Avali patch for sexbound api!

Avali patch for sexbound api!

Would seriously recommend getting this mod with it for sake of compatibility. Don't Use The Breast less version with this mod!

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4953-nude-edit-to-the-avali-race/211820_20180507233612_1.thumb.png.caef137c8bf58f5e84b79f7adc93c53b.png

Big thanks to CherryCider for the program!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/04/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4953-nude-edit-to-the-avali-race/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dwemer said:

Seems like something might have broken with the newest update to this?

Hide contents

Whenever I use any bed, this happens. Not sure what causes it and I stupidly deleted the old api so I can't revert.

Not sure if scenes are borked at all, didn't think to check at the time.

620811291_AvaliBroken.PNG.3f32dc9c5f3f8d799406c7eba0cd0730.PNG

I've tried redownloading the Avali api, sexbound, and the nude edit multiple times, just in case I screwed something up, to no avail.

I honestly cannot tell what i'm looking at...

Taking a look at the files, it looks... fine? I checked the .zip file, if you're using the .pak, might want to tell DarkWolf.

On 6/2/2018 at 3:52 PM, red3dred said:

I honestly cannot tell what i'm looking at...

Taking a look at the files, it looks... fine? I checked the .zip file, if you're using the .pak, might want to tell DarkWolf.

It wouldn't matter if its packed or not. I'll take a look what the issue may be.

On 6/2/2018 at 1:20 PM, Dwemer said:

Seems like something might have broken with the newest update to this?

Hide contents

It's perfectly fine when you're just moving around. (they're always breastless for me when just walking around, not sure if that's intended)

Avali Normal.PNG

Hide contents

Whenever I use any bed, this happens. Not sure what causes it and I stupidly deleted the old api so I can't revert.

Not sure if scenes are borked at all, didn't think to check at the time.

620811291_AvaliBroken.PNG.3f32dc9c5f3f8d799406c7eba0cd0730.PNG

I've tried redownloading the Avali api, sexbound, and the nude edit multiple times, just in case I screwed something up, to no avail.

Aside from me breaking things, you do great stuff ninjawolf.

Ok I think I figured this out. You are probably using the nude avali breast less version. You need to use the with breast version to have breast. My api is for breast version.

red3dred have the breastless version of the api.

9 hours ago, Dwemer said:

That's the thing, I was using the breast version when this issue popped up. I did try the breastless version after the fact with the same issue. (which was kind of expected)

Went ahead and redownloaded the AvaliAPI and the nude edit to try it again and saw two errors in the log:

Edit: I had someone else try the new update and they have the exact same errors, the only change was the AvaliAPI.

You are using female right? Also with bed, it is supposed to do that.

19 hours ago, Dwemer said:

Part of the leg is supposed to be missing? =p

I've been testing with only females, yes, and like I said in the edit I got someone else to try the update and they've the errors as well.

Though, when we swap out the artwork with the one from the previous version, there are no issues?

I'm not tryin' to be a dick about anything, just in case it seems like that, just not sure if this is some fuck up on my end somehow or something small in the mod itself.

Edit: Actually, should there be a sexenabled.lua file with any of the mods?

Not anymore with the sexenabled as that is outdated. also what part of the leg is missing!? that is huge and I need to fix it asap.

13 hours ago, darkninjawolf64 said:

Not anymore with the sexenabled as that is outdated. also what part of the leg is missing!? that is huge and I need to fix it asap.

I'll ignore that then.

Its only happens on new Avali characters but I think it's just from me messing with the mod.

Apologies for bothering you with this.

I do have a Problem.

After moving the files to my Starbound mods file and hitting an avali with aphrodites bow I couldn't interact with it because I simply went invisible while the avali stood there and did Nothing.

I probably did something wrong but I don't know what.

Also thanks in Advance for any help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya. getting some errors here with this mod

"

[Error] Could not apply patch from file /npcs/avalibandit.npctype.patch in source: ../mods/SexboundAPI - avali.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'scripts' in pathApply("/scripts/-")
[Error] Could not apply patch from file /npcs/dragoon.npctype.patch in source: ../mods/SexboundAPI - avali.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'scripts' in pathApply("/scripts/-")
"

I am not entirely sure what is causing the issue, I'm guessing the npc files were made for an older version of sexbound

however, a quick hotfix that works is changing the value of the npctype.patch file to "/scripts/sexbound/override/npc.lua". and then moving the file to /Sexbound/npcs

tested this and it seems to work just fine.

I'm sure there is a lot better way to fix this, but this seems to fix the issue for the moment. I am wondering though, is there some sort of .patch file or something that can correct this error without having to move the file directly to Sexbound's folder?

Hi. This is Mark, The brother of who you know as darkninjawolf64 aka draco66electro. I'm here to tell you that my brother passed away last Tuesday.

Due to my brother's absent, mods won't be updated by him and I'll be taking over but know that I won't be as active as he was.

• 2 months later...

Tl;dr: delete the npcs folder

So the issue is caused by there not being a "scripts" key in dragoon and avalibandit. It shouldn't have ever worked. That key would need to have been added in the Avali base mod.
Considering that they inherit behavior, there really isn't any point in adding the script.
https://github.com/Avali-Triage-Team/Avali/blob/master/npcs/dragoon.npctype
It wouldn't be useful to add the script to merchantpools.config in the base mod since the script wouldn't be inherited either. That should be handled by Sexbound.
In short, you should just delete the npcs folder. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...