1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

You're missing the point. The bug happens if you're missing a soft requirement, afaik pretty much any combination of two mods with shared soft reqirements (which you don't have) can cause it. Which means in my case that it works again if i add SGO, or remove milk addict, or remove ccas. 

I am not so sure about that there are no issues with the mentioned mods. I tried the fix (installing SGO scripts but not esp) before and it worked for a moment (1try) but every other attempt failed after that. I don't say that there is no other explanation, but for me all scenarios work again after uninstalling these mods!

1 hour ago, hexenhaus said:

I am not so sure about that there are no issues with the mentioned mods. I tried the fix (installing SGO scripts but not esp) before and it worked for a moment (1try) but every other attempt failed after that. I don't say that there is no other explanation, but for me all scenarios work again after uninstalling these mods!

If it's the same bug then it's not specific to one particular mod. It will depend on what mods you use, the soft dependencies they use and how they connect to those mods and then your load order. Mods lower in the load order are vulnerable to having their script discarded.

I disabled the SLIF part of Milk Addict and now the MCM menu will not function. I click Milk Addict in MCM and just a black screen. Here is the error in papyrus

[11/15/2018 - 08:41:25PM] Error: Cannot call OpenConfig() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1B000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 140
[11/15/2018 - 08:41:25PM] Error: Cannot call CloseConfig() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1B000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 124

Edit: I went back and reinstalled milk addict to double check to make sure it was the SLIF option. I was able to change all other settings without it having this problem. But as soon as I unchecked SLIF the menu becomes unresponsive and when i try to open it again it just displays a black empty menu. 

I think I figured it out. Some sort of SLIF hiccup. Its patcher is having issues.

14 hours ago, PawnMan said:

I disabled the SLIF part of Milk Addict and now the MCM menu will not function. I click Milk Addict in MCM and just a black screen. Here is the error in papyrus

[11/15/2018 - 08:41:25PM] Error: Cannot call OpenConfig() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1B000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 140
[11/15/2018 - 08:41:25PM] Error: Cannot call CloseConfig() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1B000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 124

Edit: I went back and reinstalled milk addict to double check to make sure it was the SLIF option. I was able to change all other settings without it having this problem. But as soon as I unchecked SLIF the menu becomes unresponsive and when i try to open it again it just displays a black empty menu. 

I think I figured it out. Some sort of SLIF hiccup. Its patcher is having issues.

It looks like you need to have left the alternate start cell/Helgen first otherwise that toggle will cause problems. Can't remember why I added that. Afterwards it toggles fine. I'll add it to the list to be fixed. 

Edit: Actually I remember now. Skyrim's stupid RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime doesn't work until the main quest is at a certain stage. I will add some sort of protection. 

I'm curious about your milking/-production settings.

1. 1st I used the suggested settings on the mod page (10% global, 2.5 with lactacid) but it was way too slow for my taste.
  2. My next thought was then that breasts should be full once a day (at maid lvl 1) and with a capacity of 4 that means 0.167 per hour at global rate of 1. Debug maid showed hourly production of 0.33 --> too fast.
  3. At the moment I am at 10% global with basic milk production (increase?) of 0.06 --> not happy either

What are yours?

9 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

I'm curious about your milking/-production settings.

1. 1st I used the suggested settings on the mod page (10% global, 2.5 with lactacid) but it was way too slow for my taste.
  2. My next thought was then that breasts should be full once a day (at maid lvl 1) and with a capacity of 4 that means 0.167 per hour at global rate of 1. Debug maid showed hourly production of 0.33 --> too fast.
  3. At the moment I am at 10% global with basic milk production (increase?) of 0.06 --> not happy either

What are yours?

It really depends on how you want to play it. Do you want to have to maybe rely on other npcs to satisfy your character or would you rather be self sufficient. Tbh you can use whatever settings you wish. I was more just pointing out the main options you should tweak that will affect how MA works. But keep in mind that milk production at level one is going to be slow anyway. By the time you reach maid level 10 (+ being pregnant maybe) you may find milk production too high. 

