Tomb Raider 2013 Nude Mod (Dominatrix Lara Version)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Can someone help me I cant get this to work. I fallowed the instructions but the mod wont show up in game, I am running windows 10 with newest version of the game.

Installation:

Tomb Raider must be run in DirectX9 mode. To run the game in DirectX9 mode follow the instructions below.

Force DirectX 9

1. Launch the Registry Editor (open the Start screen/Start menu, type regedit and press Enter).

2. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crystal Dynamics\Tomb Raider\Graphics

3. Change the RenderAPI value to 9.

4. Run the .tpf file with TexMod.

Outfit:

You must be wearing Lara's default outfit.

Make sure you load the mod in the correct part of the game. It has to be loaded after the cliffside village level, and before

you get to the summit forest level. The cliffside village level is just after the part of the game where the rescue plane crashes,

and lara croft slides down that long slope and has to jump to the left at the bottom of the slope to avoid the wreckage of the

plane. Get past that part of the game then load the mod and it will work fine.

This mod was created and tested on the ultra setting in Tomb Raider 2013. For the best compatibility first load the mod with the games

graphics set to ultra. The same as in the settings images that i included in this file. The resolution can be higher than stated in

the settings image, but that was the highest resolution my monitor would go to at the time.

Settings:

I have included two images "Settings1 Basic" and "Settings2 Advanced" that was used when i created this mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Guys is there a decent nude mod (even partially like this one) which works for the whole game? 

This one looks so good, it's a shame it can only be played for a short amount of time!

Other mods around the net look good on video (like this one) but when I run it they just overlap with the ingame trouser texture (with folds and pockets), making it look like skin color and pussy painted on a trouser, this is horrible. 

I think it's missing a .tpf file for removing that layer, anybody can help with that?

• 4 weeks later...

So Solly, but this mod doesn't work.  I've followed all the instructions TO THE LETTER; I'm using a game I've completed 100% so I can fast-travel to every campfire on the map. So where's this fabulous outfit? I can't express how badly I'd like this mod to work for me, not just for somebody else who thru some trickery or sorcery got it to work. Appreciate all the work that's gone into it & it looks f-in' fabulous, but I need it in my game. I've even tried the old Steam game exe. Texmod switcheroo rename that sometimes works. So no go. Pity.

• 2 months later...

Hi, dear Slider.:)

Remember You From Gamevixenzone and Undertow times...

!00 per cent this mod (Lara Dominatrix) is the more quality and very best mod for TR-2013

and I use it again and again.

Thank You very much for this beautyful Lara Dominatrix!

• 7 months later...