I have a feature suggestion/request.

Would it be possible to add an optional toggle that disables automatic birthing? kind of don't want followers randomly giving birth mid combat.

would also be nice to have a trigger birthing minor power or spell. so actors don't stay inflated forever.

Thank you for the mod.

5 hours ago, iprollyneedhelp said:

I have a feature suggestion/request.

Would it be possible to add an optional toggle that disables automatic birthing? kind of don't want followers randomly giving birth mid combat.

would also be nice to have a trigger birthing minor power or spell. so actors don't stay inflated forever.

Thank you for the mod.

i dont think there should be such thing. followers wont give birth in combat, and beeing pregnant they should sit at home

same as above, they dont stay inflated forever unless you set it up that way

17 hours ago, panthercom said:

What is required for my female PC to get other women pregnant, besides having a penis?

I gave her an SOS penis and set her to be male in Sexlab, but she can't impregnate anyone.

She can still get pregnant, and NPC's can impregnate each other.

you need to enable sexlab F-F cum

Hello ed, quick question for you. can i make an old version of mme, lets say version 2018-03-12, work with this mod by simply changing the plugin file or do i need to also change the other script files and esp?

and a minor feature request. Instead of having PC/NPCs have to be impregnated multiple times for multiple gems, have an option that 1 impregnation has a chance of multiple gems. and of course an option that the belly would grow only based on the impregnation and not gem count.

6 hours ago, MasterPiece300 said:

Hello ed, quick question for you. can i make an old version of mme, lets say version 2018-03-12, work with this mod by simply changing the plugin file or do i need to also change the other script files and esp?

and a minor feature request. Instead of having PC/NPCs have to be impregnated multiple times for multiple gems, have an option that 1 impregnation has a chance of multiple gems. and of course an option that the belly would grow only based on the impregnation and not gem count.

No idea, why would it not work?

No, 1orgasm=1gem

Why would belly grow if nothing actually growing?  The more gems you stuff inside belly, bigger belly becomes, i dont see reason for otherwise

9 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

No idea, why would it not work?

No, 1orgasm=1gem

Why would belly grow if nothing actually growing?  The more gems you stuff inside belly, bigger belly becomes, i dont see reason for otherwise

I was searching the change log and it mentions that the newer mme supports this new version of hentai pregnancy.

no, its not that the belly would grow with no gems its if she gets pregnant (at least one gem) multiple gems would grow instead (with a chance for this). similer to a real woman having twin or triplets.

as for the the belly growing i went ahead and tested the mod and it appears to have the option "belly size per soul gem" which i would assume that even if multiple gems are growing the belly would not exceed the pregnancy belly limit, correct?

anyways thanks for the mod.

1 hour ago, MasterPiece300 said:

I was searching the change log and it mentions that the newer mme supports this new version of hentai pregnancy.

no, its not that the belly would grow with no gems its if she gets pregnant (at least one gem) multiple gems would grow instead (with a chance for this). similer to a real woman having twin or triplets.

as for the the belly growing i went ahead and tested the mod and it appears to have the option "belly size per soul gem" which i would assume that even if multiple gems are growing the belly would not exceed the pregnancy belly limit, correct?

anyways thanks for the mod.

its a workaround to make mme recognize new slhp pregnancy without installing patch script, probably nothing anyone should care about

1 souldgem = 1 soul, im not sure twins  and triplets worth implementing

yes

9 hours ago, Seraph7289 said:

I'm confused, I can only birth soul gems. Is there something I'm missing? Or is the plugin for creatures and children not done?

Hentai Pregnancy only handles birth of soulgems, you need other mods if you want childrens n stuff

Hey ed, would it be possible for you make an option for NPC milk production only? its more for MME compatibility

also could you bring back the old cum inflation method? this new system you made isn't so smooth as the original one. I tried different options here but in the end of the day your character just ends up constantly cum inflated but not even fully cum inflated but just partially. Here's an idea, make cum inflation chance based on creature/NPC level so that the higher their levels the higher the chances. possibly make it tied to arousal where the creature/NPC could only cum inflate if passed a certain arousal threshold.

