SexoutBreeder [v5.9.3] New Data Pack [v12] and experimental plugin

Guest user29

Guest user29

AI packages love to not work randomly. Reload and try again. Or you can try waiting an hour as that will refresh her package.

There's a fix, I can give her a token that checks what package is running and what should be running and force her to run the correct package but i'd rather avoid it.

Guest user29

Thanks so much for the dialogue evil. I'll be able to work just about all of that in. It is hard writing fluff dialogue when I spend most of my time just getting the thing working :P

Usually I have to go back later and write it in. like that Sam topic you might have noticed that changes as you go through the episode.

Thanks so much for the dialogue evil. I'll be able to work just about all of that in. It is hard writing fluff dialogue when I spend most of my time just getting the thing working :P

Usually I have to go back later and write it in. like that Sam topic you might have noticed that changes as you go through the episode.

I noticed that :)

Sent you a ton more anyway. Hope it's also of use, having a bit of extra dialogue makes things feel a bit more polished.

Guest user29

If you want to do something similar for companion Sam I'd love to put it in.

It can be a little more varied than what You've done for Sara and Miranda. Like I can detect what exactly she's pregnant with and have her dialogue reflect that.

Soo... I updated and now the deathclaws are killing everyone? It was fine in 4.4. Only the alpha seems to not really care about anything.

Edit: Looks like I can blame my save on this one. It was a clean save but something messed up. Works fine on a new one.

Guest user29

Soo... I updated and now the deathclaws are killing everyone? It was fine in 4.4. Only the alpha seems to not really care about anything.

Edit: Looks like I can blame my save on this one. It was a clean save but something messed up. Works fine on a new one.

The reason the praetorians will attack you and the Alpha won't is because the guards are set to "very agressive" which means they'll attack Enemies and Neutrals on sight. The alpha is set to agressive which means they'll only attack enemies.

Now the reason the guards need to be very agressive is because later when they're suppose to become hostile towards you, for whatever fucking reason (i'm a little mad yes) they don't attack the player even though I take them out of the deathclaw captive faction. For some reason that I can't figure out they remain neutral towards you. So I set their AI to very agressive so they'll attack neutrals to fix it.

This is where I really get irritated. It'd be bad enough if it was inconsistent in this one area. But not only do they in some people's games think the player is neutral when they should be enemies. They think players are neutral when they're set to friends. Thus attacking them because they're set to very agressive.

Starting a new game seems to reset how factions react to my custom faction so If you want to fix it start a new save. I'm sorry. If anyone with know how wants to volunteer to take a look at it's it's possible it's something stupid I'm doing but I've tried and have failed to fix it.

I am having an odd problem. When SexoutBreeder newest version is loaded, I am getting a glitch where my courier stands while her partner goes to town on her. This turns off when Breeder is deactivated (and only Breeder). The previous version did not do this last night. so it is the new one. I loaded the new datapack, but as the problem corrects itself when Breeder is not loaded I don't think that is it. Breeder moved to absolute bottom of the load order if that helps.

Guest user29

I am having an odd problem. When SexoutBreeder newest version is loaded' date=' I am getting a glitch where my courier stands while her partner goes to town on her. This turns off when Breeder is deactivated (and only Breeder). The previous version did not do this last night. so it is the new one. I loaded the new datapack, but as the problem corrects itself when Breeder is not loaded I don't think that is it. Breeder moved to absolute bottom of the load order if that helps.

[/quote']

I added idle animations, but I deleted what I needed to in FNVedit just so it wouldn't mess up sexout animations. Is it only with one animation?

I am having an odd problem. When SexoutBreeder newest version is loaded' date=' I am getting a glitch where my courier stands while her partner goes to town on her. This turns off when Breeder is deactivated (and only Breeder). The previous version did not do this last night. so it is the new one. I loaded the new datapack, but as the problem corrects itself when Breeder is not loaded I don't think that is it. Breeder moved to absolute bottom of the load order if that helps.

