44 minutes ago, SkcamS said:

Hello ! How can I do for choose only what I want ? Could you rename yous pics (objects), please ? (sorry for my english, I'm French).

Thank you !

hi for now you can use sims4studio, to look inside the package files while i am working on catalog of all of my stuff !

Hii, can I make a request? Can you please make SFW (no nipple outlines under clothing) versions of your outfits? I want to make my sim wear the SFW outfits normally and then use your NSFW (half-open) versions as "underwear", so it looks like they've been undressed for sex... But right now it looks kinda strange when they have their nipples showing while they're doing mundane tasks ?

Hi Sstormyy, first off love ur work, thank you so much for filling in the void that no other creator has done, especially in terms of the amount of content and futa stuff (really need more of those haha)

now, recently ive been getting this issue where the nipples no longer appear when it has cc clothing equipped. 

See before and after pic as below, any thoughts?
1254422209_11-20-19_10-15-23PM.png.31335da0fb692156712042523a396994.png1404195025_11-20-19_10-15-32PM.png.4a77f3bbd24634b5a1534b9b4d673baf.png

15 hours ago, LayWay said:

Hii, can I make a request? Can you please make SFW (no nipple outlines under clothing) versions of your outfits? I want to make my sim wear the SFW outfits normally and then use your NSFW (half-open) versions as "underwear", so it looks like they've been undressed for sex... But right now it looks kinda strange when they have their nipples showing while they're doing mundane tasks ?

Hi, well some of the outfits do have the sfw versions ?. Which exactly outfit do you have in mind, that doesn't have SFW option? ☺️

13 hours ago, SimsRawmayo said:

Hi Sstormyy, first off love ur work, thank you so much for filling in the void that no other creator has done, especially in terms of the amount of content and futa stuff (really need more of those haha)

now, recently ive been getting this issue where the nipples no longer appear when it has cc clothing equipped. 

See before and after pic as below, any thoughts?

Hi, ( do you have something specific regarding the futa stuff? I'd like to hear them out ??) weird, i am not sure why it is happening, you could try using wild guys nipple tattoos, and see if that fixes the problem. 

8 hours ago, sstormyy said:

Hi, ( do you have something specific regarding the futa stuff? I'd like to hear them out ??) weird, i am not sure why it is happening, you could try using wild guys nipple tattoos, and see if that fixes the problem. 

Oh where to start? XD

I love the subtle stuff like the miniskirt u had with just the balls revealing with the bulge. I use that the most.

would love to see some silk robes included in some packs or even just big dongs (without any atttachments like bows/condoms) hanging out some of the other skirts and shorts you already have for just female sim ;)

13 hours ago, sstormyy said:

I was wondering, what would you like to see in next update? 

I for one think your girl scout outfits are so ADORABLE. More of those are always welcome ❤️

Your pulled up/bunched up skirts are also very naughty, I love them ? 

On 12/9/2019 at 11:41 AM, anonloli said:

Open fly jeans and sheer things. Also more stuff with that snakeskin texture. It looks super awesome. ?

Maybe some stuff for guys? Femme or masc, I swear guys don't get enough love.

There are plenty of CC creators who tend to mostly/only do things for male characters such as Untraditional Nerd, Simdulgence, Simite, Tenkuschos, Trapula, Cubman and MiniGiles as well as others who do a through mix of type of content for different genders such as Noir and Dark, Reitanna, Scorpina and Julie J.

They get plenty of love of various kinds in a wide array of positions and from a diverse selection of partners.

You might just have to check the right threads and dedicated sites to see it in action.