Tomb Raider 2013 nude mod?

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2018 at 7:01 AM, ImmortalOne said:

I was looking for a full nude mod, but I think I'll go with the second link because that seems to be the closest. Thanks!

-Edit, the second link's mod doesn't seem to want to work.

7 hours ago, fsfsf said:

I was looking for a full nude mod, but I think I'll go with the second link because that seems to be the closest. Thanks!

-Edit, the second link's mod doesn't seem to want to work.

You are using the TexMod app right?
It seemed to have downloaded just fine for me

On 5/24/2018 at 8:58 AM, ImmortalOne said:

You are using the TexMod app right?
It seemed to have downloaded just fine for me

yeah, it says the mod is only for like 20% of the game, not really worth it in my opinion

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

The only one I have found for Tomb Raider is the  one by  Iris.  Also someone uploaded some previews of a mod someone said they would never release of  Lara nude with big boobs, and the other girl with big boobs nude. Had the images of the mod somewhere.

Edited by DeathBringer0xL
6 minutes ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

The only one I have found for Tomb Raider is the  one by  Iris.  Also someone uploaded some previews of a mod someone said they would never release of  Lara nude with big boobs, and the other girl with big boobs nude.

The one by iris ? never heard of it

Do you have a link please ?

3 hours ago, Celtic69 said:

The one by iris ? never heard of it

Do you have a link please ?

irastris Talk to him on discord if you want it, there are also previews of the smaller boob version on there. you can find his discord by looking at his Patreon irastris   account,  youll have to purchase it from him. It is a full nude mod, though I am not sure if he was also the one who was doing the  Big Boobed version + other female characters nude with big boobs.

Edited by DeathBringer0xL
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, stratales said:

Pretty sure that's Irastris' mod.

https://irastris.gumroad.com/

It is something you have to pay for, keep in mind.

That's why I'm pissed. There was another thread where someone was working on an ACTUAL nude mod for 2013 Tomb Raider (and not just a nude texture over the clothes). A little more then 2 months after the person stopped posting updates, the entire thread suddenly disappeared and Irastris's PAID MOD appeared soon after.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...