Any mods for Vagina collision on SSE?

Alright, referring to V genies... The ones which work so far are CBBE Special for Skyrim SE. Now you can use UUNP, but.. there will be no movement with the current HDT-SMP setup. The V Genie will open up if you have the SMP Full or SOS light HDT-SMP version I made for Tempered skins. However, there really isn't collision with UUNP Special and the P-genie. You've got to find the right XML calculations to work properly with the schlong and pussy settings. Converting mods like OSA and Osex allow you to explore these opinions as you setup the XML files for your UUNP. I'd check the HDT SMP forums for more information on Skyrim SE here on LL. I know the peeps have been working there butts off trying to get things working properly with the new HDT-SMP setup. 

I keep seeing references to "V Genie" and "SoS Genie" but a site search of LoversLab returns only comments about it but never any clue what the hell it is. Google search for "V Genie" and "SoS Genie" return electric lighting controls.

Can someone please explain what all these "genies" are and why there is nothing explanatory about them anywhere?

16 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I keep seeing references to "V Genie" and "SoS Genie" but a site search of LoversLab returns only comments about it but never any clue what the hell it is. Google search for "V Genie" and "SoS Genie" return electric lighting controls.

Can someone please explain what all these "genies" are and why there is nothing explanatory about them anywhere?

well i believe v genie is vagina and sos genie is schlong :classic_biggrin: took me a while to figure out

Ive tried porting the cosio body (clams of skyrim) but the physics dont work and theres no collision, as it has some xmls that i dont really know how to set up... 

18 hours ago, K-aW-tEk said:

DON'T use UUNP, unless you are some kind of masochist that likes outdated and limited body conversions. It probably will never be as optimized as CBBE is now.....

Please advise where I should ship all 5,000 of my UUNP outfits for you to convert to CBBE for me.

You really should watch the name-calling and disparaging other people just because you are clueless about why they may use something that you personally don't prefer.

7 hours ago, zytres said:

well i believe v genie is vagina and sos genie is schlong :classic_biggrin: took me a while to figure out

Thanks, @zytres . I don't understand why anybody would make up baby-talk euphemisms for vagina and/or penis since this is an adults-only site with an age gate. :classic_blink:

7 hours ago, zytres said:

Ive tried porting the cosio body (clams of skyrim) but the physics dont work and theres no collision, as it has some xmls that i dont really know how to set up...

I've given up trying to get vagina physics or collisions. One of the xml sets someone linked (they are all named "sos-xxxxxx.xml") didn't give me vagina physics or collisions, but it did support all the other kinds of collisions. Sadly, it also brought my machine down to micro-stutters in some situations. So I switched back to my lighter-footprint set of xml's since the do-all ones didn't give me the only physics+collisions I'm missing.

I'm just delighted with hair (wigs), earrings, amulets and 3 kinds of body physics. One day maybe I'll find a flouncy skirt or dress with physics.

On 5/4/2018 at 9:58 AM, zytres said:

I've tried to convert the mod myself. It's not really that complicated. All you have to do is setup a new path in Havok. I'm working on converting it myself to see if I can get it to work in SSE. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/3/2018 at 11:06 PM, K-aW-tEk said:

DON'T use UUNP, unless you are some kind of masochist that likes outdated and limited body conversions. It probably will never be as optimized as CBBE is now.....

Listen here smart@ss. Some people prefer the athletic curves that UNP provides. 1) In my opinion, it's sexier than the cbbe body format. 2) It fits the Skyrim world better cause of the before-mentioned athletic body format. 3) UNP has more natural body proportions.

People will have their own reasons for liking cbbe too, but this is just to show you, "think before you speak or write".

On 5/1/2018 at 4:21 PM, Guest said:

I cant seem to find any mods for animated vaginas, are there any that works with sse?

uunp special HDT works in oldrim when objects line up. old news. been that way for a long time. There is no version of HDT for the second iteration of skyrim. BBP is a mesh bone animation and isn't environment reactive so it won't achieve what you're looking for which is why the modding community hasn't invested much time into mods for it by comparison. Ashal put his heart and soul into this focus and in my opinion got screwed by bethesda by not making SE, SKSE backward compatible. SKSE was created out of necessity for the modding community to make what skyrim has become possible and Ashal gave the people what they wanted which made it so popular. Short answer, use oldrim with SKSE, HDT and meshes with your preferred junk in it.  

On 5/4/2018 at 1:06 AM, K-aW-tEk said:

ignore this junior member. he/she has no idea what he/she's talking about. Listen to the modders that have been involved here the longest when you have questions. Use what is best supported that you like based on the mods you plan to use. The point is experiment. You will bust your install and you will wreck game saves, just don't listen to newbs too much and learn as you go. It's a modding community that consists of creators. Approach it that way and you'll be fine. This community is focused more on modding the game than it is on playing it.

On 8/3/2018 at 9:10 AM, elzee said:

Did you get it working? What's needed exactly to make this work?
So maybe you speak chinese but, for me I used google translate and I didn't understand the difference between the Experience version and Full version.
He said: "The difference between the experience version and the full version is that no BS can only use a single body shape, and all other aspects are consistent."
What is he saying there? That the experience version doesn't let you have different bodies for followers? hm.

On 8/4/2018 at 4:30 PM, Nimkal said:

So maybe you speak chinese but, for me I used google translate and I didn't understand the difference between the Experience version and Full version.
He said: "The difference between the experience version and the full version is that no BS can only use a single body shape, and all other aspects are consistent."
What is he saying there? That the experience version doesn't let you have different bodies for followers? hm.

I didn't test it yet, but if my translator is correct, the difference between the 2 versions is the presence of textures. The "Experience" version comes with them and the trial one doesn't. Might not be correct though.

On 8/5/2018 at 3:30 AM, Nimkal said:

It's a machine translation mistake.

体验 = Experience

版 = version 

But

体验版= Demo version (Which only for free users to have a first fast little experiece.)

Demo version has less function than full version.

12 hours ago, elzee said:

体验版= Demo version (Which only for free users to have a first fast little experiece.)

Demo version has less function than full version.

Hmm do you know what the full version has that the demo version doesn't?
Also I'm guessing they have their own textures? I couldn't figure at all what Body Shape it even has. Im guessing it's its own body shape, not unp or cbbe.
I want to make this full HDT smp work, including schlong to clam physics, but first time I'll be installing this so I'm a little lost

• 3 weeks later...