View File

For TES4 Oblivion

By fejeena and DogOnPorch

This a simple continuation of Lovers Power for the Player Character. Although Lovers Power is not needed to run Lovers Penalty, it is highly recommended. Otherwise, it's all bad news...lol. Lovers Penalty is aimed primarily at high-risk players...prostitutes and the like. Lovers Hooker, Lovers Prostitute, Lovers Stalker, etc.

There is a male version included which is aimed more at the John (end-user) rather than a male prostitute. It is *not* for making sweet, sweet love to your most cherished companion. Unlike Lovers Power, Lovers Penalty only affects the player. Not NPCs, as well.

The original Lovers Power is included for convenience. 

Version 1.03 (minor fixes)

Version 1.04 (reversed disease fixed)

Version 1.05 (ditto)

So...to you the folks downloading this file. It all works fine...but keep an eye out for Version 1.0.3...fejeena will no doubt want to review the issue and make a new version. We were worried about certain minor compatibility issues between Lovers Power and Penalty which haven't really manifested into actual problems in-game during play-testing.

Better safe than sorry...but you're likely safe no matter.

Hardcore mode worked in the first version.

The ID of the token was changed and the wrong ID name in the readme. Right console code is

Player.additem xx000800 1  :classic_wink:

For the first version and version 1.0.3+

Not for version 1.0.2  !

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Hardcore mode worked in the first version.

The ID of the token was changed and the wrong ID name in the readme. Right console code is

Player.additem xx000800 1  :classic_wink:

For the first version and version 1.0.3+

Not for version 1.0.2  !

What fejeena said...lol.

I'll fix. 

8 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Thanks for the upload!

You're welcome myu...

I'm currently working on a small update (1.0.4) as I had reversed one of the male-female diseases in HC mode by mistake (mononucleosis and molluscum)...and missed one...doh. No need for a fresh save.

It is quite possible to pass-out in the gutter with this mod...I suppose the intended result.

:classic_tongue:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
19 minutes ago, Shadd Ashborn said:

So, this will not work if my male PC is in def role? Or what? Description is very unclear.

You can actually go in and edit the various 'diseases' to suit your style of play. The script should provide some idea of what you should change to get it to be mostly male results. Unlike Lover's Power, this one only affects the PC...Power could also be edited to suit purely your sort of game.

A bit of work...but you seem more than capable. 

:classic_smile: 

Guest Shadd Ashborn
Just now, DogOnPorch said:

You can actually go in and edit the various 'diseases' to suit your style of play. The script should provide some idea of what you should change to get it to be mostly male results. Unlike Lover's Power, this one only affects the PC...Power could also be edited to suit purely your sort of game.

A bit of work...but you seem more than capable. 

:classic_smile: 

I am already digging through the mod.

But I can't get how exactly mod recognises if player is offence or defence role. I assume it has something to do with Callback script, but while there is literally no single guidance how Lovers syntax and tokens work, I don't understand this block:

if offence==Player || defence==Player

;ѓЊѓCѓvЃH
		if offence.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier == 3
;ѓЊѓCѓvЋћ
			set ppxLoversPenaltyQuest.target0 to offence
			set ppxLoversPenaltyQuest.target1 to defence	;offence‚Є2‚ВЋу‚Ї‚й
		else
;’КЏн‚gЋћ
			set ppxLoversPenaltyQuest.target0 to defence
			set ppxLoversPenaltyQuest.target1 to offence
		endif
		StartQuest ppxLoversPenaltyQuest
		printC "LoversPenalty: StartQuest"
	endif

Item xLoversPkrIdentifier has no Use info in CS, so I cannot understand what exactly it stand for and why there is exatcly three items must be present. What is this means?

What should I edit to make script call function on player while he is male AND defence role?

5 minutes ago, Shadd Ashborn said:

I am already digging through the mod.

But I can't get how exactly mod recognises if player is offence or defence role. I assume it has something to do with Callback script, but while there is literally no single guidance how Lovers syntax and tokens work, I don't understand this block:

if offence==Player || defence==Player

;ѓЊѓCѓvЃH
		if offence.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier == 3
;ѓЊѓCѓvЋћ
			set ppxLoversPenaltyQuest.target0 to offence
			set ppxLoversPenaltyQuest.target1 to defence	;offence‚Є2‚ВЋу‚Ї‚й
		else
;’КЏн‚gЋћ
			set ppxLoversPenaltyQuest.target0 to defence
			set ppxLoversPenaltyQuest.target1 to offence
		endif
		StartQuest ppxLoversPenaltyQuest
		printC "LoversPenalty: StartQuest"
	endif

Item xLoversPkrIdentifier has no Use info in CS, so I cannot understand what exactly it stand for and why there is exatcly three items must be present. What is this means?

What should I edit to make script call function on player while he is male AND defence role?

Fejeena and I merely copied the Lover's Power scripting and added a few new slots for extra 'diseases' in scn ppxLoversPenaltyFunction

Diseases could be anything...not just the clap. 

As for what needs to be changed to reverse the whole affair...not sure. Experiment time....or perhaps fejeena knows and will respond. 

Guest Shadd Ashborn

Unfortunately, without proper guide there is no way to experiment, because you don't understand what to do at all.

Guest Shadd Ashborn

Well, through tests I digged that mod doesnt care if player def or off position at all. Seems that involved item and "3" count means stage of sex, i.e. third stage which is actually orgasm so effect attaches to player on this stage. Makes changing effect to needed very easy, but to be honest I would love to find out how to implement actual effects based on player's position instead of gender. :) 

37 minutes ago, Shadd Ashborn said:

Well, through tests I digged that mod doesnt care if player def or off position at all. Seems that involved item and "3" count means stage of sex, i.e. third stage which is actually orgasm so effect attaches to player on this stage. Makes changing effect to needed very easy, but to be honest I would love to find out how to implement actual effects based on player's position instead of gender. :) 

We ultimately wanted to be able to have hardcore mode kick in automatically if the responsibility or aggression of the offender met certain conditions...but we never got around to it.

It's a mod for the molested...not the molestee...lol.

Guest Shadd Ashborn

It should be definitely doable, you just need to know how properly trigger is act was a rape or not and what role player performed.

Damn, things are so easy in Sexout, there is very detailed guide about framework syntax and things are very easy to understand even intuitively (for example, triggering is player Raper is just one condition/flag check and you are there). ;_;

LoversPenaltyPlayer works with male and female player. The position does not matter (def or off )

You have sex and and the script checks the gender and there are male and female Diseases.

And xLoversPkrIdentifier  is part of the Lovrers system  and that system start sex and checks offender and defender ....  LoversPenalty ony check if there is Lovers sex, if yes it add the Disease.  LoversPenalty has nothing to do with sex and positions  it only checks if there is Lovers sex.

And in Lovers/LAPF you have all the items( token ) a sex mod can use to block sex, start sex , set offender and defender, let NPC watch, set rape,.... and info token if Player/NPC had sex, was raped , has raped, was raped by player,...