Latex Cameo Dresses

View File

8 Lovely Latex Dresses and Jackets in

Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Light Pink, Red and Yellow
for females only, Sorry guys... lol

These outfits are made using the tanning rack but you have to make the Latex on any
tanning rack using leather. also upgradable.

Body type CBBE Slim but should work on CBBE aswell. ( I wont be converting to other body types sorry )

*note..  body slide added. also in idle position hands will clip through the dress this is normal, if you don't like it i suggest you add HDT to the dress*

* CREDITS TO :

Thehunteroftruth for testing this mod "clipping on the front of the skirt will happen with vanilla animations"

hylysi for the heel sound version (and smaller archive)

killroyklown17 for the UUNP Bodyslide (NIO+HeelsSound)

This mod is exclusive to LoversLab only... please do not upload or repack to any other site, Links to this mod is ok. Thank you

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/20/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

11 minutes ago, hylysi said:

You could cut down on the size of your mod by removing all the .nif files, saving about 2/3 (97~ to 36~ megabytes,) if you were to use alternate texture sets through the ESP. This would let you use a single .nif for every piece of armor, instead of for every color variant.

Size is irrelevant. The texture set command doesn't work half the time. Giving each color its own nif OTOH is sure to work under any circumstances.

4 hours ago, hylysi said:

You could cut down on the size of your mod by removing all the .nif files, saving about 2/3 (97~ to 36~ megabytes,) if you were to use alternate texture sets through the ESP. This would let you use a single .nif for every piece of armor, instead of for every color variant.

Never heard of this before so I had a look on the internet about alternate texture sets through the ESP and honestly to me it's to much hassle.

4 hours ago, inglorious_basterd said:

Size is irrelevant. The texture set command doesn't work half the time. Giving each color its own nif OTOH is sure to work under any circumstances.

a few websites I checked also said that this method is not good either..

ok I was thinking.... should i remove the cave and just make these craftable or leave as is.....

4 hours ago, hylysi said:

No, I saw the nif file and texture,  all outfits and the heels and stocking are all in one nif, not seperated, like aridia's one work, though the texture are also in one file, it no use and too many edited work in CK to be done for using replacing texture. And the bodyshape is slim, there's no exist converting reference, so I even not to convert it, because the art is perfect, not good convertion will destroy the beauty the art gave us.

34 minutes ago, nokou said:

Never heard of this before so I had a look on the internet about alternate texture sets through the ESP and honestly to me it's to much hassle.

ok I was thinking.... should i remove the cave and just make these craftable or leave as is.....

It's easy for few mesh in a nif, if too much meshes in a nif like this art, it will tired you. And the replacing textue method is here:

1 In CK, in the textureset col, make new textureset represent the changed textures, for example, you have 7 colors for one nif, you can create 6 other texture as defined in the texture set.

2 In armoraddon col, in the BIP model edit part, select the one inf, and in the tabel you selelect nif, select the textureset you defined.

3 In the armor col, direct to the armor on, tha;s it.

textureset.png

changetexture.png

2 hours ago, nokou said:

I love the look! But I can tell you now that adding locations for such a little add would probably be best to lose the cave.

Making a craftable is always a good idea with upgrade etc etc.

When adding a base for finding it's usually easier to place a simple bag or chest in some location that has little danger of causing an issue. As we all know avoid the Bannered Mare as it's like Grand Central Station as is. Avoid Dragons Reach.

My Two Cents since you asked. :smile:

Would love to see these as part of DD sets the flare tulle look sold me right off. 

6 hours ago, slygothmog said:

Is this CBBE, UNP or UUNP etc?  cant find anything in the description to say what body it's made for.

sorry I forgot to add that... it's CBBE Slim

4 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

I love the look! But I can tell you now that adding locations for such a little add would probably be best to lose the cave.

Making a craftable is always a good idea with upgrade etc etc.

When adding a base for finding it's usually easier to place a simple bag or chest in some location that has little danger of causing an issue. As we all know avoid the Bannered Mare as it's like Grand Central Station as is. Avoid Dragons Reach.

My Two Cents since you asked. :smile:

Would love to see these as part of DD sets the flare tulle look sold me right off. 

well the original version was craftable.. so... ok it's fixed.

On 4/20/2018 at 12:10 AM, hylysi said:

Since this bugged me (along with the hdtHighHeels requirement as well,) I've made a version that uses texture sets instead and removed hdtHighHeels in favor of NIOverride.

I've also included an optional ESP that uses Heels Sounds

Latex Cameo Dresses - Nokou (NIO+HeelsSound).7z *Included in the file selection now*

There's also a possible mistake with your High Heel height, in the ESP it's listed as 4.0, but that causes slight clipping into the ground. Increasing it to 8.0 fixed it, however it could be a difference between hdtHighHeels and NIO as I only tested it all using NIO.

对不起,我的朋友。

作为一名球员,我非常喜欢你的Mods。

我是从中国来的。
有时,我们无法浏览国外网站.VPN,它基本上被禁止。

我希望获得您的许可吗?张贴到中国BBS。
(申请授权)独家...所有...

当然,我可以指出原始网址和作者。
我真诚希望获得您的许可。

无论如何,我尊重你的选择。

10 hours ago, District1991 said:

So-- any screenshots yet?

yep.. screenshots added, all dresses but only one for the jackets because all jackets are same color as the dresses so thats why I only have one up..

just click on view file at the top of this page and there in there.

why are all your dresses(mods) onepiece outfits ?

just this would be easy to take apart into gloves, boots, and body parts..?

and where is the transparent smoke color ?

that would mak my day...

anyway, keep up your good work, and thanx for your work....

15 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

why are all your dresses(mods) onepiece outfits ?

just this would be easy to take apart into gloves, boots, and body parts..?

and where is the transparent smoke color ?

that would mak my day...

anyway, keep up your good work, and thanx for your work....

This mod was originally meant to be a private mod just for me but I decided to share it.

also this mod is not a one piece, check it out in nifscope.

"and where is the transparent smoke color" what do you mean?

On 4/22/2018 at 5:32 PM, MetZwerg said:

my personal favorite in latex colors... Look here

i´m always hoping but apart from Shiny Rubber Catsuits it´s nowhere ...

i still like your work, but that would really get the tick for me.....

are you looking the outfit to be transparent or that brown looking color? I could do the brown color but im not making this transparent