avali as Floofy Raptors

16 hours ago, Neb1 said:

maybe im just blind? lol 

image.png.ee63a9ad1ac9f425c79e6268a8c85c63.png

Yeah they do lol, you may need to do a quick save & quit to have the game update, as i've noticed a couple problems with that in modpacks, but otherwise they do work yeah. Not in that animation tho. Did you remember to enable "pregnancy fetish" in the configs?

5 hours ago, red3dred said:

Yeah they do lol, you may need to do a quick save & quit to have the game update, as i've noticed a couple problems with that in modpacks, but otherwise they do work yeah. Not in that animation tho. Did you remember to enable "pregnancy fetish" in the configs?

Yep i did, i just did some quick messy tests , either way thank you again.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Barrennight said:

I tried what I understood to try and get avali dialogue working, but I'm no expert, and I've hit a deadend. I don't know what'll you'll find in my log, but here it is. I am also trying to clean my mod folder so it's a bit. cramped.

starbound.log 78.85 kB · 0 downloads

Nothing's breaking, so i can only assume it's because you're running both Extended Dialogues and also the support. One overwrites the other, it does not patch. Unless this means the Avali dialog hotfix never worked. I'll really have to dust off my ol' Starbound and try to get the dialogues back up and running huh....

Edit: Egg on my face. A nother hotfix coming in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Maned Wolf said:

Is anyone else having a problem where the animations aren't playing for them? Even with this patch installed.

Getting lots of reports on the Sexbound thread of the same issue, would you mind sharing the game's data-log for verifying the issue?

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the "storage" folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

If you wouldn't mind. I may not be able to solve the issue if it's due to Sexbound, but i maybe able to help if it's from external mods.

15 hours ago, red3dred said:

Getting lots of reports on the Sexbound thread of the same issue, would you mind sharing the game's data-log for verifying the issue?

If you wouldn't mind. I may not be able to solve the issue if it's due to Sexbound, but i maybe able to help if it's from external mods.

I'll doo this tomorrow, currently heading to bed.

1 hour ago, DragonHawk1997 said:

okay, this might need an update for the newest version of sexbound, as I can't put the loungeable addon on the pillow, as Sexbound is on version 5.2.0

Concerning... but not too surprising given the trail of updates. I'll have to check it out in a week though, still not quite available to work on things.

• 5 months later...
26 minutes ago, ant_9484 said:

i shoot them with the bow, nothing happens.

Sounds like a Sexbound issue, unless it's specifically the Avali.

Also:

Spoiler

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

12 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Sounds like a Sexbound issue, unless it's specifically the Avali.

Also:

Hide contents

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

its just Avali, i will get a log.  

9 minutes ago, red3dred said:

I see you have Frackin' Universe, so i'll ask, are they crew-members, or just villagers? Toss me some details, since i know the mods now, but there are literally no errors.

As a FYI, Frackin' Universe causes the problem that disables Sexbound to crew-members, not all, but most.

they are crew, i will test with none crew.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, KrisMemer said:

Will this get POV support?

Unlikely any time soon, still trying to figure out the PoV stuff on my end, make better vanilla supports, and expand the PoV aspect of Sexbound itself. That'll take a while by itself, let alone make Vanilla-Sexbound and Red-modded Sexbound PoV assets.

But honestly? I'd love to do that, it's just that being undecisive about how to approach art-blocks is one hell of a B*tch.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Krkthal010 said:

Avali sound effects during sex are strange. I can't seem to find what's causing the issue, I tried older versions of both this addon and Sexbound but to no avail. Any ideas? I'd like to get the sound effects back to normal dialogue sounds.

The sounds were made by me in an attempt to get custom, racially correct moans for the Avali, and it was a pain in the ass and generated many a terrifying sounds instead, but if you're not happy with the non-human moans, the best way to disable them would be to unpack the mod, and remove the moan patch from inside the mod.

• 9 months later...

Small question! Was going through the thread on this one and I recognize the need for permission from the original creator and such-

Assuming that's not a problem, would there be any potential for this mod to have a version w/ breasts?~ It's not a deal-breaker by any means, just figured I'd poke and ask! :) (And if it is an issue, please disregard! Have a great week regardless ♥ )

7 hours ago, Spectral Serval said:

Small question! Was going through the thread on this one and I recognize the need for permission from the original creator and such-

Assuming that's not a problem, would there be any potential for this mod to have a version w/ breasts?~ It's not a deal-breaker by any means, just figured I'd poke and ask! :) (And if it is an issue, please disregard! Have a great week regardless ♥ )

... permission from the original creator? Wdym?

I've managed to message RyujinZero and get a response, so that's good, and if you mean making a mod off of this mod, go ahead, i have no reason to prevent people from making the mods they want lol

There are some (Granted, a bit outdated) tutorials on all of this, but they should help you understand what this mod contains, if you want to take a look at them.

9 hours ago, red3dred said:

... permission from the original creator? Wdym?

I've managed to message RyujinZero and get a response, so that's good, and if you mean making a mod off of this mod, go ahead, i have no reason to prevent people from making the mods they want lol

There are some (Granted, a bit outdated) tutorials on all of this, but they should help you understand what this mod contains, if you want to take a look at them.

Fair! I'll give it a go when I've got the time, if someone else doesn't first!

What I'd meant by permission was, a page or two back the conversation was related to permissions from the mod creators and such, and I was tired enough that I'd sorta just assumed you had to ask the creator of the Avali mods for every edit (which- thinking now makes zero sense lol)

Thanks for the quick reply though! You rock, and hope you have a great week! ?