SexoutBreeder [v5.9.3] New Data Pack [v12] and experimental plugin

Guest user29

Guest user29

Could you elaborate so I can look into it What stops working once you give birth twice exactly? Is there a dialogue choice you couldn't access?

Yes. I couldn`t get Smamntha to follow me and retrieve radio/medicine. Additional options with Lucy didnt appear too. Maybe because I was using a version from the op-post' date=' I dunno.

[/quote']

I need to know exactly what dialogue topics weren't appearing for you. I took a quick look and didn't see anything. All having 2 eggs does is tick a variable so the guards don't stop you from wandering.

I also tried sending sam to distract the guard and it worked properly.

Hello. Tried out the mod' date=' at firt Bighorner Ranch.

It was kind of funny though I'm not sure where the lactation system is going and it would be nice to have more to do in context aka how you get lured into your situation. But some fine scripting there.

Only problem I encountered was that the farmer never appeared to replenish the food supply for the cell so I had to cheat as to not starve.

Something more to do at the farm would be nice and maybe some more creppy stuff by the pervert farmer. Funny bit: Cazadors killed all the Brahmin so my chores got easy.

I was looking for Samantha in Camp forlorn hope but boatflys kind of messed up the place and Jenkins ended up dead and Sam missing. Could find her now.

edit: Okay, nasty stuff happened with Deathclaws then they killed me. Is that supposed to happen?

[/quote']

If you've got ideas for stuff to do around the farm by all means share them. I should add something to do with milking. You need to talk to pan to get food in the cell. I've never heard of bloatflies causing a problem at camp forlorn. Do you have increased wasteland spawns on or something?

The deathclaws aren't suppose to kill you no. It sounds like your factions are screwed up. Try going to camp forlorn hope off a new game. That seems to make it so the factions play nicely together with new factions.

Guest user29

Here's a stealth update. If you're intending to play the entire Riverside episode the way it's meant to be played don't download. If you want to help me test Riverside knock yourself out.

This update has both the Miranda and Sara path functional. They won't get knocked up after you recruit them yet. The deathclaws will now hatch and mature. If you notice NPCs behaving seriously wrong you need to start a breeder free save.

I don't want to say how you recruit them, I'm interested to see if you guys can figure it out. If it's too difficult I can add some pop up messages that guide you a bit more.

Guest user29

lol no, you should leave Sam in your house for now. I'll have her fire herself and sandbox in your house when you start the episode.

Major thing as well

You don't actually need any deathclaws for Sara to come down and fuck them. She just sort of floats in the air for a bit

Also, I am now locked in the basement.

[edit] just started fresh, if you go straight to the sheriff, he has Sara's who are you dialogue.

Guest user29

Major thing as well

You don't actually need any deathclaws for Sara to come down and fuck them. She just sort of floats in the air for a bit

Also' date=' I am now locked in the basement.

[edit'] just started fresh, if you go straight to the sheriff, he has Sara's who are you dialogue.

You shouldn't be able to access any of the paths until your deathclaws mature. I did know about the lock thing :P

hmm, the Sara one worked fine before the birth. Can't get any further in this now though, I'm getting the P1 stage message constantly popping up, latest version of pregnancy and SCR.

The spam started with this Breeder version (worked fine last test update) which I why I checked the pregnancy stuff. Anything else updated that might be the cause?

It's the usual 'you feel a slight bulge, you may be pregnant' message from the main pregnancy mod. Just odd it's only started with this update. And it seems only for me.

[edit] to further muddy the waters, just tried a normal pregnancy and had no issue. It's only with the multiple eggs one.