It's just a matter of personal taste. I myself prefer slower production. I find that if you have a mods like slaverun + SGO there are pregnant npcs everywhere. In my current game slaverun has yet to kick in and my character is a already a junkie but only maid level one (legendary difficulty) so I'm really struggling.

I must see about adding begging for milk rather than lactacid to Survival. And maybe add milk to npcs inventories so you can attempt to pickpocket them (resort to crime). And I see MME has started adding milk to bandits which is great but I might see if I can increase the drop rate. 

I would be interested to know how other people play it too. 

Btw there is another setting in MME I'm not sure I mentioned. 'Count milk produced' or something like that in the debug menu. Normally MME only counts milk that is pumped via machine. That option also counts milk leaked which happens a lot at slow production due to orgasms, vibration events etc. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Btw there is another setting in MME I'm not sure I mentioned. 'Count milk produced' or something like that in the debug menu. Normally MME only counts milk that is pumped via machine. That option also counts milk leaked which happens a lot at slow production due to orgasms, vibration events etc. 

After my post I went nuts and looked into MME master script to understand how it works and now I am building a spreadsheet to calculate and tune my settings :D Wish me luck.

20 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

Can you give a rough estimate how long it takes for the addiction level to reduce on default settings?

Well it's one point per game hour by default and there's 100 points in one addiction level. So, roughly 4 game days to reduce one addiction level. Remedies should speed up the process. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Well it's one point per game hour by default and there's 100 points in one addiction level. So, roughly 4 game days to reduce one addiction level. Remedies should speed up the process. 

Okay so it is linked to the addiction pool! - I was not sure before, because after days of traveling my addiction level was still at "Junky" (i have addiction decay set to 2) and started wondering if you maybe need treatment (remedies) to actually lower the addiction, like in INEED - dangerous diseases. But I just tested it by waiting for 2 days and it got me to lvl 3.

38 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

Okay so it is linked to the addiction pool

Yup.

This is probably obvious but for gameplay mechanics you can become addicted much faster than you are cured. Especially if your chugging back a lot of milk/lactacid (lactacid in particular)

31 minutes ago, Rayniks said:

Why tearing work only on mage robes or vanilla clothes?

Should work for all body clothes as long as you didn't set it as immune. The only other thing is that the armor must have the 'ArmorClothing' keyword for it to be considered ok to tear by milk addict. Sometimes armor mods don't add the right keywords...

50 minutes ago, GrimReaperCalls said:

On a side node, is the only requirement for the mod to recognize a piece of clothing that is has the "ArmorClothing" keyword, or does it need to have Armor Type: Clothing as well?

I believe it's just the ArmorClothing keyword

50 minutes ago, GrimReaperCalls said:

I'm curious how well it behaves with the trade & barter-overhaul mods I have installed.

I have no idea but let me know. 

35 minutes ago, ThatRandomPerson said:

Would be nice to have an option for tearing to work on armor.

Maybe this would interest you: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7083-mortal-weapons-armors/

Fair warning: it's in need of some work but it will break pretty much anything. It doesn't yet interface with milk addict though so you won't get breaking from the size of your breasts etc. And if you are going to use it you should turn off every option or turn every slider down to zero in milk addicts armor menu. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Maybe this would interest you: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7083-mortal-weapons-armors/

Fair warning: it's in need of some work but it will break pretty much anything. It doesn't yet interface with milk addict though so you won't get breaking from the size of your breasts etc. And if you are going to use it you should turn off every option or turn every slider down to zero in milk addicts armor menu. 

I appreciate it, but I really like the system in Milk Addict and the breaking depending on size is one of the main draws for me. Maybe breaking armor could be added later as a toggle on/off in the MCM if it's not too much work?

• 2 weeks later...

Too much Milk in the levelled lists, its everywhere...

I like the ideas that you have added, I've started a new game. So I've not gotten up any addiction yet...

I like the idea of stealing Milk and Lactacid stuff, I reckon you should get a special alternative to jail time if caught. Or special punishment, maybe a huge dose of Milk, to add to your addiction...