[/quote']

I added idle animations, but I deleted what I needed to in FNVedit just so it wouldn't mess up sexout animations. Is it only with one animation?

I've had it happen with female/female two ways and female/cainine

I haven't seen that on my end with the animation problem.

Though, I tried the farm tonight with v4.5, and it seems to be completely broken. After getting the grain bag, and going to the bull in the pen he and choosing either one of the two options(either willingly submit, or not) you'll only get a "time for me to go" dialog loop after going to the barn and getting knocked up. I also noticed with the choosing the willing option, that you'll get knocked up right away. Tried this on two clean saves.

Someone else might want to double check just to see and make sure it's not on my end(and my saves/FO:NV isn't completely fugged up again).

Just like in the topic i completed the deathclaw episode and got the mutation. I spoke to my alpha and recruited him. He's now following me inside the queen chamber and even if i go outside, but when we got outside he walks back in the queen chamber. So now what to do next to start Riverside?

I really don't know what to do next.

Just like in the topic i completed the deathclaw episode and got the mutation. I spoke to my alpha and recruited him. He's now following me inside the queen chamber and even if i go outside' date=' but when we got outside he walks back in the queen chamber. So now what to do next to start Riverside?

I really don't know what to do next.

[/quote']

You shouldn't recruit him, you should go with the "I'm ready to expand your harem" line.

Guest user29

You need to be not pregnant and have the mutation to get the harem line.

I haven't seen that on my end with the animation problem.

Though' date=' I tried the farm tonight with v4.5, and it seems to be completely broken. After getting the grain bag, and going to the bull in the pen he and choosing either one of the two options(either willingly submit, or not) you'll only get a "time for me to go" dialog loop after going to the barn and getting knocked up. I also noticed with the choosing the willing option, that you'll get knocked up right away. Tried this on two clean saves.

Someone else might want to double check just to see and make sure it's not on my end(and my saves/FO:NV isn't completely fugged up again).

[/quote']

What I had wasn't working for some people, so I tried to do it another way but it looks like I might have broken it for everyone. I'll figure out a better way to do it.

I have just a one quick question after you convince Sara and Miranda to breed with the death claws when they enter once a day are there animations for that already set up are or are they still a work in progress. I have had them both arrive for there once a day meeting and all they do is stand around.

Guest user29

Yeah. I only have them set to sandbox in your basement once a day. I haven't set up their breeding yet.

I'm thrilled you were able to get that far though. Would you say their two recruitment paths were somewhat coherent and enjoyable?

This may be a bug, then. I got the harem line while already pregnant (but with the mutation). This happened twice: once I in 4.4, and once in 4.5. Both times it was followed by the "you might be pregnant" message spam. Trying again while not pregnant in 4.5 did not result in the spam, with no other changes.

Haven't had time to actually try more than the first few minutes of the riverside episode yet, though.

Guest user29

This may be a bug' date=' then. I got the harem line while already pregnant (but with the mutation). This happened twice: once I in 4.4, and once in 4.5. Both times it was followed by the "you might be pregnant" message spam. Trying again while not pregnant in 4.5 did not result in the spam, with no other changes.

Haven't had time to actually try more than the first few minutes of the riverside episode yet, though.

[/quote']

woops, yes it is. It's actually the same reason MacDonald wasn't having dialogue after you get knocked up. I was checking if macdonald (or in this case the alpha) was pregnant and not the player.

That also explains your message spam. You were getting 2 pregnancy tokens.

Yeah. I only have them set to sandbox in your basement once a day. I haven't set up their breeding yet.

I'm thrilled you were able to get that far though. Would you say their two recruitment paths were somewhat coherent and enjoyable?

Yes i would say they were very enjoyable. I can't wait till the next update (off to test the newest version of the farm while i wait).

Guest user29

Yes i would say they were very enjoyable. I can't wait till the next update. (off to test the newest version of the farm while i wait).

Great, you all have Evil to thank for helping me make them interesting. I can lay down the groundwork just fine, but he really makes them "pop."

so to speak.

edit: The farm is currently broken. Use this attached update to fix it.