SexoutBreeder [v5.9.3] New Data Pack [v12] and experimental plugin

Guest user29

Do a lot of people use the BNB setting? Or would more people if there were more outfits?

I redid the P5-P7 bodies and started the merc outfit.

im using the Type 3 cali body with BnB support, and i enjoy it, sometimes i with the breast size grew with pregnanct like in oblivion, maybe it does and i dont notice it, it was like BOOM is oblivion, like wtf just happend to my tits lol, but i very much enjoy the style of FONV more, and yeah, almost all the armors only go up to P3, it would be nice to have something to wear while i walk around posing as a beached whale full of all sorts of monsters

I've encountered an issue with the deathclaw episode. After I get the mutation and I go back to the alpha male I get endless pregnancy notifications. I'm not sure if it's an issue with this or with PregnancyV3 but it keeps me from progressing any further. If you could help out a lowly noob it would be much appreciated.

This isn't an huge deal, but, I'd really like to fix it.

The "summer rags" outfit that gets put on my toon in the Deathclaw cave doesn't appear to have pregnant versions on file (in my computer, anyway), so, as soon as the body type changed and my body became invisible, I just took it off.

That worked for me; but Samantha has been a floating head and pair of hands ever since the mod began. If there's sex going on, I may briefly see a nude body on her; but, if I bump the cursor slightly, or simply for no reason, she returns to being just an head and hands, even in her supposed nude state.

This was annoying enough (and losing the pregnancy counters inconsequential enough, I guess-- but I suspect that I lost a lot of progress in the mod) to me that, hoping to fix it, I did clean reinstalls of this AND Pregnancy, checked the dates on all of my data files to ensure that they were the most recent, reactivated them, and started the mod over, again, from the clean save each time either was updated over the past several days, and I'm still having the problem.

I seem to be the only one, so, there must be a fix. I'm still noob enough to readily admit that I can't figure this out, myself.

Guest user29

You need to update your maternity clothes pack.

I've encountered an issue with the deathclaw episode. After I get the mutation and I go back to the alpha male I get endless pregnancy notifications. I'm not sure if it's an issue with this or with PregnancyV3 but it keeps me from progressing any further. If you could help out a lowly noob it would be much appreciated.

Evil had the same issue. I'm pretty sure it's pregnancy related.

Do a lot of people use the BNB setting? Or would more people if there were more outfits?

I redid the P5-P7 bodies and started the merc outfit.

im using the Type 3 cali body with BnB support' date=' and i enjoy it, sometimes i with the breast size grew with pregnanct like in oblivion, maybe it does and i dont notice it, it was like BOOM is oblivion, like wtf just happend to my tits lol, but i very much enjoy the style of FONV more, and yeah, almost all the armors only go up to P3, it would be nice to have something to wear while i walk around posing as a beached whale full of all sorts of monsters

[/quote']

Sorry type 3 bouncing breasts is different from the BNB body. It is a little confusing. The BNB body is something you can toggle in the Sexout Common resources settings. Its got bouncing tits too but the body style is very... different. lol.

Guest user29

Some people might not even know the BNB body is available. Here's the different between the P3 versions of the Merc grunt outfit.

attachment.php?aid=16804

attachment.php?aid=16852

post-14910-13597879491753_thumb.jpg

Guest user29

The dancing for Miranda is probably going to get in if someone can tell me how to force the player into third person. Bad things happen when the player is in first person and you play a dancing animation on them.

ok so i switched to the BnB body, and everything worked, not sure which one i like better yet, like 99% of the armor in the SOS are type3 i think, not that i really matters, because when playing breeder stuff, i hardly get to wear clothes anyway because all the armors only go to P3 so far :P

I need to know exactly what dialogue topics weren't appearing for you. I took a quick look and didn't see anything. All having 2 eggs does is tick a variable so the guards don't stop you from wandering.

It happend with the version in the op-post. Later version (The one with riverside) seems to work OK.

But just in case - I didn`t have Lucy`s "lets fuck" option' date=' Samantha`s option to signal Lucy and start the retrieval didnt show too, and Samantha always had the first reply to "how are you" (the one about trying to stay positive).

Oh, and after giving birth, Samantha doesn`t change back to a non-pregnant model (because of armor?)

BTW, it just occured to me, how to "befriend" the whole Deathclaw episode with official lore.

They can be descendants of Goris, the intelligent deathclaw from Fallout 2, whose heavy mutations allowed him to mate with human females. Heavier mutation and the need to dilute their DNA with more intelligent species (to prevent intellectual degradation) explains, why they are the only deathclaw tribe that captures human females for breeding purposes. Also, talking deathclaws (maybe even Goris himself?)

Happened to me too. I waited out my PC's current pregnancy, went back to the Alpha, and all was good.