[edit2] Worked this time without issue. Ran from a different (although not sure how) save.

hmm things i experienced, i got the house from lawson, went into the basement talked to lucy, she had the sam the gecko hunter chat option, i went through her chat options, then went to clean lawsons house, rinse and repeat for a few days, until the eggs were about ready and miranda started prostituting me out there for a bit, when she started that, my PC wasnt able to clean the house anymore, box didnt show up when i clicked on the objects, when egg laying time game i put them in the nest no problem, then did the prostitute thing and dealing with lawson showing up at my house all the time because i cant clean, eventually the eggs hatched and then matured, and i brought miranda to the house and she got handled by the deathclaw, she was supposed to show up t the basement once a day i guess, but she never showed, and i couldnt get any new chat for sam, so i couldnt test that

I dont know what im doing wrong or if this has already been asked(couldnt find anything that might help), but no one has any topics for me in Riverside. Clearly im doing something wrong but where should one start said episode? From seriff? Also, does it currently require the previous deathclaw episode to be completed or not?

Everything else seems to work normally, no buggy npcs or anything (so far :P).

Guest user29

Looks like it worked (as much as it was going to) for you then. Evil also told me about the cleaning bug. Lucy isn't suppose to have that dialogue topic right off the bat, that's just an oversight on my part for that topic's conditions thanks.

Sam doesn't have anything in Riverside yet. Sara the gecko hunter, not sam, is the other girl you can pursue at the moment. If you talk to claire you'll get a hint about how you can recruit her.

I believe Lucy also talks about feeding your deathclaws meat, but I haven't got that in yet.

I dont know what im doing wrong or if this has already been asked(couldnt find anything that might help)' date=' but no one has any topics for me in Riverside. Clearly im doing something wrong but where should one start said episode? From seriff? Also, does it currently require the previous deathclaw episode to be completed or not?

Everything else seems to work normally, no buggy npcs or anything (so far :P).

[/quote']

I'm guessing you haven't started the quest properly yet then (topics are tied to quests and won't show up unless quests are actively running). What you need to do is complete the escape from the deathclaw promontory. Then go back to the promontory and find the entrance to the Queen's chambers. On the top level of the cave is a mutated deathclaw that will "give" you a deathclaw mutation. After you have that go and speak with the Alpha deathclaw on the main floor to start the quest.

Looks like it worked (as much as it was going to) for you then. Evil also told me about the cleaning bug. Lucy isn't suppose to have that dialogue topic right off the bat' date=' that's just an oversight on my part for that topic's conditions thanks.

Sam doesn't have anything in Riverside yet. Sara the gecko hunter, not sam, is the other girl you can pursue at the moment. If you talk to claire you'll get a hint about how you can recruit her.

I believe Lucy also talks about feeding your deathclaws meat, but I haven't got that in yet.

[/quote']

i did get the message about meat from lucy, i checked out the store, was pretty, neat, and yes lol i meant to "say" sara, i talk to clair my next go 'round

Guest user29

I have absolutely no idea how to make a merchant so that'll be fun.

edit: i have absolutely no idea how to do any of this stuff, that's why this mod is fun to make.

I have absolutely no idea how to make a merchant so that'll be fun.

I do. :)

Just let me know what you want it to do and I can sort it out for you.

Also what plugins you want it to use.

After all for testing you might want to keep them as separate esps for now. Just a thought.

Guest user29

Do a lot of people use the BNB setting? Or would more people if there were more outfits?

I redid the P5-P7 bodies and started the merc outfit.

post-14910-13597879463879_thumb.jpg

I'm guessing you haven't started the quest properly yet then (topics are tied to quests and won't show up unless quests are actively running). What you need to do is complete the escape from the deathclaw promontory. Then go back to the promontory and find the entrance to the Queen's chambers. On the top level of the cave is a mutated deathclaw that will "give" you a deathclaw mutation. After you have that go and speak with the Alpha deathclaw on the main floor to start the quest.

Oh, explains a lot then. Been in the chambers and tried to talk to everyclaw, didnt think of the mutation tho. :P

Guest user29

Oh' date=' explains a lot then. Been in the chambers and tried to talk to everyclaw, didnt think of the mutation tho. :P

[/quote']

ya you don't have to keep the mutation, but I needed to knock the player up with more eggs and the mutation fit the bill.

You don't need to keep the mutation if you don't like it, you just have to start off with it.

Guest user29

There's really only one path to escape (I did try to give a few options but they all come back together), but you can start Riverside no matter what path you take with Sam.

I'm going to try and work your bighorner into the Molly path.