Creature Animations?

Idk if ive broke it but creature/creature animations dont work. One creature will just hump the air while the other just sits or lies down or something and doesnt animate at all. Im sure I have all the necessary mods for this.

If anyone knows any mods that have creature/creature animations that would help 

12. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326
12.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
12.2. walk up to them, then look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.
12.3. click on "Control Animation".
12.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
12.5. click on the correct animation.

You might also be hitting the animation limit which prevents the correct animations to be loaded into the animation database, which means that you might not have the correct animation available. By default SL Framework (v1.62 and the 1.63 beta) only support 500 creature animations in total (and not 500 per creature, all creatures share the same animation database), which is a really small number. You can use eg. Creation Kit to edit the scripts to allow for more animations.

E: Attached modified scripts to allow for more animations (750 human + 750 creature) for Sexlab Framework v1.62 (regular Skyrim, not for SE).

scripts.7z

I have over 600 animations enabled for SL database (all the SLAL packs I could find) and game works just fine. SL Loader won't show the registering messages past 500 anims, but you can see them registering as SLF keeps increasing the database/registry size.

I'm also pretty sure that someone else already made this, but I can't seem to find it.

9 hours ago, steveju76 said:

E: Attached modified scripts to allow for more animations (750 human + 750 creature) for Sexlab Framework v1.62 (regular Skyrim, not for SE).

scripts.7z

I have over 600 animations enabled for SL database (all the SLAL packs I could find) and game works just fine. SL Loader won't show the registering messages past 500 anims, but you can see them registering as SLF keeps increasing the database/registry size.

I'm also pretty sure that someone else already made this, but I can't seem to find it.

have the source files for that?

35 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

have the source files for that?

I just changed 500 to 750 in those files. Forgot to include the source files, sorry about that.

scripts_with_source.7z

E: Should've probably decreased the expressions/voices instead of increasing their size as was done with 1.63 SE. If you can make a proper "mod" release of this (one that everyone can download) MadMansGun, it would be great.

1 hour ago, steveju76 said:

I just changed 500 to 750 in those files. Forgot to include the source files, sorry about that.

scripts_with_source.7z

E: Should've probably decreased the expressions/voices instead of increasing their size as was done with 1.63 SE. If you can make a proper "mod" release of this (one that everyone can download) MadMansGun, it would be great.

i thought there would be more to it then that. edit: never mind, there is.

in my case expressions & voices can come way the fuck down, i only have 13 of one and 22 of the other.

i prefer to avoid uploading edited SexLab scripts when possible, at this point i'm mostly interested in experimentation.

On 4/20/2018 at 9:53 PM, MadMansGun said:

the script is no good, it may say you have over 500 animations registered but you don't, it's still only 500 max.

Yup, noticed that now. The registry size gets increased, but SL Loader (script slalAnimationFactory, function InitAnimSlot, animSlots.GetBySlot(id)) returns None (fails?) for some reason past 500 animations. Papyrus sez:

ERROR: Cannot call initialize() on a None object, aborting function call

...for animations past 500. Meaning that increasing the size sort of worked, but it needs more work to actually be able to load those animations.

E: Turns out you need to edit Sexlab.esm, more specifically SexlabQuestAnimations & SexlabQuestRegistry (add moar of them, save as esp, add attached script, ???, profit)... Sorry for hijacking the thread kreed24. For me, this was the issue when the animations didn't trigger.

scripts_with_source_v2.7z

On 4/21/2018 at 7:10 AM, steveju76 said:

E: Turns out you need to edit Sexlab.esm, more specifically SexlabQuestAnimations & SexlabQuestRegistry (add moar of them, save as esp, add attached script, ???, profit)... Sorry for hijacking the thread kreed24. For me, this was the issue when the animations didn't trigger.

scripts_with_source_v2.7z

it's still not quite there yet, SexLab is only showing 705 slots, and "Rebuild Animation Registry" in SLAL is now not working 100% right.

Archived