SexoutBreeder [v5.9.3] New Data Pack [v12] and experimental plugin

Guest user29

Evil' date=' I don't suppose you could finish of the two Sam companion outfits for me? I know you're just sitting on mostly completed work :P

[/quote']

bumping so evil will see it.

Also I noticed 3 deathclaw eggs push you to the p7 body. I don't suppose you want to make a body for that?

There already is a P7 isn't there? I put the corrupted outfit up at last. It's on dropbox.

Atm the non corrupted outfit is basically the lara croft outfit. I remember I was going to try do something with it, but wasn't sure what. I seem to have overwritten the nif I did at some point :dodgy:

Got to run PyFFI script on things anyway. Make sure that fps issue isn't there.

I didn't think the P7 made it to the Maternity clothes pack, I've allowed for it but the meshes are set to P6 at the moment, we'll need a P7 for T3, BnB & 6M really, just in the nude bbodies anyway :)

Guest user29

I can upload it if you want to see how I did on it, or you can wait and try Sara when i get her finished. She won't be done until tomorrow though.

I can upload it if you want to see how I did on it' date=' or you can wait and try Sara when i get her finished. She won't be done until tomorrow though.

[/quote']

Can always stick it on dropbox if you want. I'm currently de-feeting sams outfit. Always leave them on half the things I export -.-

Guest user29

Make sure you use halstroms latest update. It fixes a body swapping bug that could occur after a deathclaw pregnancy.

Well I have the latest versions of Pregnancy' date=' SexoutNG and SCR. It's still doing it.

[/quote']

You need to give specific examples. What armor is glitching on you?

Guest user29

I dont think the captives are wearing anything. Or most of them anyways. Summer rags texture was a moddified summer slave texture I did. Do you have the data pack? You're clearly missing something.

When you say glitching, are they completely invisible, or are the textures randomly swapping?

Guest user29

Hm. Imprisonment in bighorner episode doesn`t work for me - the line about finishing chores just doesn`t appear.

You can either talk to him after 9 when you didn't do your chores or he'll come and get you if you don't talk to him.

Guest user29

Never mind' date=' figured it out.

If you give birth to 2 deathclaws before getting the medicine and radio - the whole quest breaks

[/quote']

Could you elaborate so I can look into it What stops working once you give birth twice exactly? Is there a dialogue choice you couldn't access?

has there been an update to this in the last few days? the last one i got was on page 7? i looked through the thread, but its entirely possible i may have glossed over something important...just wondering, don't want to miss the opportunity to help test new stuff :)

Could you elaborate so I can look into it What stops working once you give birth twice exactly? Is there a dialogue choice you couldn't access?

Yes. I couldn`t get Smamntha to follow me and retrieve radio/medicine. Additional options with Lucy didnt appear too. Maybe because I was using a version from the op-post, I dunno.

And right now I tried to reproduce it, this time sending Samantha to distract a guard at the entrance - when I was close to exit, interface disappeared and stopped responding. I could only turn around in place.

Hello. Tried out the mod, at firt Bighorner Ranch.

It was kind of funny though I'm not sure where the lactation system is going and it would be nice to have more to do in context aka how you get lured into your situation. But some fine scripting there.

Only problem I encountered was that the farmer never appeared to replenish the food supply for the cell so I had to cheat as to not starve.

Something more to do at the farm would be nice and maybe some more creppy stuff by the pervert farmer. Funny bit: Cazadors killed all the Brahmin so my chores got easy.

I was looking for Samantha in Camp forlorn hope but boatflys kind of messed up the place and Jenkins ended up dead and Sam missing. Could find her now.

edit: Okay, nasty stuff happened with Deathclaws then they killed me. Is that supposed to happen?