Hello, does this mod in anyway, how to say it, stop milk production from MME? It seems MME is not working properly with either this mod or ABBA. The milk production just seems stopped unlike when I used MME in LE. Don't think it's problem from MME end because I reset the mod severla times and used it no differently from LE version. Thanks.

58 minutes ago, microdd said:

Hello, does this mod in anyway, how to say it, stop milk production from MME? It seems MME is not working properly with either this mod or ABBA. The milk production just seems stopped unlike when I used MME in LE. Don't think it's problem from MME end because I reset the mod severla times and used it no differently from LE version. Thanks.

It shouldn't. And I can't remember anyone reporting something similar. The only thing I can think of is if you followed the recommended settings and set global production rate low it may be very, very very slow to produce milk without a lot of lactacid until your maid level increases some. 

3 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It shouldn't. And I can't remember anyone reporting something similar. The only thing I can think of is if you followed the recommended settings and set global production rate low it may be very, very very slow to produce milk without a lot of lactacid until your maid level increases some. 

Is it safe to disable the mod to test?

1 hour ago, excidium93 said:

The "setup next equip" function doesn't seem work on the book of uunp armors. Is there a workaround?

EDIT: 

It works with some mod-armor and doesn't work with some other... strange

Are you sure it occupies the body slot?

Skyrim Chain Beast conflicts. Large breasts will unequip the crawler chains. Not sure what's the cause at this point. Either Milk Addict is not checking keywords / checking keywords only for specific slots or the crawler chains are missing keywords that are being searched for.

Milk Addict  will not allow me to exclude the crawler chains either. It does not register them as being equipped when "on next equip" is checked.

21 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

Skyrim Chain Beast conflicts. Large breasts will unequip the crawler chains. Not sure what's the cause at this point. Either Milk Addict is not checking keywords / checking keywords only for specific slots or the crawler chains are missing keywords that are being searched for.

Milk Addict  will not allow me to exclude the crawler chains either. It does not register them as being equipped when "on next equip" is checked.

Maybe they're missing the SexlabNoStrip keyword?

58 minutes ago, Tyrgalon said:

For some reason the lactacid ceiling is still active even tho I disabled it, any ideas why that might be?

Have you followed the recommended settings and set 'Lactacid Decay Rate' in MME to something other than the default of zero? With it set to zero a lot of lactacid will be consumed every hour which may look like the ceiling isn't disabled but it is actually MME that's doing it. 

I double checked there. The ceiling does disable for me at least. 

33 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Have you followed the recommended settings and set 'Lactacid Decay Rate' in MME to something other than the default of zero? With it set to zero a lot of lactacid will be consumed every hour which may look like the ceiling isn't disabled but it is actually MME that's doing it. 

I double checked there. The ceiling does disable for me at least. 

I am aware of that yes but thats not the problem, the ceiling is simply still there.

1 hour ago, Tyrgalon said:

I am aware of that yes but thats not the problem, the ceiling is simply still there.

I'm still not convinced it's the ceiling. Just to be clear the ceiling is only applied after MME updates. When you get MMEs update messages. Your lactacid will increase as normal until then. Then on MME updates the 'excess' lactacid is removed. Is this in line with what you're seeing?

The code is very straight forward. LactacidCeilingT is the Mcm toggle. 

If Menu.LactacidCeilingT && ActualLactacid > Menu.LactacidCeiling
	Float Excess = ActualLactacid - Menu.LactacidCeiling
	StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(PlayerRef, "MME.MilkMaid.LactacidCount", ActualLactacid - (Excess * 0.4))
EndIf

You'll have to send me a log where you wait for one hour and wait for a couple of seconds after the MME update cycle completes - when you get the update notifications

Concerning the breast rope. Is this still a work in progress?

I seem to be missing the meshes. If there was a rope. Or do I need somthing like Enchantment Swapper for it to work.

Would be nice for it not to register as clothing.

BTW love your mod, don't have any mayor issues.

17 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

Concerning the breast rope. Is this still a work in progress?

I seem to be missing the meshes. If there was a rope. Or do I need somthing like Enchantment Swapper for it to work.

Would be nice for it not to register as clothing.

BTW love your mod, don't have any mayor issues.

the meshes for the breast ropes are from Zaz animation pack. You need to build them in bodyslide. Use 'breastrope' as a filter in bodyslide to narrow it down. 

Unfortunately it can't, not be body clothing because of how it deforms the breasts. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Nope. It's there. This may interest you. 

Ok. But we're talking about Milk addict here right? Not Sexlab. And MA checks for the SexlabNoStrip keyword. Not as a string. And Chain Beasts armors don't have the keyword:

Chain.thumb.png.b0e1e10db03252c7705acfd563c3a575.png

And it doesn't trigger 'Setup next equip' because its an armor. Not clothing. 

So you have 2 options. 

1. Add the SexlabNoStrip keyword like so:

chain2.png.3fae7aceca05d2eab45f47d4c52388cc.png

Or 2. Change the armor to a clothing item which will allow the sluttiness menu to do its thing. Like so:

chains5.png.fa537ed9842aab5fa9ca268c36e309b9.png

The author of chain beasts may have a good reason for not adding the no strip keyword. And obviously changing the item to clothing will not give you any armor rating but both options will work for MA:

chain3.jpg.eb71b26935894f072e5cd2b4bea2daaa.jpg

Don't mind the silly pose. I didn't redo FNIS or build bodyslide meshes.

8 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I'd really like it if the slootyness would also work for armor. I have some very slooty armor, but i'd like it to get stripped nevertheless. :)

Sure. Perhaps a bonus to the capacity at which the armor is stripped based on how slutty it is. I'll think about it.

• 1 month later...

Ideas... Milk leaking gets your character wet.

Lethal in colder areas, or with Frostfall.

Adding nipple clamps stops the leaking, but not the expansion ?. Prepare to get very large, but a good stop gap, until you get to a warmer location.

The mod called Sexlab Survival, has a Milk leaking and Cum gets you wet. See the screenshots on its page.

Just some ideas... :)