SexoutBreeder [v5.9.3] New Data Pack [v12] and experimental plugin

Guest user29

A Glowing One episode would be tricky considering their gimmick is emitting radiation. If the episode takes more than a few minutes to complete the player would die from the radiation.

There are ways around that. Your character could be knocked out while being impregnated, during which time you recieve a temp buff. Or you could artificially insemenated. Just suggestions.

You think your little entire-towns-worth-of-npcs-and-quests idea is ambitious? Be glad you don't know what the original plans for SexoutAgent Tier 5 were. :P "Literally impossible" is an appropriate term. But seriously' date=' good luck.[/quote']

I started with:

"Hey I'll just script a counter thingy to check the chances of Pregnancy occuring to the player" :)

But at least you started with a nice and simple idea. The original concept for the start of what eventually became Tier 5 involved Bryce taking the Player into a huge cell (think four hundred yards from entrance wall to far wall) with two hundred or so NPCs moving around. All with timed AI packages to go with a music track. Thankfully I figured out that the game would not like trying to run that before I started trying to implement it. The only thing I did before figuring it out was to start on the entrance to the cell.

Guest user29
This mod requires Sexout Common Resources, Sexout, and SexoutPregnancyV3.

If you are having a missing mesh or texture let me know what it is. Chances are I can probably tell you where it's from.

This mod requires Sexout Common Resources' date=' Sexout, and SexoutPregnancyV3.[/quote']

If you are having a missing mesh or texture let me know what it is. Chances are I can probably tell you where it's from.

I knew that was there all along, I did honest!! :dodgy:

That's a long way south!

Guest user29

Evil, I don't suppose you could finish of the two Sam companion outfits for me? I know you're just sitting on mostly completed work :P

been playing riverside, and everything seems to be working well? i think, i mean i know its not finished, i get there and got the house, ran into lucy in the basement after i killed a mole rat and talked for a bit, then went to clean the sheriffs house and did that every 2 days while i waited for my 3 deathclaw eggs to come out, a few days before they were ready it told me to talk to lucy about "preperations" but there was no new topics for conversation, so i just kept cleaning and waiting every 2 days, did that few times, then stopped because nothing new was happening :)

Guest user29

Yeah you got to the end of what I had done there. It is important that when you update you start over from the beginning of Riverside. I've added a bunch of variables and such that are vital to scripts that run at the end of conversations you've already had.

Related: I'm writing the Miranda "recruit" path and I don't want to brag (ok I do a bit) but this dialogue is delightful. If you look at this whole mod in a very un serious way that is. I'm sure it's cheesy but I'm getting quite a few chuckles out of it.

Yeah you got to the end of what I had done there. It is important that when you update you start over from the beginning of Riverside. I've added a bunch of variables and such that are vital to scripts that run at the end of conversations you've already had.

Related: I'm writing the Miranda "recruit" path and I don't want to brag (ok I do a bit) but this dialogue is delightful. If you look at this whole mod in a very un serious way that is. I'm sure it's cheesy but I'm getting quite a few chuckles out of it.

I, for one, VASTLY prefer awesome cheesy dialogue over dialogue that tries to be serious and ends up falling flat. That seems to be a really common problem with sex mods in general.

Guest user29

Evil' date=' I don't suppose you could finish of the two Sam companion outfits for me? I know you're just sitting on mostly completed work :P

[/quote']

bumping so evil will see it.

Also I noticed 3 deathclaw eggs push you to the p7 body. I don't suppose you want to make a body for that?

Evil' date=' I don't suppose you could finish of the two Sam companion outfits for me? I know you're just sitting on mostly completed work :P

[/quote']

bumping so evil will see it.

Also I noticed 3 deathclaw eggs push you to the p7 body. I don't suppose you want to make a body for that?

There already is a P7 isn't there? I put the corrupted outfit up at last. It's on dropbox.

Atm the non corrupted outfit is basically the lara croft outfit. I remember I was going to try do something with it, but wasn't sure what. I seem to have overwritten the nif I did at some point :dodgy:

Got to run PyFFI script on things anyway. Make sure that fps issue isn't there.