6 hours ago, MasterPiece300 said:

Hey ed, would it be possible for you make an option for NPC milk production only? its more for MME compatibility

also could you bring back the old cum inflation method? this new system you made isn't so smooth as the original one. I tried different options here but in the end of the day your character just ends up constantly cum inflated but not even fully cum inflated but just partially. Here's an idea, make cum inflation chance based on creature/NPC level so that the higher their levels the higher the chances. possibly make it tied to arousal where the creature/NPC could only cum inflate if passed a certain arousal threshold.

i can do that. no idea about what compatibility your talking about

no, why would i? old method is worse(less smoothy) in every possible way.

what is definition of smooth?

keep trying

that nonsence makes it even worse, why would it be tied to level or arousal

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

i can do that. no idea about what compatibility your talking about

no, why would i? old method is worse(less smoothy) in every possible way.

what is definition of smooth?

keep trying

that nonsence makes it even worse, why would it be tied to level or arousal

lol what i meant to say is to make it work better with MME.

As for the cum inflation, alright let me go deeper into this:

- Old cum inflation system: you set a chance and if cum inflated PC/NPC's belly would rapidly get inflated with a pop up message indicating it so. The cum inflation would end in the next hour (game hours) making it a smooth experience. Its basically a "get to the point" type system of cum inflation but of course it doesn't take certain things into account. For example, does that NPC/creature even have enough cum to cum inflate her (PC/NPC). Of course in my opinion this old system is better and smoother then the new system you implemented.

- New cum inflation system: now I'm guessing you saw the flaws in the old system and decided to update it with something new (great). In this system, unlike the simpler old system where you just set a chance and BOOM PC/NPC is cum inflated, this system has it so that it would take time before you get cum inflated. This new system made me have to calculate the frequency of the sex and adjust the inflation/deflation values so that the belly would inflate/deflate into a more enjoyable rate. I'm still adjusting it as i play but I'm simply not impressed lol. Another problem i see is that NPCs (specially PC) who are more often having sex are constantly within the "pregnant actor" tab which if I'm not mistaken cannot get pregnant unless cum inflation ends (I'm guessing a chance for pregnancy is applied afterwards). Then again i don't know when PC/NPC is cum inflated since no message indicating "(PC/NPC) is cum inflated" is present. And finally, the problem with this cum inflation system is that PC/NPC would have to constantly have to have sex to get fully cum inflated which would make it so that the deflation rates would have to be higher (perhaps much higher) to compensate.

- Purposed cum inflation system: This system would use a NPC/creature level based chance to cum inflate in which the higher the level the higher the chances. Now "why level based chance" you may ask, well its simple, say for example a wolf was having sex with PC but that wolf has a low level therefore a lower chance. Now the question you may ask is "why would a wolf have the same chance of cum inflating as a giant"? this is why a level based chance is preferred. As you can see a giant would have a better chance of cum inflating PC/NPC because its a giant with giant loads lol. As for arousal, the reasoning is this, NPCs/Creatures do not idle around being backed up for days (lol) waiting for the PC to show up they're going to have sex with a nearby female or so on. An Arousal threshold would determine if that NPC/creature is "backed up" which would work great for mods that raise NPC/creature arousal. Arousal over the threshold could also increase chances based on a multiplier. Also, this system would work like the old one in which PC/NPC is cum inflated for a determined amount of time (say 1-3 hours). Additionally, you can use health or stamina to determine how much belly to inflate.

2 hours ago, MasterPiece300 said:

lol what i meant to say is to make it work better with MME.

As for the cum inflation, alright let me go deeper into this:

- Old cum inflation system: you set a chance and if cum inflated PC/NPC's belly would rapidly get inflated with a pop up message indicating it so. The cum inflation would end in the next hour (game hours) making it a smooth experience. Its basically a "get to the point" type system of cum inflation but of course it doesn't take certain things into account. For example, does that NPC/creature even have enough cum to cum inflate her (PC/NPC). Of course in my opinion this old system is better and smoother then the new system you implemented.

- New cum inflation system: now I'm guessing you saw the flaws in the old system and decided to update it with something new (great). In this system, unlike the simpler old system where you just set a chance and BOOM PC/NPC is cum inflated, this system has it so that it would take time before you get cum inflated. This new system made me have to calculate the frequency of the sex and adjust the inflation/deflation values so that the belly would inflate/deflate into a more enjoyable rate. I'm still adjusting it as i play but I'm simply not impressed lol. Another problem i see is that NPCs (specially PC) who are more often having sex are constantly within the "pregnant actor" tab which if I'm not mistaken cannot get pregnant unless cum inflation ends (I'm guessing a chance for pregnancy is applied afterwards). Then again i don't know when PC/NPC is cum inflated since no message indicating "(PC/NPC) is cum inflated" is present. And finally, the problem with this cum inflation system is that PC/NPC would have to constantly have to have sex to get fully cum inflated which would make it so that the deflation rates would have to be higher (perhaps much higher) to compensate.