Also, I had some issues with the whole Deathclaw quest and all of SexoutBreeder. First, Sam disappeared into some void after the initial ambush. I'm guessing she didn't finish sex before my character, since she was trapped in a sex animation and would teleport back if I tried MoveTo Player on her. Second, the Deathclaws started off hostile as soon as the PC was moved to the Deathclaw cave. I had to use "SetAV Aggression 0" and "StopCombat" on all of the nearby Deathclaws. Then they'd get aggressive again every once and a while for no apparent reason. Third, having sex with some SexoutBreeder NPCs made them disappear. Literally. Poof. Gone. I'd have to use "kill", "resurrect", "disable", and "enable" to get them to reappear. No other combo of commands would work. Maybe it's from some other Sexout plugin, but it's become annoying. And it only happens when the sex act is between the PC and a SexoutBreeder human NPC.

Guest user29

Happened to me too. I waited out my PC's current pregnancy' date=' went back to the Alpha, and all was good.

Also, I had some issues with the whole Deathclaw quest and all of SexoutBreeder. First, Sam disappeared into some void after the initial ambush. I'm guessing she didn't finish sex before my character, since she was trapped in a sex animation and would teleport back if I tried MoveTo Player on her. Second, the Deathclaws started off hostile as soon as the PC was moved to the Deathclaw cave. I had to use "SetAV Aggression 0" and "StopCombat" on all of the nearby Deathclaws. Then they'd get aggressive again every once and a while for no apparent reason. Third, having sex with some SexoutBreeder NPCs made them disappear. Literally. Poof. Gone. I'd have to use "kill", "resurrect", "disable", and "enable" to get them to reappear. No other combo of commands would work. Maybe it's from some other Sexout plugin, but it's become annoying. And it only happens when the sex act is between the PC and a SexoutBreeder human NPC.

[/quote']

You can't start Riverside if you're already pregnant so thats probably why waiting it out then going back to the alpha fixed it for you. I'm pretty sure the pregnancy notifications is a bug in the latest pregnancy version.

Factions is something I tried really hard to fix but couldn't no matter what I tried. If you start a fresh game the deathclaws will behave like they should. If you try playing off a game you've played for a while they go crazy and don't care about the Deathclaw captive faction I have them set to ally with.

NPC's disappearing I've had happen where they fall through the floor of the cave. I just reload saves when it happens. I don't know what to do about it. It shouldn't happen that often.

Guest user29

I need to know exactly what dialogue topics weren't appearing for you. I took a quick look and didn't see anything. All having 2 eggs does is tick a variable so the guards don't stop you from wandering.

It happend with the version in the op-post. Later version (The one with riverside) seems to work OK.

But just in case - I didn`t have Lucy`s "lets fuck" option' date=' Samantha`s option to signal Lucy and start the retrieval didnt show too, and Samantha always had the first reply to "how are you" (the one about trying to stay positive).

Oh, and after giving birth, Samantha doesn`t change back to a non-pregnant model (because of armor?)

BTW, it just occured to me, how to "befriend" the whole Deathclaw episode with official lore.

They can be descendants of Goris, the intelligent deathclaw from Fallout 2, whose heavy mutations allowed him to mate with human females. Heavier mutation and the need to dilute their DNA with more intelligent species (to prevent intellectual degradation) explains, why they are the only deathclaw tribe that captures human females for breeding purposes. Also, talking deathclaws (maybe even Goris himself?)

Ok glad it working. I just tried giving birth twice before the radio and it seems to be working fine. While the deathclaws are intelligent I'm not sure I want to make talking ones. Or even explain it much more. Some things are better left to the player's imagination.

I did a small edit to the ambush code I'll upload in a bit. Maybe that'll fix it. I was calling Removeme basically in the same frame as I was doing everything and I shouldn't be doing that.

Guest user29

New update and datapack is up. Enjoy.

I would love to know if this fixes Sam not appearing or Lucy falling through the cave floor in addition to how the Sara and Miranda paths work for you guys. Also If anyone would be willing to write me a milking scene between an NPC and the player and PM me it I would really appreciate it. I've got a couple spots I want to put something like that in. Optional of course.

Guest user29

There's a refrigerator in the cave that has 2 birth tokens in it. If you want to skip giving birth twice just pick up those 2 tokens.

Redid deathclaw cave, no issues with anything from start to escape. 2 small bugs, if you distract the guard at the medical supplies part, the items are still in the mound at escape (minor)

2nd is Sam never seems to switch out of her pregnant body after birth. Breeder bug, or something further down the chain?

Guest user29

Once you give me both of her companion outfits I'll properly sort her out :P

And I thought I removed the items from that bin when you opt to distract but I'll throw another couple of remove items at it to fix it.

Got further on the town one. For some reason sometimes when I'm stripped I get this weird double body bug. Sort of like 2 outfits equiped at once. [edit] It's when you start the sex event with Miranda, it seems to remove the outfit from the players inventory, but it still displays as equipped. Hence until a game restart, it always appears as if the player has it on and any other outfit as well.

Also, once getting to the whoring part I'm getting the "you've cleaned the house" message instead of the "clean the house one". Still can't clean.