On 9/27/2018 at 8:41 PM, MasculineKnightess said:

So I was getting crashes on startup, I tried running without SKSE64 and got no crash. So from there I started removing DLLs until it would not crash. It seems BeeingFemale64.dll is the culprit crashing me on startup, without it I run just fine. So what did I screw up here to make this happen?

You updated sse? The dll version for BF is for skse64 2.0.7 and sse 1.5.39. Wait for milz or someone else who can compile dlls to update BF's dll, or revert your se version.

There is a problem with this conversion.

When you open the basic addons file with TESVedit look under magic effects and spells list as well as misc items and the 1 item in ingestibles.

You will see the error message indicating the strings need to be int32 value.     You can manually rename these but... well, the issue is there currently.

The beeingFemale.dll must be remade, and as I understand it, Milzschnitte cant do it since he dont have SSE, the current version is converted to SSE by one other person. That is how I have understand it. May have wrong.

That is also one part why Bane_Masters patch is not included.

Are there any reasonable equivalents to this mod that people have tried? I've used this on Legacy and a little on SE, but it looks like this might be sitting on the shelf for a while as i've already updated skse along with all my other mods (by the time I realised it was this mod that was nuking my game it was too late)

5 hours ago, Mortsllem said:

Are there any reasonable equivalents to this mod that people have tried? I've used this on Legacy and a little on SE, but it looks like this might be sitting on the shelf for a while as i've already updated skse along with all my other mods (by the time I realised it was this mod that was nuking my game it was too late)

3 hours ago, Metalsaber said:

Great question but even then is the alternative working with the latest SKSE version?  

Alternative is Fertility Mode, this mod is staying up to date.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13068

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Remel said:

Doesn't look like you can bare actors with that mod unfortunately.

There's a children plugin that's being worked on, to have babies grow to children. It's on the downloads along with that mod.

Fertility Mode - Children

WIP - Adds child spawning, adoptions, and growth into adult followers after birth.

On 11/6/2018 at 10:00 PM, zarantha said:

There's a children plugin that's being worked on, to have babies grow to children. It's on the downloads along with that mod.

Fertility Mode - Children

WIP - Adds child spawning, adoptions, and growth into adult followers after birth.

Nice, because I doubt this mod will ever be updated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 4:35 PM, nitras said:

Still no update ? :(

Milzschnitte had mentioned a while back that we could recompile the dll as needed, the code is in the dev pack on the original version, So if anyone has the ability to, they could update the dll for skse 2.0.10 / sse 1.5.53. I've looked at it from time to time, but I still haven't figured out how to do this.

On 2/25/2018 at 11:49 AM, milzschnitte said:

Sry, it won't work on Skyrim SE ...

i was working on a new version of BeeingFemale... BeeingFemale 3.0

This version should be developed in C++ with way less Papyrus Scripts and stuff. And this would work on any other version, too.... but not the current BeeingFemale Version.

The C++ code is public, in the "Developer pack". FeelFree to make a 64-bit version. My problem was, that the SKSE64 doesn't had the features when I was working on it.

In the Developer Pack are all files and codes I was working on.... including all Flash Files for the menus and HUD Widgets, the C++ code for the SKSE AddOn, and All I remember, the Photoshop Files are also included.

Ok I tried and tried and tried each time I load this mod all I get is nothing, game dose not load. I have read and reread and reread again the instructions which there is little  and the game  will not load with this mod installed. WHY do I have to have the earlier version and upgrade why dose my game not load with this mod installed. What's going on  never had this problem with skyrim only in SSE. I have everything it says I should have in order for this mod to work but it dose not work. Please tell me I do not need FNIS Creatures I hate installing that mod.  Everything else works but this. Why do the authors of the mod not port them over if that's the case they know the mod better than anyone else it should be no problem since the SKSE64 is finally finished looked at a video on porting over to SSE and for the creator it should be easy, maybe time consuming in some areas, but they have the knowledge to do it properly. Seen some other people try to port mods from other people with there permission and was not pleased with the out come so I never loaded the mod, if it was me I would take an affront to there mods and try to work with them to fix this problem. It will only make the mods in SSE better. Just so you know and I tried this I played over eight hours on SSE without a single game save that's how stable it is. Its just the mods need to catch up to the game.