- Purposed cum inflation system: This system would use a NPC/creature level based chance to cum inflate in which the higher the level the higher the chances. Now "why level based chance" you may ask, well its simple, say for example a wolf was having sex with PC but that wolf has a low level therefore a lower chance. Now the question you may ask is "why would a wolf have the same chance of cum inflating as a giant"? this is why a level based chance is preferred. As you can see a giant would have a better chance of cum inflating PC/NPC because its a giant with giant loads lol. As for arousal, the reasoning is this, NPCs/Creatures do not idle around being backed up for days (lol) waiting for the PC to show up they're going to have sex with a nearby female or so on. An Arousal threshold would determine if that NPC/creature is "backed up" which would work great for mods that raise NPC/creature arousal. Arousal over the threshold could also increase chances based on a multiplier. Also, this system would work like the old one in which PC/NPC is cum inflated for a determined amount of time (say 1-3 hours). Additionally, you can use health or stamina to determine how much belly to inflate.

better? lactation in both mods are independent

who forbids you using mcm sliders configure cum inflation work like it was in "Old cum inflation system"?

actor is always inflated after partner orgasm so there is no need in message

well i dont see...

that doesnt make any sense, wolf and giant have same levels, so after certain level you'll always be inflated

health and stamina tied to level, so that also doesnt work

except creatures are generally not aroused unless you run circles naked around them

anyway no one but skyrim dragons would actually be able balloon female with cum

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

better? lactation in both mods are independent

who forbids you using mcm sliders configure cum inflation work like it was in "Old cum inflation system"?

actor is always inflated after partner orgasm so there is no need in message

well i dont see...

that doesnt make any sense, wolf and giant have same levels, so after certain level you'll always be inflated

health and stamina tied to level, so that also doesnt work

except creatures are generally not aroused unless you run circles naked around them

anyway no one but skyrim dragons would actually be able balloon female with cum

so who forbids me from using sliders? your new system is guaranteed cum inflation vs the old system being chance based. If i were to set a configuration similar to the old system this is what would happen: every NPC/creature would guaranteed fully cum inflate PC/NPC . Since you haven't set up cap to the amount of cum PC/NPC can get and your going though a dungeon full of falmers of which PC is constantly having sex with, PC is constantly cum inflated throughout the dungeon. and cum inflation wont block cum inflation so PC/NPC wont stop being cum inflated until they take a brake lol. Old system does not have such flaws. Also since your always cum inflated when does PC/NPC have a chance to get pregnant? unless of course pregnancy chance is not blocked by cum inflation. In the old system you would wait for cum inflation to be over for there to be a chance to be cum inflated again or pregnancy.

So your telling me a wolf (level 2) and ice wolf (level 6) has the same level of a giant (level 32)? Where are these level 100+ NPCs/creatures (male) you speak of to always be cum inflating the PC/NPC (female)? are you talking about PC's level? read my purposed system again it seems you misread something there and no its not PC's level that would not make sense. You could use either health or stamina to calculate belly scaling. For example: a giant has 150 of stamina and you divide that by 25 (this number would be selected by the user in MCM) this would give a belly scaling of 6 when PC/NPC is cum inflated. Of course the scaling should not exceed the maximum cum inflated belly size even if the NPC/creature has more stamina. No, health and stamina is not always tied to level. Take a legendary dragon for example it has over 4000 health but only 347 stamina.

well at least for me creatures seem to appear with random arousal no greater than 50 but usually bellow 20. Arousal could be used as a multiplier instead. For example a falmer warmonger (level 48) is fully aroused (100%) with a multiplier of 2x the chance to cum inflate would be 96%. Certain mods like Player Succubus Quest have spells that increase their arousal so those could be a source for arousal.

7 hours ago, MasterPiece300 said:

so who forbids me from using sliders? your new system is guaranteed cum inflation vs the old system being chance based. If i were to set a configuration similar to the old system this is what would happen: every NPC/creature would guaranteed fully cum inflate PC/NPC . Since you haven't set up cap to the amount of cum PC/NPC can get and your going though a dungeon full of falmers of which PC is constantly having sex with, PC is constantly cum inflated throughout the dungeon. and cum inflation wont block cum inflation so PC/NPC wont stop being cum inflated until they take a brake lol. Old system does not have such flaws. Also since your always cum inflated when does PC/NPC have a chance to get pregnant? unless of course pregnancy chance is not blocked by cum inflation. In the old system you would wait for cum inflation to be over for there to be a chance to be cum inflated again or pregnancy.

