SexoutBreeder [v5.9.3] New Data Pack [v12] and experimental plugin

Guest user29

I ran into a Problem in the Deathclaw Episode:

After letting Sam repair the Radio and Jess the Weapons i can't do anything anymore! In the walktrough stands that i need to let Lucy distract a Guard so that i can leave! I think the Guard at the exit is the one to distract? I didn't have the dialoge option to ask Lucy for help. I have the option to manipulate sam and let her see things like we do. Do i need to do that? Could you help me please?

After letting Sam repair the Radio and Jess the Weapons i can't do anything anymore! In the walktrough stands that i need to let Lucy distract a Guard so that i can leave! I think the Guard at the exit is the one to distract? I didn't have the dialoge option to ask Lucy for help. I have the option to manipulate sam and let her see things like we do. Do i need to do that? Could you help me please?

If you just gave same the scrap metal, you need to wait an hour or two (or three? I forget what I set it to) for her to repair them. Then lucy and sam should both get a new topic.

If you just gave same the scrap metal' date=' you need to wait an hour or two (or three? I forget what I set it to) for her to repair them. Then lucy and sam should both get a new topic.

[/quote']

After i gave them the scrap metal i waited 200 ingame hours and nothing happend!

Jess said that she repair the riffels but she got no New topic! On the other side, Sam got her New topic! Maybe its just a little bug. When i'm home i Play the Episode again. If this happen twice i write here again! Great Mod by the way! :)

Jess won't have any new dialogue, but if you got Sam's topic about "getting lucy to distract before leaving" then Lucy should have a new dialogue topic if her friendship with you is high enough. If it's not high enough you can raise it a few points at a time by having sex with her. It could take 5 goes but after that lucy will have the dialogue topic.

Anyone have any relatively minor requests they'd like to see in the next update. I'm going to be coding for a while and if your request is simple enough there's a good chance I'll throw it in.

Jess won't have any new dialogue' date=' but if you got Sam's topic about "getting lucy to distract before leaving" then Lucy should have a new dialogue topic if her friendship with you is high enough. If it's not high enough you can raise it a few points at a time by having sex with her. It could take 5 goes but after that lucy will have the dialogue topic.

[/quote']

Ah, ok! I didn't knew that i need friendship points with her because they are 0! That would explain my problem. Thank you! :)

I actually have a request for the Deathclaw episode. Haven't got around to actually playing through it (current save is still in Goodsprings) but I did glance through the dialogue a bit with FNVEdit. I may have just overlooked this and/or may be completely wrong but let me know:

From my poking around it appears the major way to raise friendship with Lucy is to go the Corrupted Cola route with Sam. If this is true, it would be nice to have a way to follow this route that doesn't require the Courier to actually drug Sam. The ability to simply drop/hide the item somewhere (or have the Courier just drink it herself; would probably require a switch from Misc.Item to Ingestible) and the choice to tell Sam what Lucy is trying so she can be both wary of her and able to play along would be nice.

I tend to play a Courier that likes to keep everyone on her side as long as possible (including doing tasks for the Legion until they conflict with her own interests) so anything that allows the player to convince all parties involved that she's working with/for them is a nice addition.

Actually you can get all your lucy friendship points required through other dialogue with her other than 5 which makes it so you do have to have sex with her at least once to get her to help you escape.

Drugging sam is just an optional way that awards big points in case you're role playing a courier that only starts to come around to the idea later.

Anyone have any relatively minor requests they'd like to see in the next update. I'm going to be coding for a while and if your request is simple enough there's a good chance I'll throw it in.

More alpha interactions? Also, the fork where you decide whether you are the alpha's beta or the alpha is your beta seems like it could be toggled whenever just through dialogue. Maybe add a few more unique encounters to each route to flesh it out (ugh sorry), or a unique sidequest? I dunno what might work though. It might be neat to give the alpha separate abilities depending on which you pick, or a unique player pregancy or something.

Good ideas thanks. Yeah I kinda left the Alpha half baked since I figured you guys would let me know how you wanted me to handle him.

There's actually 2 additional sex animations in sexout (where the player actually rides the deathclaw) but they're bugged in sexout right now.

Ok you should start it from before you talk to the sheriff (who i still dont have a name for) He incorrectly states that he wants it cleaned every 2 days. I changed it to 3 but didn't change his dialogue yet. If by some chance it does actually work like it should let me know if you like how it's implemented.

You need to choose the "can we work out some other deal" when you're trying to get the house. You also might need to go down stairs in your house. I'm not sure. good luck!

I just saw the Jawba's Club and for my part I will think of a better place and the gap was creepy.

The best (but this is only my opinion) Jawba's Club should be a temple dug into the mountain like a temple with an interior more like the true temple, the rancor pit, the prison, the dancers. More in the spirit of a parody of Star Wars. Known what you think