SexoutBreeder [v5.9.3] New Data Pack [v12] and experimental plugin

Guest user29

Great. When that big nasty bug is dead, let's focus on smaller ones:

1.May or may not be a bug, sometimes after "cleaning" your items are locked up for good. Ugh, well, the lock is pretty weak...

2.When Miranda exits her house, there's a chance that she will just stand out there doing nothing at all.

3.Sara tends to stand behind the western fence all day long till it's time to go.

Then she... Well... Teleports for about 2m every 3 seconds till she's outside the town before she actually walks towards the encounter.

4.And AFTER the encounter she, again, just stands there all day long, doing nothing.

Yeah. I only have them set to sandbox in your basement once a day. I haven't set up their breeding yet.

I'm thrilled you were able to get that far though. Would you say their two recruitment paths were somewhat coherent and enjoyable?

Yes i would say they were very enjoyable. I can't wait till the next update. (off to test the newest version of the farm while i wait).

Great' date=' you all have Evil to thank for helping me make them interesting. I can lay down the groundwork just fine, but he really makes them "pop."

so to speak.

edit: The farm is currently broken. Use this attached update to fix it.

[/quote']

Cool thanks just finished testing it out. Got the collar removed, and then fast traveled away, waited a bit then came back to check and see if there was any new dialogue. so far nothing though (not sure if its supposed to continue or end at this point).

Guest user29

Cool thanks just finished testing it out. Got the collar removed' date=' and then fast traveled away, waited a bit then came back to check and see if there was any new dialogue. so far nothing though (not sure if its supposed to continue or end at this point).

[/quote']

Glad it worked. I don't have anything written in for after the player comes back to the farm. never got around to it. If anyone wants to write dialogue that pops up after coming back to the farm I'd be more than happy to put it in.

Great. When that big nasty bug is dead' date=' let's focus on smaller ones:

1.May or may not be a bug, sometimes after "cleaning" your items are locked up for good. Ugh, well, the lock is pretty weak...

2.When Miranda exits her house, there's a chance that she will just stand out there doing nothing at all.

3.Sara tends to stand behind the western fence all day long till it's time to go.

Then she... Well... Teleports for about 2m every 3 seconds till she's outside the town before she actually walks towards the encounter.

4.And AFTER the encounter she, again, just stands there all day long, doing nothing.

[/quote']

If you notice the NPCs behaving oddly (like standing around the fence or all clustering together) it's nothing I can fix. you need to start a Breeder free clean save. For whatever reason when I update their AI packages and then you update the plugin they completely lose their minds and don't pay attention to what they're suppose to be doing.

It doesn't happen with every update. I think it's only when I change their AI packages. I'll look into the chest lock. it should unlock after cleaning automatically every time.

Guest user29

I just a have a quick question about samantha does the asking her about the way she is following you not work for anybody else.

I'm not 100% sure I got that working right. I'm waiting on her companion outfits before I dig into her.

Well' date=' it was a clean save. At least, I think it was. Oooohhhkaaay... Let's double-check...

[/quote']

I've had it happen a lot since i test a lot of "updates' but I've never had it happen off of a save that didn't have breeder already started in it.

Basically disable breeder. Go in game and make a save, then reenable Breeder and it should be fixed.

Just thought I would throw a few pics up. First time I played this mod, and got a lot of chuckles so far. Great work! I'm scanning the pages looking for a hint on how to get out of the bloatfly cave without blowing it up. I have the wings and spawned about 25-30 so far. How many does it take before the gate will open, or is there a physical key I need to find?

Guest user29

Just thought I would throw a few pics up. First time I played this mod' date=' and got a lot of chuckles so far. Great work! I'm scanning the pages looking for a hint on how to get out of the bloatfly cave without blowing it up. I have the wings and spawned about 25-30 so far. How many does it take before the gate will open, or is there a physical key I need to find?

[/quote']

Once you have the wings you're free to leave. You don't need to give birth. I'm going to stick a couple of those screens in the first post too btw. Tell me if for some reason you don't want them there.

post-14910-13597879530079_thumb.jpg

post-14910-1359787953125_thumb.jpg

Guest user29

I need some special images of the Deathclaw episode in action for the OP if anyone has anything good.

I might get to work and get Claire in completely. It depends on when Evil gets me some dialogue for her.

Well, I kinda thought I was free to leave, and now I'm feeling really stupid that I can not get the gate open, it says it needs a key and I could not find one. So is there another exit I missed, so I can get my inventory back? I think I followed the local map marker to get to the gate, but maybe I boinked out. Hell, feel free to repost anything I put up at your leisure.