Or maybe dosed with something, that makes your characters breasts have extra size and capacity.

Keep stealing, and you could have a couple of unfeasibly large problems during combat. ?

15 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Too much Milk in the levelled lists, its everywhere...

In shops or on npcs?

If it's on npcs you can change it in the 'npc milk' MCM page (I think it's that page at least). Shops aren't adjustable atm without editing the lvled list yourself. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

In shops or on npcs?

If it's on npcs you can change it in the 'npc milk' MCM page (I think it's that page at least). Shops aren't adjustable atm without editing the lvled list yourself. 

NPC's... Milk everywhere.

You can adjust the NPC's levelled list in the MCM, that's a first. I've never seen that in a mod before.

Yeah... shops have a lot of Milk, but so do real life ones. So I can live with that, although... where are they getting all this Bosmer, Vampire and other weird milk. It would be funny, if you discovered a room full of these creatures being milked... ready to be shipped off to the denizens of Skyrim.

I seem to have a problem, I cannot get trip/strip events to run at all.  It appears that the "Stage 0 - Unaffected" effect was never removed, even though I'm at moderate addiction now.

I have tried enabling debug messages, but I get no messages displayed.  I also tried setting the trip and strip chances to 100%, at the moderate stage, but nothing ever happens. 

Is there a way through the console I can manually remove the Stage 0 Unaffected active effect?

15 minutes ago, cetuximab said:

I seem to have a problem, I cannot get trip/strip events to run at all.  It appears that the "Stage 0 - Unaffected" effect was never removed, even though I'm at moderate addiction now.

I have tried enabling debug messages, but I get no messages displayed.  I also tried setting the trip and strip chances to 100%, at the moderate stage, but nothing ever happens. 

Is there a way through the console I can manually remove the Stage 0 Unaffected active effect?

Are you sure you just don't have enough lactacid to eliminate the withdrawal effect?

If not try changing your lactacid in MMEs MCM (debug milk maid) and then wait an hour to trigger an update.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just watching a YouTube video, made by MXR. Featuring a mod that seems to do one of your Milk Addict feature, only with a lot more depth.

I don't know if you've used it, or know of it. I haven't used it. But it looks good, and could add features to your mod with a patch. Maybe be a possible addon for your mod...

Or something that you could maybe deconstruct, to improve your own mod.

Mortal Weapons and Armor.

Features...

- Armour degradation

- Weapon degradation

- Armour wont fit you, unless its the same size as you, and male armour wont fit females. Can be tailored to fit you.... this could be a handy thing for breast expansion fitting.

- Lots of MCM options

- Visible degradation in Inventory

YouTube... ( Warning MXR adult content )   Skyrim Adult Mod 4   Time 1:00     Mortal Weapons and Armor

Mortal Weapons and Armor mod, Lovers Lab mod.

Just an idea for to flesh out the clothing damage and fitting... :smile:

I haven't used the mod yet, so I can't say if its good or bad. But judging by what I've seen, it looks good.

27 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I was just watching a YouTube video, made by MXR. Featuring a mod that seems to do one of your Milk Addict feature, only with a lot more depth.

I don't know if you've used it, or know of it. I haven't used it. But it looks good, and could add features to your mod with a patch. Maybe be a possible addon for your mod...

Or something that you could maybe deconstruct, to improve your own mod.

Mortal Weapons and Armor.

Features...

- Armour degradation

- Weapon degradation

- Armour wont fit you, unless its the same size as you, and male armour wont fit females. Can be tailored to fit you.... this could be a handy thing for breast expansion fitting.

- Lots of MCM options

- Visible degradation in Inventory

YouTube... ( Warning MXR adult content )   Skyrim Adult Mod 4   Time 1:00     Mortal Weapons and Armor

Mortal Weapons and Armor mod, Lovers Lab mod.

Just an idea for to flesh out the clothing damage and fitting... :smile:

I haven't used the mod yet, so I can't say if its good or bad. But judging by what I've seen, it looks good.

You should probably check the mod author ?