On 5/5/2018 at 5:51 AM, slygothmog said:

Hello Ed86

I am having a problem removing pregnancy's of none unique NPC's, a hunter and a Riften Guard were made preg ( both are female ) and decided it was probably best to remove them, but when i click on the clear pregnancy for those two nothing happens, they still remain in the list.

There is an option above to clear all pregnancy's but I don't want to activate that and lose my charater's baby as well, or do I activate that, then click on the indivual NPC's to clear them, then deactivate it before closing the MCM?

should be fixed now

Dont think it will work at all whit Beeing Female. Since they alters the same things.

And it says on Beeing Female page that it is not compatible whit other pregnancy mods.

Also curius, I did try some of your old versions of this mod, worked fine, but did get some notes that female animales dont have belly nodes.

Do know that they dont have it, but how to add or is there any out there?

1 minute ago, Uncle64 said:

Also curius, I did try some of your old versions of this mod, worked fine, but did get some notes that female animales dont have belly nodes.

Do know that they dont have it, but how to add or is there any out there?

well you can impregnate female creature theoretically but i havent tested that

creatures have different skeleton/body so breast & belly scaling wont work most of them

I guess hentai pregnancy is only mod where creatures can get pregnant

Maybe one day someone decides to edit creatures to support scaling

Thanks for reply Ed86.

No it also works in Beeing Female, that mod can also spawn small horses and stuff that you can ride if you want, that feature has been there for one long time.

But it must be unique npc:s

Mods like Immerse Horses adds several of female horses, Sofia The funny her horse is also female.

How difficult would it be to add an option whereby some females (via tag or faction?) can be kept in a permanent pregnant state w/o ever birthing.  Not a request or even an idea per se, it was just an amusing picture that randomly popped into my head about wandering a Skyrim town wherein every female is visibly pregnant.  (Although I don't use it myself, might also be useful for milk mod players who keep a cabal of slaves to farm milk).

Cheers

7 hours ago, Tumai said:

How difficult would it be to add an option whereby some females (via tag or faction?) can be kept in a permanent pregnant state w/o ever birthing.  Not a request or even an idea per se, it was just an amusing picture that randomly popped into my head about wandering a Skyrim town wherein every female is visibly pregnant.  (Although I don't use it myself, might also be useful for milk mod players who keep a cabal of slaves to farm milk).

Cheers

hm.... Edit actor base and add pregnancy script

On actor load, if female,

Randomly add to pregnant/nonpregnant faction

Scale body if pregnant

Make patches for other mods

Hope it wont crash

12 hours ago, Tumai said:

Cheers

You could try Soulgem Oven. It works separately from this mod, so they don't conflict.

Hello again Ed86

Iv'e been using your updated version of this mod for over a week now and I'm very happy with it.  

The only thing I feel lacking right now is more information when the PC is lactating, right now it says her breasts are full no matter how much she has.  It would be better I think if the messages said something different at 25% 50% 75% and 100%.

Also it's a bit of a pain to cast the milking spell over and over just to empty her boobs, could it be set so she milks everything on one cast?  but leave the 'squirting' spell as it is, that's a nice bit of fun you dropped in there.

Iv'e never noticed any NPC's milking themselves, but i do set the pregnancy duration to 60 days so maybe they just need more time.

Oh and thank you again for all the hard work you've done on this, a few more tweaks and it will be fantastic.

3 hours ago, slygothmog said:

Hello again Ed86

Iv'e been using your updated version of this mod for over a week now and I'm very happy with it.  

The only thing I feel lacking right now is more information when the PC is lactating, right now it says her breasts are full no matter how much she has.  It would be better I think if the messages said something different at 25% 50% 75% and 100%.

Also it's a bit of a pain to cast the milking spell over and over just to empty her boobs, could it be set so she milks everything on one cast?  but leave the 'squirting' spell as it is, that's a nice bit of fun you dropped in there.

Iv'e never noticed any NPC's milking themselves, but i do set the pregnancy duration to 60 days so maybe they just need more time.

Oh and thank you again for all the hard work you've done on this, a few more tweaks and it will be fantastic.

there is no limit on milk, milk will accumulate until end of pregnancy

she milks everything in 1 cast

milking starts at 1/3 of pregnancy

Well tested this version with Children+Soulgems addon.

So gem birth worked without problems. But child part, well is problematic. Yes you can impregnate PC and NPC and HP detects it. But it have problems with birthing. HP just can't start birthing and above set pregnancy time, pregnancy just get terminated. Well maybe some scripts of this addon are sooo old and really needs some updates.

On 5/17/2018 at 2:14 PM, x0101x said:

Well tested this version with Children+Soulgems addon.

So gem birth worked without problems. But child part, well is problematic. Yes you can impregnate PC and NPC and HP detects it. But it have problems with birthing. HP just can't start birthing and above set pregnancy time, pregnancy just get terminated. Well maybe some scripts of this addon are sooo old and really needs some updates.

hm.... idk seems to be working,

ive set pregnancy to 1day,

after sex PC got ~22 until birth,

waited 24h, mcm showed ~-2h until birth,

waited again 1h,

birth happen few secs after,

child has spawned

make sure you have set child birth to 100% and not pregnant with gems

22 hours ago, Ed86 said:

hm.... idk seems to be working,

ive set pregnancy to 1day,

after sex PC got ~22 until birth,

waited 24h, mcm showed ~-2h until birth,

waited again 1h,

birth happen few secs after,

child has spawned

make sure you have set child birth to 100% and not pregnant with gems

Yeah, I've noticed that the countdown clock fluctuates a lot. One check may show a woman has 6 days left, the next check shows the same woman with 7 days left.  Births are also often not in order (i.e. A woman made pregnant much later may suddenly give birth to a child way before a woman made pregnant much earlier).  This was not the case with the old HP mod where the timers were very precise.  Is this random fluctuation intentional?  It makes it very difficult for anyone trying to practice 'Planned parenthood' in conjunction with Children & Soulgems mod. (e.g. Player A may want a Breton Son with Gerdur to inherit the Riverwood sawmill while a captive bandit might be there just for milk and soulgems - with a precise timer, menus can be adjusted accordingly to ensure that exact result - not so when the birth queue is unpredictable.)

2 hours ago, Tumai said:

Yeah, I've noticed that the countdown clock fluctuates a lot. One check may show a woman has 6 days left, the next check shows the same woman with 7 days left.  Births are also often not in order (i.e. A woman made pregnant much later may suddenly give birth to a child way before a woman made pregnant much earlier).  This was not the case with the old HP mod where the timers were very precise.  Is this random fluctuation intentional?  It makes it very difficult for anyone trying to practice 'Planned parenthood' in conjunction with Children & Soulgems mod. (e.g. Player A may want a Breton Son with Gerdur to inherit the Riverwood sawmill while a captive bandit might be there just for milk and soulgems - with a precise timer, menus can be adjusted accordingly to ensure that exact result - not so when the birth queue is unpredictable.)

right... that wasnt intended, preg time should only update when char becomes pregnant or you change mcm slider

13 hours ago, servent9 said:

could you make compatible version for beeing female? or make alternative milking sub for beeing female mod?[using hentai pregnancy milk script] just pregnant milking function

i dont play with BF and im not really interested

On 5/20/2018 at 5:54 PM, servent9 said:

could you make compatible version for beeing female? or make alternative milking sub for beeing female mod?[using hentai pregnancy milk script] just pregnant milking function

Must say, why should you want 2 mods that do the same thing compatible?