Any mods for Vagina collision on SSE?

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

wooof ;)

You DON`T need to install High Poly Male ext bones FULL SMP together with this assembly. This is a separate pack for the male body under the SE version and SOS full.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

AAAAnd again...

Apparently you did not carefully read everything :) But it's not scary.
I will explain once again the installation procedure:
For LE version
1. Install SOS full latest versions for LE with all the requirements.
2. Install package 2.7 which provided @panchovix above. I do not remember which options to select in the installer (fomod) so I will not lie :)
3. Install the latest version of the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended skeleton for LE with all the requirements.  
4. Install my skeleton package for LE 
5. Launch FNIS.
Play.
For the SE version

1. . Install SOS full latest versions for SE with all the requirements.

2. Port all the meshes of the 2.7 package using (I explained above how this is done) before installation !.

3. Install the latest version of the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended skeleton for SE with all the requirements

4. Install my skeleton package for SE 
5. Launch FNIS.

You guys are amazing :D

thanks for the support ! :)

i'll redo my install just like you said and choose third options for every 2.7 chinese mod install ^^

14 hours ago, jesseg said:

@GromillaWould you be so kind as to either point me in the right direction of either creating sliders or copying sliders from another body.....or if you don't mind maybe you could write up a small tutorial on how to do this, sorry for going off topic guys....

I do not have any typical method or lessons. I myself am learning :)
Read the wiki by OutfitStudio plus you can find a video on working with this program.
In short, there are three methods:
Set the change of body parts in the OutfitStudio, brushes and other tools.
Task for change in third-party 333 programs and transfer them to OutfitStudio
Replace or add ready-made sliders packs from a similar body (which I did :))

7 hours ago, Sakatraka said:

@Gromilla just a quick question : I will install your "UUNPVaginaN Full SMP Bodyslide  XPMSSE4.51+anus v2" with this mod, it's the correct archive? Thanks.

What did you put this pack for? By default it will NOT work with 2.7 pack. It was made for independent work.

Why no one reads the posts above? Everything has been said, and more than once.

They will install a lot of different things without understanding the details, and then they experience that this whole pile does not work because it is no longer clear what files have been copied to each other and "where legs grow from ..." #oldgrumble ... :)

2 hours ago, Gromilla said:

I do not have any typical method or lessons. I myself am learning :)
Read the wiki by OutfitStudio plus you can find a video on working with this program.
In short, there are three methods:
Set the change of body parts in the OutfitStudio, brushes and other tools.
Task for change in third-party 333 programs and transfer them to OutfitStudio
Replace or add ready-made sliders packs from a similar body (which I did :))

What did you put this pack for? By default it will NOT work with 2.7 pack. It was made for independent work.

Why no one reads the posts above? Everything has been said, and more than once.

They will install a lot of different things without understanding the details, and then they experience that this whole pile does not work because it is no longer clear what files have been copied to each other and "where legs grow from ..." #oldgrumble ... :)

Thanks Gromilla for your response, regards.

Is the SMP 2.7 SOS not for current SKSE? I don't know what went wrong, but I booted up the game and loaded a save and got the sos .dll error(game still loaded) then after a little play time the game crashed and now it crashes when I load or start a new save. Funny how Skyrim goes from working to nah bruh

Would replacing the .dll in SMP 2.7 with the current .dll from up to date SOS fix the error? Anyone mind trying 

I can't test it myself because I'm locked behind the crashes until I figure out what's causing me to crash

Thanks in advance if anyone does try 

Edit: btw, I ported over the UUNP remodeled vanilla armor from LE and with SMP 2.7 it had working HDT which is nice. Didn't know HDT from LE worked in SE

17 minutes ago, Sloots_R_Us said:

Is the SMP 2.7 SOS not for current SKSE? I don't know what went wrong, but I booted up the game and loaded a save and got the sos .dll error(game still loaded) then after a little play time the game crashed and now it crashes when I load or start a new save. Funny how Skyrim goes from working to nah bruh

Would replacing the .dll in SMP 2.7 with the current .dll from up to date SOS fix the error? Anyone mind trying 

I can't test it myself because I'm locked behind the crashes until I figure out what's causing me to crash

Thanks in advance if anyone does try 

Edit: btw, I ported over the UUNP remodeled vanilla armor from LE and with SMP 2.7 it had working HDT which is nice. Didn't know HDT from LE worked in SE

I have the same problem and the solution (worked for me) has reinstall SOS over the 2.7 files ---> XP32 Maximum Skeleton SE over all and the Gromilla Skeleton over XP32

5 minutes ago, Sakatraka said:

I have the same problem and the solution (worked for me) has reinstall SOS over the 2.7 files ---> XP32 Maximum Skeleton SE over all and the Gromilla Skeleton over XP32

And everything is still working properly for you?

Collisions and floppy sos?

8 hours ago, Sakatraka said:

YUP!

So with Gromilla's UUNP VaginaN Full SMP Bodyslide overwriting everything( XPMSE -> SOS SE -> SMP 2.7), still getting CTD

left to right being overwrite order

Edit: I have no idea what's causing it to CTD. I've deactivate all unnecessary mods and am currently trying different load order setups

EDIT: Fixed it! Apparently it was hdt High Heels causing the CTD. Before the crashing started WryeBash said it was an older record so i converted it and then things went downhill, maybe that's why I was crashing?

On 10/26/2018 at 4:40 PM, panchovix said:

OHH I see, yeah, that happens with mine too, so for now i'm using my own Special built body (without working anus you can say), maybe Gromilla knows about that, since same case here

If you want to use a special HDT Body, just edit the .nif with nifskope, and change UUNP to UUNPVaginaN and it will work

Just wanted to say thanks for this, I was tearing my hair out the other day trying to get my HDT body to work. Turns out all I needed was to change UUNP to UUNPVaginaN.

Wow male chest and buttocks have animation too lol,  very nice colissions in female body, and realistic gravitty, ( for example: tits in spoon pose down and move like real ones) the chinese creator are a real digital craftsman.

I'm dreaming long time with this in SE, thanks again.

59 minutes ago, Sakatraka said:

Wow male chest and buttocks have animation too lol,  very nice colissions in female body, and realistic gravitty, ( for example: tits in spoon pose down and move like real ones) the chinese creator are a real digital craftsman.

So I have male and female jiggles, but no collision with vagina and penis, do you remember what options you chose in the fomod menu for smp?

1 hour ago, Sakatraka said:

Yeah it's amazing right? Now i recovered my old mods from Oldrim which were sorta similar speaking in futa-sexlab terms, and it has way too many crashes lol, the only thing that I'm missing is Enhanced Camera, but besides that I have more sex animations/collisions on SSE now lol

EDIT: just a head ups that quickloot is up but on beta https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/9sm2hs/quicklootre_beta_for_skyrimse_1553/

36 minutes ago, panchovix said:

Yeah it's amazing right? Now i recovered my old mods from Oldrim which were sorta similar speaking in futa-sexlab terms, and it has way too many crashes lol, the only thing that I'm missing is Enhanced Camera, but besides that I have more sex animations/collisions on SSE now lol

EDIT: just a head ups that quickloot is up but on beta https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/9sm2hs/quicklootre_beta_for_skyrimse_1553/

NICE!!!!

Any of you guys know how to replace a nif's hdt with another? For example if I was trying to replace hdt havok on a male body nif  with the updated hdt in the 2.7 pack, how would I go about doing it?

I'm not actually trying to replace anything, I remember adding hdt to female bodies on oldrim and I can't remember how to do it anymore and it's bothering me now lol. Thanks in advance if anyone knows