[IDEA] Alcoholism mod (works like arousal)

Hello,  I have been looking around for an alcoholism mod and I can't seem to find anything.  It doesn't have to be punishing and unforgiving (but it could be), basically I am looking for something like Sexlab Arousal .  In other words, there is an internal counter that keeps track of your drinking and gives you messages that you need to have another drink soon, and if not you would have trouble staying focused.  Alternatively, alcohol could give you a stamina boost when you feed your urge.

I have seen Sexlab Drunk, but I am really looking for an addiction element.  My character is a hard drinking barbarian, so I have always wanted this sense of realism.

If anyone knows of any mods that would work, please let me know.

Thanks.

Minineeds has an alcoholic (need to consume) and drunkenness (certain penalties) module. Everything customizable through MCM.

Thanks, I am more or less looking for some kind of addiction / tolerance / withdrawal mechanic, not just drunkeness.

You could also propably modify SexLab Skooma Whore to include alcoholic beverages.

Yeah, I was thinking that as well.  Maybe I will try it out.

4 hours ago, pig13 said:

Thanks, I am more or less looking for some kind of addiction / tolerance / withdrawal mechanic, not just drunkeness.

as Sternum said Mini Needs has this in it now (might need to be in advanced mode).5af5d32808c7d_TESV2018-05-1112-28-52-81.thumb.jpg.c1e213fcf4cc5a1b84767a1b39186b20.jpg

Archived