One other thing to make note of. While I'm trying to figure out escaping the bloatfly cave, I have another path of save files from before entering the cave. Earlier in the game, I noticed that scorpion on the hill to the GS graveyard did not attack me until I hit it. Now that I'm past Primm and in the desert with scorps and ants, none of the scorpions attack unless I hit them first. So I disabled breeder to test and they all start attacking now. I guess you needed to change them the same way you talked about changing the DC's.

Guest user29

Well' date=' I kinda thought I was free to leave, and now I'm feeling really stupid that I can not get the gate open, it says it needs a key and I could not find one. So is there another exit I missed, so I can get my inventory back? I think I followed the local map marker to get to the gate, but maybe I boinked out. Hell, feel free to repost anything I put up at your leisure.

One other thing to make note of. While I'm trying to figure out escaping the bloatfly cave, I have another path of save files from before entering the cave. Earlier in the game, I noticed that scorpion on the hill to the GS graveyard did not attack me until I hit it. Now that I'm past Primm and in the desert with scorps and ants, none of the scorpions attack unless I hit them first. So I disabled breeder to test and they all start attacking now. I guess you needed to change them the same way you talked about changing the DC's.

[/quote']

Oh I'm sorry there is a key. In the container to the right of the locked door is all your gear. There should be a key in there with your gear. I did that so people wouldn't leave their gear behind.

And you're right, some factions aren't hostile for some reason and it's something I'm doing. i'll figure it out.

Guest user29

I need some special images of the Deathclaw episode in action for the OP if anyone has anything good.

I might get to work and get Claire in completely. It depends on when Evil gets me some dialogue for her.

Hope these are ok.

Lol the first one is so symbolic :D

Hope these are ok.

Lol the first one is so symbolic :D

I thought so too. Any future plans for jessica. (just curious)

Guest user29

She's going to get a little post mission dialogue thanks to Evil in either the next update or soon. I'm eventually going to have her accept your deathclaw eggs after you complete Riverside and she's finished giving birth.

It seems her time in captivity has given her quite the craving for deathclaw omelets. :P

Guest user29

KGRam or anyone else who has noticed scorpions and other insects aren't attacking you, could you try this build and tell me if it fixes your problem?

Testing riverside. So far a few problems. First problem (not your fault really) Some of the dialog seems to go by to fast so that I can not read it all. Perhaps you could set it so that important notes like how often and what you need to feed the DC babies could require impute before moving on. Other then that. The dancing for Miranda doesn't show for me and on the second visit from the "customer" He gives no option to fuck.

Guest user29

Testing riverside. So far a few problems. First problem (not your fault really) Some of the dialog seems to go by to fast so that I can not read it all. Perhaps you could set it so that important notes like how often and what you need to feed the DC babies could require impute before moving on. Other then that. The dancing for Miranda doesn't show for me and on the second visit from the "customer" He gives no option to fuck.

The only reason the guy won't have the topic to fuck is if it hasn't been 12 in game hours since the last time you chose the topic (It's set to once per day). The only reason you could see this is if you're cheating and using something like "set gamedayspassed to gamedayspassed + 2" :P

However upon thinking about this further. Since he disappears after sex I suppose I can get rid of that flag.

I'll look into the dancing big. I don't think there's anything I can do to slow the dialogue down.

One more thing!

Paying for the house outright seems to make it so you can not take the cleaning job later.

It took me couple walkthroughs to figure that out too.

He should have the option to hire you later, but I think I might not have enabled it correctly. Thank you.

The only reason the guy won't have the topic to fuck is if it hasn't been 12 in game hours since the last time you chose the topic (It's set to once per day). The only reason you could see this is if you're cheating and using something like "set gamedayspassed to gamedayspassed + 2" :P

However upon thinking about this further. Since he disappears after sex I suppose I can get rid of that flag.

I'll look into the dancing big. I don't think there's anything I can do to slow the dialogue down.

One more thing!

Paying for the house outright seems to make it so you can not take the cleaning job later.

It took me couple walkthroughs to figure that out too.

He should have the option to hire you later' date=' but I think I might not have enabled it correctly. Thank you.

[/quote']

No problem always willing to help out where i can.

Guest user29

err I had miranda's dance animation working in a version a couple days ago but I can't get it to work on the player at all anymore.

wow this is amazingly frustrating.

Guest user29

I got rid of the "once a day" flag so that shouldn't be a problem.

I am getting abso fucking lutely no where on this miranda dancing bug.

I know it's possible. I had the player dancing in place in front of her. And now no matter what I can't get anything. Besides making Miranda dance instead.