So your telling me a wolf (level 2) and ice wolf (level 6) has the same level of a giant (level 32)? Where are these level 100+ NPCs/creatures (male) you speak of to always be cum inflating the PC/NPC (female)? are you talking about PC's level? read my purposed system again it seems you misread something there and no its not PC's level that would not make sense. You could use either health or stamina to calculate belly scaling. For example: a giant has 150 of stamina and you divide that by 25 (this number would be selected by the user in MCM) this would give a belly scaling of 6 when PC/NPC is cum inflated. Of course the scaling should not exceed the maximum cum inflated belly size even if the NPC/creature has more stamina. No, health and stamina is not always tied to level. Take a legendary dragon for example it has over 4000 health but only 347 stamina.

well at least for me creatures seem to appear with random arousal no greater than 50 but usually bellow 20. Arousal could be used as a multiplier instead. For example a falmer warmonger (level 48) is fully aroused (100%) with a multiplier of 2x the chance to cum inflate would be 96%. Certain mods like Player Succubus Quest have spells that increase their arousal so those could be a source for arousal.

probably coz chance based system is stupid

there is a cap

you dont have to get laid by everything that moves

for compability reasons pregnancy kicks in 1 hour later after 1st fertilized inflation

yes, because respawnable creatures are level based of player level. your level 2 wolf have 200 stamina, 32lv giant 374

idk what is legendary dragon, i know that EncDragon01Fire is lvl 10 dragon with 900 hp and 130 stamina(lower than wolf)

okay then why would falmer inflate you as much as giant that is 3 times bigger than falmer but lower level? or random creature inflate as much or lower than dragon?

P.S. this system is pos, completely unpredictable nightmare to implement and debug

P.P.S. you can do it yourself, im not going to waste days of time on this mess

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

probably coz chance based system is stupid

there is a cap

you dont have to get laid by everything that moves

for compability reasons pregnancy kicks in 1 hour later after 1st fertilized inflation

yes, because respawnable creatures are level based of player level. your level 2 wolf have 200 stamina, 32lv giant 374

idk what is legendary dragon, i know that EncDragon01Fire is lvl 10 dragon with 900 hp and 130 stamina(lower than wolf)

okay then why would falmer inflate you as much as giant that is 3 times bigger than falmer but lower level? or random creature inflate as much or lower than dragon?

P.S. this system is pos, completely unpredictable nightmare to implement and debug

P.P.S. you can do it yourself, im not going to waste days of time on this mess

alright, i give up. unfortunately this new system of yours is unusable. If you could bring back the old system at least as an option that would be great otherwise i'll understand.

indeed creatures and NPCs do scale based on PC's level but they have fixed levels (unless another mod changes that). The legendary dragon spawns when you approach level 80 if you have DLC. Here is a list of all the dragons http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dragon

there you can also find information about skyrim.

Falmers with higher levels have greater stats which translates to greater stamina and endurance which means they can compete with a giant (falmer warmongers that is).

6 hours ago, joker028 said:

I have a problem all installed and MCM appears but nobody remains pregnant  no npc no  pc i used the older version and everything worked as it should but i would like to try your version i tried  everything but nothing is happening

Did you try on a new game? I tried updating to the latest version mid-playthrough and ended up that pregnancy wouldn't work right anymore. I started a new game and everything works fine now.

On 8/19/2018 at 10:03 PM, sfeile said:

Did you try on a new game? I tried updating to the latest version mid-playthrough and ended up that pregnancy wouldn't work right anymore. I started a new game and everything works fine now.

I have not yet tried on a new game, I'm currently trying to clean the mods and I try again if that's not work  I will have to try a new game but that is last option (sory for my bad eng)

On 8/17/2018 at 9:28 AM, MasterPiece300 said:

alright, i give up. unfortunately this new system of yours is unusable. If you could bring back the old system at least as an option that would be great otherwise i'll understand.

indeed creatures and NPCs do scale based on PC's level but they have fixed levels (unless another mod changes that). The legendary dragon spawns when you approach level 80 if you have DLC. Here is a list of all the dragons http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dragon

there you can also find information about skyrim. ïğż

Falmers with higher levels have greater stats which translates to greater stamina and endurance which means they can compete with a giant (falmer warmongers that is).

Only problem for me with new system is that you get the stagger and animation even for very low inflation levels, maybe it would be good if you can set it so that this animation doesn't play unless you have a certain inflation amount.

After all when people have real sex they don't need to fall down a few hours later

On 8/20/2018 at 11:29 PM, joker028 said:

I have not yet tried on a new game, I'm currently trying to clean the mods and I try again if that's not work  I will have to try a new game but that is last option (sory for my bad eng)

Tried new game mcm show but no pregnancy hapend i dont know what else to try any suggestions?